Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

HOCKEY SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for 13/14 Heroes & Prospects

Looking for pretty much anything but jersey cards. Also only looking for a Brandon Prophet auto card.

Shoot me your prices delivered to Michigan?

Thanks, Brian
wngfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

one more time?
Old 03-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

I was confused with your post... are you only looking for Brandon Prophet auto cards or you were looking for more? So I'll share what I have and see if it's of any interest...

I was attempting to collect the ITG Heroes and Prospects Autograph set for fun. I got pretty far into it and it was getting more expensive than I could afford...so now I'm just looking to get some of my money back on it... I posted 2 ebay listings: First listing has 79 autographs including some SPs, /19, all four Father Son Duo Autographs (each are SSPs /10 per ITG website) and all the top incoming rookies for 2014 and 2015 draft with no duplicates and a decent amount of extras. The second listing has 20 autographs again no duplicates. I'm looking to sell them as lots. Let me know if you're interested... and maybe we can work something out. I've never sold on this forum before, but I have a stellar ebay history dating back to 1999.

Thanks,
Mike
mebu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebu22 View Post
I was confused with your post... are you only looking for Brandon Prophet auto cards or you were looking for more? So I'll share what I have and see if it's of any interest...

I was attempting to collect the ITG Heroes and Prospects Autograph set for fun. I got pretty far into it and it was getting more expensive than I could afford...so now I'm just looking to get some of my money back on it... I posted 2 ebay listings: First listing has 79 autographs including some SPs, /19, all four Father Son Duo Autographs (each are SSPs /10 per ITG website) and all the top incoming rookies for 2014 and 2015 draft with no duplicates and a decent amount of extras. The second listing has 20 autographs again no duplicates. I'm looking to sell them as lots. Let me know if you're interested... and maybe we can work something out. I've never sold on this forum before, but I have a stellar ebay history dating back to 1999.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

I was only looking for the Prophet auto for my Saginaw Spirit collection. Also looking for the 3D and 10th anniversary cards for my personal set if you have any of those??

I have been tempted to start one of the H&P auto sets, just never got the balls to start one. Its a shame you have to give up on yours. Best of luck with your sales.

Brian
Old 03-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

Brian,

I don't have the Prophet Auto available seperately, but I might have the 3D at home... anything else you're looking for? As far as the auto set, now's the time, you'd only need 30 autographs to complete the set. Most of the expensive ones are already accounted for in what I'm selling. I even have Brandon Prophet in there! Plus I'm open to negotiations (within reason) for the big set. Food for thought...
Old 03-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sorry no Prophet 3D or 10th Anniversary
Old 03-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)

This is what I am looking for to finish off my set

5 Connor McDavid
89 Anthony Mantha
109 Dmitri Osipov
121 Tomas Hertl
125 Carey Price
152 Aaron Ekblad
155 Jayce Hawryluk
156 Jake Virtanen
158 Alexis Pepin
159 Tyler Sandhu
160 Robby Fabbri