Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #101 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

And the Rangers move on!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #102 (permalink)

Gotta give the Sens a ton of credit. They could've rolled over and died, lost in four or five games. They really fought hard. For a couple of minutes in the third period it looked as if Ottawa was New York! Congrats to New York. This has been a fun thread

This'll more than likely be Alfie's last game, which sucks. Really would've been nice to see them go out and win one for him. Hes had a good enough career, though .

Btw seriously MSG? Chanting "Alfie Sucks"? What'd he ever do to anyone (except toronto ). One of the nicer players in NHL history.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Btw seriously MSG? Chanting "Alfie Sucks"? What'd he ever do to anyone
Clearly youve never been to New York. Were not the most subtle people, and we all know he doesnt suck, just trying to make he and his teammates lose their composure.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Gotta give the Sens a ton of credit. They could've rolled over and died, lost in four or five games. They really fought hard. For a couple of minutes in the third period it looked as if Ottawa was New York! Congrats to New York. This has been a fun thread

This'll more than likely be Alfie's last game, which sucks. Really would've been nice to see them go out and win one for him. Hes had a good enough career, though .

Btw seriously MSG? Chanting "Alfie Sucks"? What'd he ever do to anyone (except toronto ). One of the nicer players in NHL history.
yeah thats just how nyc is, we we're more so mocking sens fans because we think chanting 'alfie' is pretty lame. and we also think 'alfie' is pretty lame...we also think sens fans that were at the garden game five chanting for him and the sens in certain pockets of the stadium was pretty lame. we think a lot of #@#@#@#@ is lame lol
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #105 (permalink)

Rangers survived last night because of Lundqvist. He covers up a lot of missed assignments in their own end. When he stoned Milan Michalek point blank with under 5 to go...incredible. Sens threw everything at him and couldn't beat him, what a finish ! He should win the Hart this year, not Malkin. He's the biggest difference maker in the game these days.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
yeah thats just how nyc is, we we're more so mocking sens fans because we think chanting 'alfie' is pretty lame. and we also think 'alfie' is pretty lame...we also think sens fans that were at the garden game five chanting for him and the sens in certain pockets of the stadium was pretty lame. we think a lot of #@#@#@#@ is lame lol
Yeah, staying with the same team for 17 years is pretty lame. Being the longest tenured captain in the NHL is pretty lame.

I don't get you New Yorkers, not one bit .

Btw how is chanting "Alfie" lame? If they do it even after he retires I'll have a problem with it, but right now it's fine IMO
Old 04-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Rangers survived last night because of Lundqvist. He covers up a lot of missed assignments in their own end. When he stoned Milan Michalek point blank with under 5 to go...incredible. Sens threw everything at him and couldn't beat him, what a finish ! He should win the Hart this year, not Malkin. He's the biggest difference maker in the game these days.
I don't know if Lundqvist is the biggest difference maker so far in the playoffs, I think the kid in Was. Holtby has been pretty worthy so far, but we'll know for sure, after this next series if he's for real or was just an abberation!
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote