Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2009-10 Upper Deck Series 1 Team Lots

This is not a group break. I am considering breaking multiple cases of this product and don't feel like sorting the base, so if I do this I'm going to break them up by team.

Figure on it being 5 cases worth of base (less one base set). I'm going to list these at $50 per lot, so you are essentially getting approximately 51 team sets for $50. Each lot I'll throw a game jersey in as well.

If there is interest I'm going to do this. If you want to propose an alternative price, LMK, I'll consider it.

Post the team you are interested in this thread.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Will you include the young guns? If so I want Islanders and Avs please
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

These are base cards only! Come on dude, Tavares is going to come out of the gate at $125.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 10-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well I wasn't for sure and you did not state you would not include the young guns...so that is why I asked. So no base teams for me
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

Any interest at $30 per team?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Any interest at $30 per team?
If I can have my Pens and Caps, YES!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

I might be interested in the Devils, what are you doing with the header cards?
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isn’t that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkwraith View Post
I might be interested in the Devils, what are you doing with the header cards?
I gotta get more interest than this, I don't know what you are referring to with header cards. Do you mean leader cards? Usually I put that sort of thing with the team the player is on.

Alternatively I'd sell a case worth of base cards for $140 per case.

Last edited by frozenntimesports; 10-24-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
I gotta get more interest than this, I don't know what you are referring to with header cards. Do you mean leader cards?
This year's UD looks to have a Brodeur Hockey heroes boxtopper (header) for each box based upon the checklist. So with 5 cases, you should hit 60 of those.
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isn’t that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkwraith View Post
This year's UD looks to have a Brodeur Hockey heroes boxtopper (header) for each box based upon the checklist. So with 5 cases, you should hit 60 of those.
My guess is it will be like last year and be 1 in 60 boxes per header card. Assuming I go through with five cases, I'll probably pull one, and it will probably be a $50-60 card.