Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Backstrom

I am waiting on 10 2008 The cup Nickolas Backstroms (swatches.logos etc.). They were redeemed back in August. How long should I wait until requesting replacements? Start of 09/10 Season? I figure if he has not signed by then he isn't signing. any ideas on this issue? I have $2k-$2500 in Replacement value.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'm still waiting for redemptions from all of the various rookies...Price, Kane, Toews, Gagner, Backstrom, Bernier, etc. I for one will be totally pissed if all of those players have in pack autos in 08/09 Cup and I'm still waiting for 07/08.
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
I'm still waiting for redemptions from all of the various rookies...Price, Kane, Toews, Gagner, Backstrom, Bernier, etc. I for one will be totally pissed if all of those players have in pack autos in 08/09 Cup and I'm still waiting for 07/08.
I spoke to UD by email and they said Backstrom was still slated to sign and if I didn't want to wait to send them a list of players and they would send comparable cards... I only really want Backstrom or Ovechkin and I was hoping to sell them. The Caps once they make the playoffs this yr bearing any unforseen drop off of play. The cards should sell pretty well. I was thinking of other UD products maybe Black. What other UD products have Backstrom?