Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

hey look there's more cheap shots being thrown in here than on the rink. I think both of you are big strong internet tough guys so why don't you call it a draw due to internet toughness?
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #52 (permalink)

Ok ladies. You might forgot that it's NHL Playoff here, not ballet. The hit was clean and Gonchar was out of balance when he got hit. This is his fault. Ovy took advantage of it, but he wasn't trying to injure Gonchar. Action was so fast there, it's NHL.

But for those who still thinks he wanted to injured Gonchar have you noticed, Ovy was holding a knife also under his shirt and tried to stab him at the same time of the check. Look closely. lol.
MikeDtonation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDtonation View Post
Ok ladies. You might forgot that it's NHL Playoff here, not ballet. The hit was clean and Gonchar was out of balance when he got hit. This is his fault. Ovy took advantage of it, but he wasn't trying to injure Gonchar. Action was so fast there, it's NHL.

But for those who still thinks he wanted to injured Gonchar have you noticed, Ovy was holding a knife also under his shirt and tried to stab him at the same time of the check. Look closely. lol.

Ok, so if you were Sergei Gonchar and you got hit like that in a game and you were injured and your career possibly done, you would be fine with that then? You would tell the guy who hit you next time you see him...good shot, you really got me, nice hit.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
Ok, so if you were Sergei Gonchar and you got hit like that in a game and you were injured and your career possibly done, you would be fine with that then? You would tell the guy who hit you next time you see him...good shot, you really got me, nice hit.
If I were Gonchar I would learn how to skate and protect myself from injuries. This is something you are suppose to know when you play at this level. I won't shut a tear for him. Especially in this accidental case.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #55 (permalink)

That's a weak ass argument dude...when you're skating down the boards towards the puck at that pace, you have about a split second to make a reaction. Skate as fast as you can down the left side after the puck and Ovechkin coming the other way up the boards and see what you would do. They'd be scooping you off the ice like a pancake.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #56 (permalink)

I love how everything turns into personal attacks here when people disagree
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
It sure does seem that way, doesn't it?
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
That's a weak ass argument dude...when you're skating down the boards towards the puck at that pace, you have about a split second to make a reaction. Skate as fast as you can down the left side after the puck and Ovechkin coming the other way up the boards and see what you would do. They'd be scooping you off the ice like a pancake.
Oh sorry I took you for someone else, I forgot you were god and knowing everything. My bad. Were Ovechkin is going tonight? You are in his head, right?
Old 05-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
I love how you're so offended by some bickering, yet here you are back on this thread crying about it. Why not just stay off the thread ?

It was all over yesterday between EM and I, yet you came on here and took shots at both of us when nobody really asked for your opinion. You're calling people internet tough guys but you are offended by personal attacks ? Talk about a hypocrite.

Are you trying to be a self appointed MOD or the BO Boards politician ? Get over yourself, if you don't like my posts or anyone elses for that matter then don't read them.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
I love how you're so offended by some bickering, yet here you are back on this thread crying about it. Why not just stay off the thread ?

It was all over yesterday between EM and I, yet you came on here and took shots at both of us when nobody really asked for your opinion. You're calling people internet tough guys but you are offended by personal attacks ? Talk about a hypocrite.

Are you trying to be a self appointed MOD or the BO Boards politician ? Get over yourself, if you don't like my posts or anyone elses for that matter then don't read them.
You're a riot Glad I was able to get under your skin with a little humor and sarcasm.

Also something for this thread, the Hurricanes took over the cheapshots for Ovie.

Last edited by fm8418; 05-11-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #61 (permalink)

oh goodie TV sucks except 24 so popcorn is being made and drinks <<<
getting cold Let the SHOW begin
Old 05-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
You're a riot Glad I was able to get under your skin with a little humor and sarcasm.

Also something for this thread, the Hurricanes took over the cheapshots for Ovie.
Oh is that what that was

I have to agree with you on the Canes statement though. If anybody wants to see what a REAL cheap shot looks like, check out Wards fractured orbital bone.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Oh is that what that was

I have to agree with you on the Canes statement though. If anybody wants to see what a REAL cheap shot looks like, check out Wards fractured orbital bone.
Yes that's what it was, this is the internet, Im an internet funny guy.

The internets is serious business.

I didn't see the cheapshot but it was playing in the background so for awhile I thought it was Cam Ward who got hit.