Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Offering ALL of my hockey cards for free....

2:25PM Update......THESE CARDS HAVE ALL BEEN CLAIMED! THANKS!!!!!

A few things to clarify. The majority of these cards are from the early to mid 90s. More than 1000 cards, base and inserts from sets such as Upper Deck, Score,Fleer, Ultra, Bowman, Donruss, Stadium Club, Topps, Leaf and several others who were being produced at that time. Players included are the likes of Wayne Gretzky, Sergei Federov, Jaomir Jagr, Pavel Bure, Patrick Roy,Doug Gilmore, Brett Hull, Adam Oates, Teemu Selanne, Alexander Mogilny and many many more that I don't have room to list! Most of these cards came directly out of packs and were opened by me in the 90s and have been safely packed away in a climate controlled environment ever since! Please Note.....There are NO AUTOGRAPHS OR GAME USED/JERSEY CARDS IN THIS LOT! Most of the cards are organized by player name alphabetically by set and there are also "better" cards in top loaders, 9 pocket paged binders and screw down cases.I am mailing these in a large flat rate priority box so for this one I am not offering it to my friends outside of the US, sorry. The large rate box is going to cost me $16.85. All I am asking is $17.75 to cover the shipping & my PP fees. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited by Hallco; 05-24-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Hallco is offline   Reply With Quote