Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Flyers vs Caps

LETS GO CAPS!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Yeeaaa... beat them Flyers so my Penguins can catch them!

The Tradelist: s73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/EricMateya
EricMateya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMateya View Post
PENS STILL WON'T CATCH THEM
Old 03-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Soda just came out of my nose with that post. Why don't you just worry about making the playoffs, you guys had to get white hot just to be on the outer fringe buddy.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Soda just came out of my nose with that post. Why don't you just worry about making the playoffs, you guys had to get white hot just to be on the outer fringe buddy.
Wow.. you are a joke. That is all.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Let's go Islanders! WOO HOO!
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
Let's go Islanders! WOO HOO!
Is that the best you can come up with? My Islanders are becoming the little team that can and are a real pain in the a$$ to play against these days.

Bergenheim, Bailey, Okposo, Comeau, we are going to get real good real fast, I just hope we aren't going to be playing in Kansas City.

BTW, Pens fans, it appears that you are only one point away from being on the outside looking in as of tonight and everyone but Carolina has at least a game in hand on you.

Worry about making the playoffs, and EricMateya, why don't you grow up a little bit and think before you post. What are you, 10? The best you can come up with is I'm a joke? I was lead sports writer for two major newspapers in college, what the hell have you ever done?
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 03-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Is that the best you can come up with? My Islanders are becoming the little team that can and are a real pain in the a$$ to play against these days.

Bergenheim, Bailey, Okposo, Comeau, we are going to get real good real fast, I just hope we aren't going to be playing in Kansas City.

BTW, Pens fans, it appears that you are only one point away from being on the outside looking in as of tonight and everyone but Carolina has at least a game in hand on you.

Worry about making the playoffs, and EricMateya, why don't you grow up a little bit and think before you post. What are you, 10? The best you can come up with is I'm a joke? I was lead sports writer for two major newspapers in college, what the hell have you ever done?
HAHAHAHA I see why you are so salty now... You are an Islanders fan. That explains a lot. The Islanders will be nowhere close to playoff hockey for many years to come, so you feel that you must take it out on fans of good hockey teams. At least fans of teams that are much better than the Islanders.

I mean yea, the Islanders were a great team.... ohhh.... in the early to mid-80s??? That was the last time you guys had a good team.

And yes, I am 10 years old, my mommy has to approve of all posts I make before I am allowed to submit them. Thanks for telling me to grow up and then calling me 10, please do me a favor and save it.

Finally, sports writers mean nothing to me. All opinion based writing. I cannot stand 3/4 of the writers in Pittsburgh, they are all ex-athletes that were never good enough to play or wanna-be athletes that just plain sucked at everything sports and looked to sports writing as a last resort.

The End. Thank You. Oh yea, Kansas City Islanders here we come WOOOO.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

I feel your pain!!! If the Islanders "Lighthouse Project" doesn't work, it may be the end of me rooting for a hockey team.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA I see why you are so salty now... You are an Islanders fan. That explains a lot. The Islanders will be nowhere close to playoff hockey for many years to come, so you feel that you must take it out on fans of good hockey teams. At least fans of teams that are much better than the Islanders.

I mean yea, the Islanders were a great team.... ohhh.... in the early to mid-80s??? That was the last time you guys had a good team.

And yes, I am 10 years old, my mommy has to approve of all posts I make before I am allowed to submit them. Thanks for telling me to grow up and then calling me 10, please do me a favor and save it.

Finally, sports writers mean nothing to me. All opinion based writing. I cannot stand 3/4 of the writers in Pittsburgh, they are all ex-athletes that were never good enough to play or wanna-be athletes that just plain sucked at everything sports and looked to sports writing as a last resort.

The End. Thank You. Oh yea, Kansas City Islanders here we come WOOOO.
C'mon now. I'm a die hard Islanders fan too. Ever since Milbury came along is when the team went into a downward spiral. Garth Snow can only do so much. Charles Wang is in the wrong sport. I don't know what else to say.

We signed DP to a 15 year deal which will be injury plagued.

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I feel your pain!!! If the Islanders "Lighthouse Project" doesn't work, it may be the end of me rooting for a hockey team.

C'mon now. I'm a die hard Islanders fan too. Ever since Milbury came along is when the team went into a downward spiral. Garth Snow can only do so much. Charles Wang is in the wrong sport. I don't know what else to say.

We signed DP to a 15 year deal which will be injury plagued.
Isles get the #1 or #2 pick this summer. Trade DiPietro & the #1 pick somewhere to get it off our books. We should be able to get 3 NHL ready players from some team and then sign a goaltender as a free agent.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Isles get the #1 or #2 pick this summer. Trade DiPietro & the #1 pick somewhere to get it off our books. We should be able to get 3 NHL ready players from some team and then sign a goaltender as a free agent.
Bring back Mike Milbury for GM!!

I was saying WOO HOO because the Islanders beat the Canadiens last night.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote