Blowout Cards Forums
Re-Pack Attack

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Rare Hits Highlight Panini America’s 2012 NHL All-Star Wrapper Redemption Set

Rare Hits Highlight Panini America’s 2012 NHL All-Star Wrapper Redemption Set

January 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Yesterday, right here on The Knight’s Lance, we began pulling the curtain back on our exhaustive plans for this week’s 2012 NHL All-Star Fan Fair wrapper-redemption program in conjunction with the 2012 NHL All-Star Game in Ottawa. But as you’re about to discover, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

For in addition to the attractive design and impressive checklist of the base set and base inserts, Panini America also has injected its show-stopping redemption program with a wealthy dose of jaw-dropping autograph and memorabilia cards, many of which you’ll see in the gallery below.

In addition to producing autographed versions of the base 2012 NHL All-Star Game set, company officials also have added superstar signatures to many of your favorite inserts from recent Panini America hockey products and stamped them with a special “All-Star 2011-2012″ foil logo, creating a whole new wave of limited, show-specific mementos.

Perhaps even cooler still? The special 2011 NHL Draft memorabilia cards featuring oversized swatches of jerseys worn by No. 1 overall pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, No. 2 overall pick Gabriel Landeskog and No. 4 overall pick Adam Larsson, respectively, the night they were drafted.

And the like the rest of the cards you’re about to see, they’re available only in Panini America’s 2012 NHL All-Star Fan Fair redemption program.

Stay tuned for more updates on our grand plans for the show, including how you can get involved online if you can’t make it to Ottawa.

Rare Hits Highlight Panini America’s 2012 NHL All-Star Wrapper Redemption Set The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

You can knock Panini for a lot of things but one thing they do better than anyone else is wrapper redemptions.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Glad I've got my tickets! I'll be picking up a fair amount of these come friday!!