Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey (30 Images)

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey (30 Images)

February 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM

My beautiful wife. My two wonderful sons. Sleeping in my own bed. The packout process for 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey. Yep, those are the five things I missed the most while being on the road the last two weeks.

Last Friday, while the Panini America marketing team was running point on multi-level marketing activation at Super Bowl XLVI, the NFL Experience and the Pop Warner Panini Classic, the product development guys back home were fine-tooth combing 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey, making sure it was ready for launch next week.

And judging by the results of the gallery that follows, Crown Royale is way ready, equipped with the classic Silhouettes and Rookie Silhouettes that need no introduction to the unique die-cutting of Heirs to the Throne to the compelling Voices of the Game autographs to, well, everything.

In the coming days, we’ll post the final product checklist. But until then, take this opportunity to become intimately familiar with just some of Crown Royale’s regal possibilities.

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011-12 Crown Royale Hockey (30 Images) The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

I want to say that I'm excited for this, but I'm still waiting for a Scratching the Surface auto from last year so, I can't get ahead of myself.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckilgor5 View Post
I want to say that I'm excited for this, but I'm still waiting for a Scratching the Surface auto from last year so, I can't get ahead of myself.
But a Panini rep said that there will be no auto, but on your death bed, you will receive total enlightenment....so you have that going for you.
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isn’t that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

I am glad they created new exciting cards for this set. Oh, they didn't? Surprising.

Giants, World Champs!
cj52racers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

The big 2011 2012 on the sides one some of the autos turn me off

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkwraith View Post
But a Panini rep said that there will be no auto, but on your death bed, you will receive total enlightenment....so you have that going for you.
That I do, thanks to "dally lamma" Consider me that guy on here who overuses Carl Spackler quotes from here on out.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

I just want a silhouette!
Tyler0477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler0477 View Post
I just want a silhouette!
Word.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Looks good to me. Hope it is not loaded with redemptions. Wishful thinking I am sure.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

Some terrible looking cards there, nothing more amateur than vertical cards with a vertical font running up the side. And twice to boot just in case you didn't see the first one.
ZappBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote