Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default ITG 05-06 RARE John Tavares Jersey-AUTO #10

I pulled this 'Short-Print' John Tavares 'Game Used/Autograph from the 2005-06 Heroes & Prospects Update Set. It's the Silver Version 1 of 10 and is one of the first Tavares Auto's ever issued!

It includes a Tavares Jersey Swatch from his Oshawa Generals Jersey and is Card #GA-02 of the H&P Update Set.

PM if interested in this card as I am looking to sell only, I have never seen another one and this was a very limited production as it was the Jersey-Auto that was issued with the separate Update Set that Heroes & Prospects manufactured every year.

This would be a great addition to any Tavares Collector as this is one of his first released Auto's and is a RARE and hard card to find!
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by TASS; 11-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

Any Tavares collectors out there, still have this RARE #10 Jersey/Auto available!

Currently up on my Ebay, but PM if interested and maybe a deal can be worked where I would end the listing, just looking to Sell.