Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

Very interesting!

NYRDoria98...why wasn't i given the "2nd chance offer" before you relisted this?

I'm not into wanting to get into a verbal war here...but that isn't right. Please try to justify yourself before this gets reported to ebay!

This isn't my first rodeo!

Last edited by Benn14StarsFan; 04-05-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Benn14StarsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn14StarsFan View Post
I had bid on that card the other day...only to be outbid & it supposedly sold for $114. Now...it's been relisted again?

How come i wasn't given the "2nd chance" if the 1st guy was a non-paying bidder...or did you not get enough for it the first time? There were only 2 bidders on that auction, myself & some other guy with a 56 feedback i think.

I'm the bidder Oldskoolin76 (153) from that auction.

Ryan Nugent Hopkins 2011 12 Upper Deck The Cup Rookie Evolution Video Card RARE | eBay
Hey Benn14StarsFan, my mistake I did not realize I had the option to do that to be honest with you. If you look at all my items ever listed, or currently listed I only use the fixed price listing. I am very new to auction style listings, if you are still interested in the card and can let me know how to go about doing that I would love to sell it to you! Thanks for letting me know I wish you would have contacted me sooner to resolve this. I am hoping to work it out now though thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippit View Post
I saw that too. And check this out:

Bidding Details

Private auction, and the guy with 53 feedback has 100% bid activity with this seller. Hmm....
Hey rippit, not really to sure what you are trying to say with that post? Although that being said your 100% bidding activity would make no sense. I am someone who bids on hockey card lots. If you don't bid in a month and bid on one item 2 or 3 times your thing automatically says 100% bidding activity. Going through your completed eBay items, you as well have a guy who bidded 3 times on your item in the last hour. Not to mention he had your 100% bidding activity that made you say hmmm on my auction yours was on a Pavel Datsyuk lot. I take my reputation very seriously and always try to do the right thing. I am not trying to pick a fight over a sports forum either and quite frankly have no problem with you. I just stand up for my reputation as a seller on eBay with 100% positive feedback along with another sports forum. Thanks sorry about the long speech.
-Alex
NYRDoria98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRDoria98 View Post

Hey rippit, not really to sure what you are trying to say with that post? Although that being said your 100% bidding activity would make no sense. I am someone who bids on hockey card lots. If you don't bid in a month and bid on one item 2 or 3 times your thing automatically says 100% bidding activity. Going through your completed eBay items, you as well have a guy who bidded 3 times on your item in the last hour. Not to mention he had your 100% bidding activity that made you say hmmm on my auction yours was on a Pavel Datsyuk lot. I take my reputation very seriously and always try to do the right thing. I am not trying to pick a fight over a sports forum either and quite frankly have no problem with you. I just stand up for my reputation as a seller on eBay with 100% positive feedback along with another sports forum. Thanks sorry about the long speech.
-Alex
The difference in that case is that I actually sold that item to the bidder, and it wasn't a private auction - I didn't relist it at a higher price. The chain of events - private auction, bidder wins it for less than you wanted for the card, the 100% bid activity, the immediate relist - looks suspicious. Which is all I said - I didn't accuse anyone of anything. But if I had been the bidder that came in second, I would have definitely been wondering.

Regarding your PM, nothing came across as overly harsh - I'm glad you and Benn14 are working it out. And I'm definitely not looking to get into one of those famous BO flame wars. If everything is legit, then I apologize for any insinuation of wrongdoing.

Last edited by rippit; 04-06-2013 at 09:06 AM.
rippit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #29 (permalink)

still looking to move this!
NYRDoria98 is online now   Reply With Quote