Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #26 (permalink)

Just a gut feeling, Florida gets in, Buffalo, Pittsburgh or New Jersey misses. My guess right now would be Buffalo is the odd team out, but if Pittsburgh doesn't get their D in shape and get Fleury healthy, they could miss.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #27 (permalink)

Fleury will be back and be on fire just like last year, Gonchar and Whitney will return and the Pens will trade for Marian Gaborik because they have space under the cap to spend some. If you think the Pens aren't going to improve their team before the deadline, you're sadly mistaken. And of course, the same thing will happen this year that happens every year, Philadelphia will choke because their goalies will let them down the way they have for the last 20 years.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
Fleury will be back and be on fire just like last year, Gonchar and Whitney will return and the Pens will trade for Marian Gaborik because they have space under the cap to spend some. If you think the Pens aren't going to improve their team before the deadline, you're sadly mistaken. And of course, the same thing will happen this year that happens every year, Philadelphia will choke because their goalies will let them down the way they have for the last 20 years.
Gaborik isn't going to Pittsburgh. Dollars to donuts Gaborik stays in Minnesota or goes home to Europe.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote