Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default final cuts

pens: Letang, Stone, Filewich all gone. all 3 i hoped were going to make the team. Stone is NHL ready and a decent power forward. also is a great guy... lived near me for a few years in WB. Filey has been ready for at least a year now, and Letang is the righty shot they're missing. i almost get the feeling filey and stone are going to get traded, like carcillo was. all 3 have been nhl ready for some time now, but can't get a crack in the pens system.
andrew13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew13 View Post
pens: Letang, Stone, Filewich all gone. all 3 i hoped were going to make the team. Stone is NHL ready and a decent power forward. also is a great guy... lived near me for a few years in WB. Filey has been ready for at least a year now, and Letang is the righty shot they're missing. i almost get the feeling filey and stone are going to get traded, like carcillo was. all 3 have been nhl ready for some time now, but can't get a crack in the pens system.
None of them were expected to make the big squad this year, none of them seemed NHL ready, Letang was the closest.

Not every prospect hits the league like Malkin and is ready to play immediately.
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Filey and Stone have been ready for 2 years now, just like Carcillo was. I think Stone is getting a bit tired of wasting his time in the minors. I know last spring when I talked to him he seemed to think he was ready. So did Carcillo, who made it well known it was a slap in the face to get Petro and Ruutu last offseason to fill his role. Filey seems to be not so jaded yet, but i think another season wasted and he will be.
andrew13 is offline   Reply With Quote