Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 21,741
Default 11/12 UD Hockey Young Guns Checklist

201 Devante Smith-Pelly Anaheim
202 Maxime Macenauer Anaheim
203 Greg Nemisz Calgary
204 Roman Horak Calgary
205 Justin Faulk Carolina
206 Marcus Kruger Chicago
207 Brandon Saad Chicago
208 Gabriel Landeskog Colorado
209 Cameron Gaunce Colorado
210 John Moore Columbus
211 David Savard Columbus
212 Cam Atkinson Columbus
213 Tomas Vincour Dallas
214 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Edmonton
215 Anton Lander Edmonton
216 Teemu Hartikainen Edmonton
217 Erik Gudbranson Florida
218 Brett Bulmer Minnesota
219 Aaron Palushaj Montreal
220 Alexei Yemelin Montreal
221 Raphael Diaz Montreal
222 Brendon Nash Montreal
223 Jonathon Blum Nashville
224 Blake Geoffrion Nashville
225 Craig Smith Nashville
226 Adam Henrique New Jersey
227 Adam Larsson New Jersey
228 Tim Erixon New York
229 Mika Zibanejad Ottawa
230 Colin Greening Ottawa
231 Patrick Wiercioch Ottawa
232 Erik Condra Ottawa
233 Stephane Da Costa Ottawa
234 Sean Couturier Philadelphia
235 Matt Read Philadelphia
236 Erik Gustafsson Philadelphia
237 Joe Vitale Pittsburgh
238 Harri Sateri San Jose
239 Alex Stalock San Jose
240 Brett Connolly Tampa Bay
241 Jake Gardiner Toronto
242 Joe Colborne Toronto
243 Matt Frattin Toronto
244 Ben Scrivens Toronto
245 Cody Hodgson Vancouver
246 Yann Sauve Vancouver
247 Carl Klingberg Winnipeg
248 Mark Scheifele Winnipeg
249 Paul Postma Winnipeg
250 Checklist (Nugent-Hopkins, Landeskog, Larsson)
__________________
Indy CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,497
Default

i have not followed this years rookie class that closely
i nuggent is going to be gold
who else are the top tier (or towards top) rookies
and who did they save for series 2
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 21,741
Default

Well, the only ones I'm currently looking to hang onto are

206 Marcus Kruger Chicago
207 Brandon Saad Chicago
214 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Edmonton
227 Adam Larsson New Jersey
236 Erik Gustafsson Philadelphia
245 Cody Hodgson Vancouver
246 Yann Sauve Vancouver

But those are not necessarily big money cards. I'm really not sure which will be heavily favored. I'm sure someone else with more hockey knowledge might be able to help out. I know in the past others have tried to gauge resell value early, perhaps they will again, but I'm the wrong guy to do that as I have no idea how well these will sell on the secondary market, and judging from my past few months of sales, nothing is really selling as well as it did 2-3 years ago. Nugent will probably be the hottest just due to his draft position and playing ability so far.
__________________
Indy CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 316
Default

Zibanejad will be a hot one i would think...Landeskog for sure...Craig Smith for Nashville has started the season very well...Matt Read and Scheifele will be two more to watch.

All in all, I think this is a better rookie crop than last year...might not have quite the star potential but this group is going to be damn good.
__________________
I collect Blackhawks and Braves. Always looking to add to the budding hockey collection.
HawksBraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
frozenntimesports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York, PA
Posts: 10,132
Default

I'm bolding the one's I'm thinking are going to be good and then will give you the reasoning:

201 Devante Smith-Pelly Anaheim
202 Maxime Macenauer Anaheim
203 Greg Nemisz Calgary
204 Roman Horak Calgary
205 Justin Faulk Carolina
206 Marcus Kruger Chicago
207 Brandon Saad Chicago
208 Gabriel Landeskog Colorado
209 Cameron Gaunce Colorado
210 John Moore Columbus
211 David Savard Columbus
212 Cam Atkinson Columbus
213 Tomas Vincour Dallas
214 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Edmonton
215 Anton Lander Edmonton
216 Teemu Hartikainen Edmonton
217 Erik Gudbranson Florida
218 Brett Bulmer Minnesota
219 Aaron Palushaj Montreal
220 Alexei Yemelin Montreal
221 Raphael Diaz Montreal
222 Brendon Nash Montreal
223 Jonathon Blum Nashville
224 Blake Geoffrion Nashville
225 Craig Smith Nashville
226 Adam Henrique New Jersey
227 Adam Larsson New Jersey
228 Tim Erixon New York
229 Mika Zibanejad Ottawa
230 Colin Greening Ottawa
231 Patrick Wiercioch Ottawa
232 Erik Condra Ottawa
233 Stephane Da Costa Ottawa
234 Sean Couturier Philadelphia
235 Matt Read Philadelphia
236 Erik Gustafsson Philadelphia
237 Joe Vitale Pittsburgh
238 Harri Sateri San Jose
239 Alex Stalock San Jose
240 Brett Connolly Tampa Bay
241 Jake Gardiner Toronto
242 Joe Colborne Toronto
243 Matt Frattin Toronto
244 Ben Scrivens Toronto
245 Cody Hodgson Vancouver
246 Yann Sauve Vancouver
247 Carl Klingberg Winnipeg
248 Mark Scheifele Winnipeg
249 Paul Postma Winnipeg


Devante Smith-Pelly- Is a long term kind of player. Power forwards take a while to develop, and this kid has a big toolbox. Whether he puts it all together or not is out for debate. He is also a minority and in California I think he has a chance to be a big deal. He reminds me a lot of Mike Ricci.

Greg Nemisz- Is more of a playmaker than a scorer, at least that's what I think he will project out to be in the NHL. At 6'3" he's going to fill out and be able to make space. Not sure he will be a big star, reminds me of Travis Zajac.

Brandon Saad- I think he's going to be buried on Chicago for awhile. It might take a trade for him to get a legit shot. Not sure that OHL numbers convert in the NHL. Hard to tell. I'm not putting too much in his cards but being a Chicago rookie he will get some heat. Reminds me of Brad Dalgarno.

Gabriel Landeskog- I think he may be the best player drafted since Steven Stamkos. He reminds me of Mike Richards in the leadership department but he's going to score more goals and play with more of an edge (if that's possible).

Ryan Nungent-Hopkins- I think he was probably drafted too high but he's going to be a good one. Reminds me a lot of Adam Oates, and if Edmonton can get an Adam Oates with their #1 pick, they should be thrilled.

Erik Gudbranson- He's a beast of a defensive player. He will score a little. He reminds me of Victor Hedman. He will probably have a similar following. Good player with cheap cards.

Aaron Pualushaj- This is more of a gut feeling than anything, I think he's going to be a sniper at the NHL level in a couple of years. He had to share the ice with Avstin and a couple of other young snipers at the lower levels and he will come out of his shell guns blazing. He reminds me of Martin St. Louis.

Johnathan Blum- He is the first of the two California first rounders in 2007. He's got a shot to be a good one. Will be more of a playmaker than Emerson Etem (the other California kid) but if he does well, he can be a cross-over star like we haven't had in the NHL in a long time. Reminds me of Zach Morris... err, I mean Brian Mullen.

Adam Larsson- Best young defender in the NHL since Pronger. Better than Hedman. Absolute steal at #4 in this year's draft. Rookie card will be worth more than Pronger's ($2) but how much more? I don't know, unless he becomes Bobby Orr (unlikely) I doubt his cards will pass Victor Hedman's.

Mika Zibanejad- Jason Spezza's eventual replacement. He's the youngest player in the NHL at the moment and he's playing like it, but he has a chance to be a good one. He reminds me more of Benoit Hogue than Jason Spezza.

Stephane Da Costa- I don't see a long NHL career here, but the French collectors will buy his cards the way they bought Huet's cards. They sold a lot higher than the should have. Just keep your head's up for the low numbered parallels, and sell before he's back in Europe.

Sean Courturier- He's going to be a good one, but he's not Mike Richards.

Matt Read- A late bloomer, he will be a good one too, and he might match Mike Richards' production. Reminds me of Jason Blake.

Brett Connolly- Looks to be a sniper of sorts. Could be a line two winger on Tampa. Reminds me of Vaclav Prospal

Joe Colborne- A power forward on Toronto, I'm buying. One caveat, he's the son of an oil magnate and has an executive job lined up for him whenever he's done with hockey, if he looks like he's lacking motivation, sell... Toronto fans should be happy Kessel doesn't have that gig available. Reminds me of Brendan Shanahan.

Cody Hodgson- He's an injury risk and the David Booth trade is going to eat at his time, I have my doubts on this guy, but his garbage rookie cards are already selling high, so sell, sell, sell. Reminds me of David Booth.

Mark Scheifle- Playmaker not a scorer and Winnipeg won't be a hockey card flavour of the month for much longer. Reminds me of Simon Gagne.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
I'm bolding the one's I'm thinking are going to be good and then will give you the reasoning:

201 Devante Smith-Pelly Anaheim
202 Maxime Macenauer Anaheim
203 Greg Nemisz Calgary
204 Roman Horak Calgary
205 Justin Faulk Carolina
206 Marcus Kruger Chicago
207 Brandon Saad Chicago
208 Gabriel Landeskog Colorado
209 Cameron Gaunce Colorado
210 John Moore Columbus
211 David Savard Columbus
212 Cam Atkinson Columbus
213 Tomas Vincour Dallas
214 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Edmonton
215 Anton Lander Edmonton
216 Teemu Hartikainen Edmonton
217 Erik Gudbranson Florida
218 Brett Bulmer Minnesota
219 Aaron Palushaj Montreal
220 Alexei Yemelin Montreal
221 Raphael Diaz Montreal
222 Brendon Nash Montreal
223 Jonathon Blum Nashville
224 Blake Geoffrion Nashville
225 Craig Smith Nashville
226 Adam Henrique New Jersey
227 Adam Larsson New Jersey
228 Tim Erixon New York
229 Mika Zibanejad Ottawa
230 Colin Greening Ottawa
231 Patrick Wiercioch Ottawa
232 Erik Condra Ottawa
233 Stephane Da Costa Ottawa
234 Sean Couturier Philadelphia
235 Matt Read Philadelphia
236 Erik Gustafsson Philadelphia
237 Joe Vitale Pittsburgh
238 Harri Sateri San Jose
239 Alex Stalock San Jose
240 Brett Connolly Tampa Bay
241 Jake Gardiner Toronto
242 Joe Colborne Toronto
243 Matt Frattin Toronto
244 Ben Scrivens Toronto
245 Cody Hodgson Vancouver
246 Yann Sauve Vancouver
247 Carl Klingberg Winnipeg
248 Mark Scheifele Winnipeg
249 Paul Postma Winnipeg

Devante Smith-Pelly- Is a long term kind of player. Power forwards take a while to develop, and this kid has a big toolbox. Whether he puts it all together or not is out for debate. He is also a minority and in California I think he has a chance to be a big deal. He reminds me a lot of Mike Ricci.

Greg Nemisz- Is more of a playmaker than a scorer, at least that's what I think he will project out to be in the NHL. At 6'3" he's going to fill out and be able to make space. Not sure he will be a big star, reminds me of Travis Zajac.

Brandon Saad- I think he's going to be buried on Chicago for awhile. It might take a trade for him to get a legit shot. Not sure that OHL numbers convert in the NHL. Hard to tell. I'm not putting too much in his cards but being a
Chicago rookie he will get some heat. Reminds me of Brad Dalgarno.

Gabriel Landeskog- I think he may be the best player drafted since Steven Stamkos. He reminds me of Mike Richards in the leadership department but he's going to score more goals and play with more of an edge (if that's possible).

Ryan Nungent-Hopkins- I think he was probably drafted too high but he's going to be a good one. Reminds me a lot of Adam Oates, and if Edmonton can get an Adam Oates with their #1 pick, they should be thrilled.

Erik Gudbranson- He's a beast of a defensive player. He will score a little. He reminds me of Victor Hedman. He will probably have a similar following. Good player with cheap cards

Aaron Pualushaj- This is more of a gut feeling than anything, I think he's going to be a sniper at the NHL level in a couple of years. He had to share the ice with Avstin and a couple of other young snipers at the lower levels and he will come out of his shell guns blazing. He reminds me of Martin St. Louis.

Johnathan Blum- He is the first of the two California first rounders in 2007. He's got a shot to be a good one. Will be more of a playmaker than Emerson Etem (the other California kid) but if he does well, he can be a cross-over star like we haven't had in the NHL in a long time. Reminds me of Zach Morris... err, I mean Brian Mullen.

Adam Larsson- Best young defender in the NHL since Pronger. Better than Hedman. Absolute steal at #4 in this year's draft. Rookie card will be worth more than Pronger's ($2) but how much more? I don't know, unless he becomes Bobby Orr (unlikely) I doubt his cards will pass Victor Hedman's.

Mika Zibanejad- Jason Spezza's eventual replacement. He's the youngest player in the NHL at the moment and he's playing like it, but he has a chance to be a good one. He reminds me more of Benoit Hogue than Jason Spezza.

Stephane Da Costa- I don't see a long NHL career here, but the French collectors will buy his cards the way they bought Huet's cards. They sold a lot higher than the should have. Just keep your head's up for the low numbered parallels, and sell before he's back in Europe.

Sean Courturier- He's going to be a good one, but he's not Mike Richards.

Matt Read- A late bloomer, he will be a good one too, and he might match Mike Richards' production. Reminds me of Jason Blake.

Brett Connolly- Looks to be a sniper of sorts. Could be a line two winger on Tampa. Reminds me of Vaclav Prospal

Joe Colborne- A power forward on Toronto, I'm buying. One caveat, he's the son of an oil magnate and has an executive job lined up for him whenever he's done with hockey, if he looks like he's lacking motivation, sell... Toronto fans should be happy Kessel doesn't have that gig available. Reminds me of Brendan Shanahan.

Cody Hodgson- He's an injury risk and the David Booth trade is going to eat at his time, I have my doubts on this guy, but his garbage rookie cards are already selling high, so sell, sell, sell. Reminds me of David Booth.

Mark Scheifle- Playmaker not a scorer and Winnipeg won't be a hockey card flavour of the month for much longer. Reminds me of Simon Gagne.
You forgot to put Geoffrion and Gardiner. Both are highly touted prospects out of college and could have long careers. Gardiner has shown a whole lot more than almost any other player in training camp and is on the leafs starting lineup. I also don't agree with your analysis of Da Costa. Having seen him play a whole lot I can tell you his is already one of the fastest and most talented players on the ice, and although I won't guarantee an 18 year 1000+ career points, I do think he'll be a great player long term.
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Central NY
Posts: 2,834
Default

Not one Red Wing?? Wowzers....
hairysasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
ckilgor5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,648
Default

Nugent Hopkins is going to be good, as are the Oilers in another year or two. They are young and talented, anyone on this checklist from the Oilers is going to be a good one imo. Also throw Craig Smith-Nashville in there, he's also a good young player. Excited to bust some of this product, the young guns are always fun. Like the design this year too, whattaya know, UD doing it right!
__________________
I collect Carolina Hurricanes (Cam Ward, Eric Staal, Jeff Skinner, Justin Faulk, etc.), Atlanta Braves Jason Heyward and Clayton Kershaw.
ckilgor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
frozenntimesports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York, PA
Posts: 10,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
You forgot to put Geoffrion and Gardiner. Both are highly touted prospects out of college and could have long careers. Gardiner has shown a whole lot more than almost any other player in training camp and is on the leafs starting lineup. I also don't agree with your analysis of Da Costa. Having seen him play a whole lot I can tell you his is already one of the fastest and most talented players on the ice, and although I won't guarantee an 18 year 1000+ career points, I do think he'll be a great player long term.
I'm not high on either of them... but I do have a stack of Pat Falloon rookie cards in my house, so I'm not perfect.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Bamboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 582
Default

No Markstrom D:
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 338
Default

This years draft class was rated as LOW END. I love the input on the second post but to think you would have such great talent (Oates, Richards multiple times, Hedman ect) on a draft class that was rated as very weak would be a very very over-estimate or the scouts/analysists/GM's are all wrong and you are right. Could be. Wouldnt be the FIRST time the scouts and analysists were wrong. LOL. I love your enthusiasm but I just dont know if you will find such high end talent in this draft class.

