Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default Landeskog signing - with pic!

Gabriel Landeskog is a great dude. Even thanked each person individually for coming out. I got this awesome 16x20.

The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
joan1173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Coppell, Texas
Posts: 3,133
Default

Dang that is nice. I would have loved one of those!
__________________
Buying Super Bowl Ticket Autos from the 2010 Contenders Set!!!

http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/joank1173/library/
joan1173 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan1173 View Post
Dang that is nice. I would have loved one of those!
Only $10 for the auto! The photo was $25. I wish I had known, I would've gotten you one.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Laxbam619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,693
Default

very nice pickup...glad to hear he was down to earth, seems to be a reocurring thing with hockey players
__________________
- RYAN
Bucket: http://sports.webshots.com/album/578914478jSzeie?start=12
LOOKING FOR:
2012 Absolute Russel Wilson NFL JSY Auto /299
Laxbam619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxbam619 View Post
very nice pickup...glad to hear he was down to earth, seems to be a reocurring thing with hockey players
The majority of encounters I've had with hockey players have been nothing but positive. The three other major sports, not as much.
__________________
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
Don't bust sports cards if you can't afford to lose the money
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Alliance NE (not by choice)
Posts: 6,571
Default

Where was this at Backer. I just got back down here yesterday, I wouldve loved to grab one of them. I like the way he plays so far
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

you drove all the way up from the Springs for this auto?
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFAN#1 View Post
Where was this at Backer. I just got back down here yesterday, I wouldve loved to grab one of them. I like the way he plays so far
MVP Sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
you drove all the way up from the Springs for this auto?
Yes, not much going on in the COS.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post



Yes, not much going on in the COS.
Just curious why did you move down there? Never much going on down there. I have gotten some huge hits from Dalez over the years.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Just curious why did you move down there? Never much going on down there. I have gotten some huge hits from Dalez over the years.
I was in Denver but took a different job down South where my wife works.

The commute to Denver was horrendous. Up 25 N all the way and then if I wanted to spend $5 one way, I would take the Toll Road. Otherwise, sitting on 225 for a while.

We decided that we would both try to get to the same city. I was the one that found the job before she did, so we're in COS.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
I was in Denver but took a different job down South where my wife works.

The commute to Denver was horrendous. Up 25 N all the way and then if I wanted to spend $5 one way, I would take the Toll Road. Otherwise, sitting on 225 for a while.

We decided that we would both try to get to the same city. I was the one that found the job before she did, so we're in COS.
gotcha yeah the toll roads here are flipping stupid if they would drop the cost a little they would get more people on them and generate enough revenue to make it worth while but they are too stupid.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
gotcha yeah the toll roads here are flipping stupid if they would drop the cost a little they would get more people on them and generate enough revenue to make it worth while but they are too stupid.
The flip side is that, if you can afford it, then you have almost zero traffic to deal with. I think the $4 is worth it around 5 pm on a workday. In the morning, not so much. I do have to say that I've never lived in a place where rush hour starts at 0645.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
The flip side is that, if you can afford it, then you have almost zero traffic to deal with. I think the $4 is worth it around 5 pm on a workday. In the morning, not so much. I do have to say that I've never lived in a place where rush hour starts at 0645.
ha isn't that the truth... This city has the worse traffic of anywhere I have ever been if you take into effect the size of the metro area. It shouldn't be this bad. I try to be home from work every day by 4 if not I hit a bar until about 6:30 as I refuse to sit in traffic. When I first moved out here I use the toll road a lot as fees were reasonable but screw them now I know enough side roads that I will avoid it like the plague..
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
ha isn't that the truth... This city has the worse traffic of anywhere I have ever been if you take into effect the size of the metro area. It shouldn't be this bad. I try to be home from work every day by 4 if not I hit a bar until about 6:30 as I refuse to sit in traffic. When I first moved out here I use the toll road a lot as fees were reasonable but screw them now I know enough side roads that I will avoid it like the plague..
The city has grown so fast that the infrastructure can't keep up with it. I-25 from Castle Rock to COS is only 2 lanes, explain that to me? And I love the fact to no one in this state can drive the speed limit. I'm always stuck behind 2 cars, side-by-side, going 60 in a 75.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.