Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Panini

"Upgrading" their customer service phone lines? What does that even mean? How about just answering and taking care of old redemptions. 7 months I've waited, I see live on card Stamkos cards out there, yet somehow mine is still being ignored. This is ridiculous. And they're "upgrading". I feel like they're doing everything but trying to handle the thousands of outstanding requests...get it together Panini.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckilgor5 View Post
"Upgrading" their customer service phone lines? What does that even mean? How about just answering and taking care of old redemptions. 7 months I've waited, I see live on card Stamkos cards out there, yet somehow mine is still being ignored. This is ridiculous. And they're "upgrading". I feel like they're doing everything but trying to handle the thousands of outstanding requests...get it together Panini.
I think the upgrade is that they are all finally back from their trip to Italy. I'm still waiting for a few from Contenders Hockey last year and football, probably a couple dozen from various products. I know it is very tiresome and annoying, but keep calling if you are able, it is the only way. Also, post some comments on their Facebook page too. Good Luck!
I pull scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

This means stop buying panini horse $hit and stick to topps and upper deck. I learned this a while ago. Best decision of my life
Old 01-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
This means stop buying panini horse $hit and stick to topps and upper deck. I learned this a while ago. Best decision of my life
Someone with some sense!
Old 01-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

I guess it means they are doing nothing or getting no where by getting players to sign. Most people will look at this and say "Oh they are trying. I'll just wait another few months." But all they are doing is buying time.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

i've been trying to call them for two days. Yesterday i was getting a live person most of the day but they either (1) hung up on me (2) transferred me in to the void or (3) passed me off to someone else who said they couldn't help me and sent me back to either #1 or #2...it was not a nice experience.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
it was not a nice experience.
Normally is not with them.

Giants, World Champs!
cj52racers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Haven't spent a nickel on anything Panini. Still throwing money to Richard McWilliam.
ZappBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan View Post
Haven't spent a nickel on anything Panini. Still throwing money to Richard McWilliam.
Lucky you. I was stupid enough to buy a couple of panini hockey products (and not limited) last year. I learned my lesson pretty quick. $500 down the drain usually does.

*Vomit*

Sorry, I just thought about Zenith.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I pull scrubs View Post
I think the upgrade is that they are all finally back from their trip to Italy. I'm still waiting for a few from Contenders Hockey last year and football, probably a couple dozen from various products. I know it is very tiresome and annoying, but keep calling if you are able, it is the only way. Also, post some comments on their Facebook page too. Good Luck!
I got through to them today, and they notified me that they have, since returning from Italy hired Snooki and JWow from Jersey Shore to "Head Up" their customer service department, Everything should be fine now!
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

i've waited almost a year for cards...had to request replacements and that didnt speed things up...ive got 3 cards to go.
omnipotent133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #12 (permalink)

Easily the worst customer service in the industry!
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

In all honesty, what would you all do in my position? I know there are cards you all have still pending, but help me out here. I have a scratching the surface Steven Stamkos #'d /100, what should I do? It's an awesome card, great design, rare, and Stamkos. I want that card, but should I try to request something else? Only thing I think I'd accept outside of the Stamkos (if I ever see it at all) is a rookie silhouette patch auto, and if they don't give me that then I will just wait. What irks me all the way down to my plums is the fact that I see live breaks of Limited, for example, and out pops a private signings, ON CARD AUTO of Steven Stamkos. I don't know whether to blame Stammer or Panini, but I'm blaming Panini. If he signed on card for Private signings, then that means they just have neglected the scratching the surface cards, and didn't send them to him, because he's obviously signing. So frustrating, great pull for me, and I'm still empty handed 7 months later.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
Easily the worst customer service in the industry!
I'm gonna be honest the entire industry's usage of redemptions is just exhausting. So much more fun to just pull something and hold it in your hand. Makes the experience of ripping packs open that much more fun, receiving a card in the mail can be done via eBay or forums like this.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

I would wait. Do you need the card to sell it? If you really want it just wait.

I have several football redemptions that haven't arrived in the timeframe I selected, but I want the cards as well. I'm content to just wait.
Andrew Luck
HBMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

I finally got through to them today - spoke with Cindy who was fine -I'm waiting on a Savard/Coffey dual auto from Contenders since May and after she put me on hold for 2 minutes, she found one and will send it out today. So if you are waitning on something, call them, there is probably a 50/50 chance it is just sitting there - NICE UPGRADE!
I pull scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMC View Post
I would wait. Do you need the card to sell it? If you really want it just wait.

I have several football redemptions that haven't arrived in the timeframe I selected, but I want the cards as well. I'm content to just wait.
I don't have to have it immediately, but it's a tad frustrating that I'm seeing Stamkos Private Signings, etc. being pulled from new products and other redemptions being filled. Just kind of wondering what's going on, can't get through to the customer service lately either. I'm gonna keep waiting, it's worth it I think, but we'll see what develops...who knows.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I pull scrubs View Post
I finally got through to them today - spoke with Cindy who was fine -I'm waiting on a Savard/Coffey dual auto from Contenders since May and after she put me on hold for 2 minutes, she found one and will send it out today. So if you are waitning on something, call them, there is probably a 50/50 chance it is just sitting there - NICE UPGRADE!
Hopefully this is what will happen when I get through to them. Everyone cross your fingers, er something, I personally won't be getting my hopes up. You'd think they'd have a branch of the company working on outstanding redemptions since there is close to a brazillion of them. It shouldn't take you calling someone and them just looking in the archives to get a card that you've redeemed, and called about already.