Now 2011-2012 draft class? Seems to be OFF-THE-HOOK Good. But again you never really know.

On NHL XM 92 channel today they were talking about draft picks since 1990. And the first overall pick should have been the first overall pick 9 times out of the years and 10 times they were considered "Busts" (not total busts, but first overall worthy NOT).

Thought that was a fun-fact. So who the hell really knows?!

I do like Devils pick and Nugent seems like the real deal but he needs to fill out some more
gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
This years draft class was rated as LOW END. I love the input on the second post but to think you would have such great talent (Oates, Richards multiple times, Hedman ect) on a draft class that was rated as very weak would be a very very over-estimate or the scouts/analysists/GM's are all wrong and you are right. Could be. Wouldnt be the FIRST time the scouts and analysists were wrong. LOL. I love your enthusiasm but I just dont know if you will find such high end talent in this draft class.

Now 2011-2012 draft class? Seems to be OFF-THE-HOOK Good. But again you never really know.

On NHL XM 92 channel today they were talking about draft picks since 1990. And the first overall pick should have been the first overall pick 9 times out of the years and 10 times they were considered "Busts" (not total busts, but first overall worthy NOT).

Thought that was a fun-fact. So who the hell really knows?!

I do like Devils pick and Nugent seems like the real deal but he needs to fill out some more
I think this class has more first-year contributors than last...tons of guys on the YG checklist made rosters and are making an early splash. Does it have the star power of last year? Probably not, but I really do think this year's rookie crop is way better than we may have anticipated in June or July.
__________________
I collect Blackhawks and Braves. Always looking to add to the budding hockey collection.
HawksBraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Not one Red Wing?? Wowzers....
No Kings either.
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
frozenntimesports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: York, PA
Posts: 10,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksBraves View Post
I think this class has more first-year contributors than last...tons of guys on the YG checklist made rosters and are making an early splash. Does it have the star power of last year? Probably not, but I really do think this year's rookie crop is way better than we may have anticipated in June or July.
Ding ding ding. Lower ceiling, earlier impact.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmonte View Post
This years draft class was rated as LOW END. I love the input on the second post but to think you would have such great talent (Oates, Richards multiple times, Hedman ect) on a draft class that was rated as very weak would be a very very over-estimate or the scouts/analysists/GM's are all wrong and you are right. Could be. Wouldnt be the FIRST time the scouts and analysists were wrong. LOL. I love your enthusiasm but I just dont know if you will find such high end talent in this draft class.
These are this year's rookies, not this year's draft class. A lot of these guys have been around for a couple of years. Not sure comparing a player to Brad Dalgarno or Mike Ricci is a recipe for hobby greatness.

There are two legitimate NHL defense studs in this rookie crop, Larsson and Gudbranson. I don't think the Hedman comparison is unreasonable on either of them.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,576
Default

are they saving any good yg for series 2
mma138 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,457
Default

Won't really know until guys get called up. Series 2 is usually for the guys in the AHL who didn't stand at camp or start the year in the NHL. Usually a goalie or two will emerge but seems like they put most of the big names in Series 1
__________________
http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb379/Adamchuk/
Adamchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Alliance NE (not by choice)
Posts: 6,571
Default

I dont do hockey but bought 2 packs yesterday at the LCS just cuz it was sitting there at checkout and I knew the Young Guns could be good. I did get a young guns RC of Jonathan Blum from the Predators anda jersey card of Jonas Hiller. I dont know who Blum is but from reading this it may be worth holding onto. Im gonna buy a Landeskog YG card for my Avs PC. If anybody wants the Blum ill give it you cheap. Id sell both the Bulm YG and Hiller relic for $7.44 dlvd
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 338
Default

I got a few YG's check my "BROKE TWO BOXES OF SERIES 1 TODAY" thread
gotmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.