Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

There ya go Cats. Was pulling for the Cats as I will be in Florida next week, wanna go see a game in Sunrise. Was hoping it would be the Pens, should NYR and Caps win, but I don't know if NY can pull 2 off against Anderson.
#1 Collection : Barrasso
#2 Collection : Ron Hextall
Other : Crosby, Wregget, Malkin
NEED RON HEXTALL SPGU LETTER MARKS!!!
ncm7772 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #27 (permalink)

Woohoo so nice to see the spirit in Sunrise!
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #28 (permalink)

Tough loss for the Cats.

Now unto Game 7....OH BOY!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

Every series in the east but the Flyers' is going 7. Playoff hockey is just crazy...and awesome.

Not going to know who we play til thursday
Old 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Every series in the east but the Flyers' is going 7. Playoff hockey is just crazy...and awesome.

Not going to know who we play til thursday
Great to see the Devils pull it out and send the series to 7 games, don't really want to see the Panthers play in the next round, Go Devils it would be great to see just a little more of Brodeur in the Playoffs, could very well be his last playoffs in what's been a HOF career I think it's time for the Sun to set in Sunrise!
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #31 (permalink)

What a game...

Overall, a great, great season for the Cats, the best one since 1996 and they fought very hard against an opponent which most people thought would sweep or win very easily.

Oh well, I guess I'll be going to "vacation"....LOL

My focus will now shift 100% to the Heat.....it's championship or Bust for them.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #32 (permalink)

i guess you are changing your avatar now that they are eliminated
Old 04-27-2012, 12:27 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwechampion619 View Post
i guess you are changing your avatar now that they are eliminated
Yeah, but not because I'm sour or anything....I'm just switching my support back to the Heat.

I thought that if the Cats could advance I would switch avatars every day to support each team.

Oh well...
Old 04-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #34 (permalink)

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
That about covers it!
Old 04-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #36 (permalink)

^I'm not getting the jersey pic....is it because I said I was switching my attention to the Heat???
Old 04-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #37 (permalink)

Rats! The Panthers are gone Just glad to see the Fla, Panthers out of the playoffs, and Martin Brodeur get's to continue his season, good for the game of Hockey. And what do you think all those "new" fans down in South Fla. are going to do with all those Rats they had to take home Funny to see that Arena full with fans for the first time this season, I guess they do read about Hockey in the paper!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #38 (permalink)

Bahahaha.....bingo.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
^I'm not getting the jersey pic....is it because I said I was switching my attention to the Heat???
they just lost and one of the 1st things you do is change your avatar .................................hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
Rats! The Panthers are gone Just glad to see the Fla, Panthers out of the playoffs, and Martin Brodeur get's to continue his season, good for the game of Hockey. And what do you think all those "new" fans down in South Fla. are going to do with all those Rats they had to take home Funny to see that Arena full with fans for the first time this season, I guess they do read about Hockey in the paper!
Attendance goes up for ANY team that is not sold out in the regular season when they make the playoffs

At least alexcampos has moved to support a team in his city...
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
they just lost and one of the 1st things you do is change your avatar .................................hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh, I see....

Yeah, you should've read my Signature, I posted there that I would have my avatar of the Panthers until they were eliminated.

When I first joined Blowout my first avatar was the Black Heat logo...

I never changed it UNTIL NOW!

The only reason I changed it was to support the Panthers, that's why I wrote in my signature that I would only have the Panthers avatar until they were eliminated.

If this seems weird, then fine....it's weird!

Why do you think that the first thing WWECHAMPION619 said was if I was going to change my avatar???

Because he knew that I would change my avatar when the Panthers were eliminated....I said so in my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
YES...EXACTLY!!!

The Jersey pic doesn't make ANY SENSE....

I'm NOT going to support another NHL team....my favorite team is OUT...that's it!

The Jersey pic implies I would support another NHL team....As if I were a winner picker or something to that effect.

I didn't understand it at first because It showed an NFL jersey of almost every NFL team.

How the F*CK does that correlate to saying that "Now that my favorite NHL team is out, I'm going to shift my attention to my favorite NBA team"???

Sorry NatbornKiller, but it's a very STUPID and IGNORANT post!

I only support Miami Teams, The Panthers are eliminated, so my focus is on the MIAMI Heat.

I don't know what the problem is...

BTW....there are some fans that support two or more teams from ONE league.....personally I would NEVER do that, but to each his own.

Last edited by alexcampos; 04-27-2012 at 04:14 PM.
alexcampos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Attendance goes up for ANY team that is not sold out in the regular season when they make the playoffs

Really, I would never guess that the Panthers had not been sold out during the regular season, as figures show they were in the bottom for regular season attendance. Now look at the leaders in attendance in REAL NHL cities such as Boston, Philly, NY, Mont., Tor. Chi. they all have SOLD OUT there regular season games for many years now, as they continue to support there Team throughout the playoffs!(sorry Tor & Mont but at least you Sold Out even during a losing season). There attendance remains the same!
You folks down in Fla. don't get it because you have consistantly been in the bottom in regular season attendance, Now that leaves very few Teams in the playoffs that will have increased attendance.
It was the main reason I made that post, as even the announcers mentioned it was nice to see people in the seats, after such a poor season in attendance, up here we call them Bandwagon Fans, and alexcampos I've got your back, you are not one of them you supported your Team throughout the playoffs! Congrats
Do you see a pattern here, you continue to assist me in making my point, I am just merely trying to explain to you my sarcasim towards the new found Panthers fan base! If YOUR response to my post was a shot at sarcasim, IMO it was a weak attempt, as all you did was 'sight' the obvious, that the Florida Panthers had increased attendance during the playoffs because of a new found seasonal fan base, which I find to be pretty weak!

Last edited by TASS; 04-27-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #43 (permalink)

Ummm....you didn't even "support" them this year until you realized they were good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Oh, I see....

Yeah, you should've read my Signature, I posted there that I would have my avatar of the Panthers until they were eliminated.

When I first joined Blowout my first avatar was the Black Heat logo...

I never changed it UNTIL NOW!

The only reason I changed it was to support the Panthers, that's why I wrote in my signature that I would only have the Panthers avatar until they were eliminated.

If this seems weird, then fine....it's weird!

Why do you think that the first thing WWECHAMPION619 said was if I was going to change my avatar???

Because he knew that I would change my avatar when the Panthers were eliminated....I said so in my avatar!

YES...EXACTLY!!!

The Jersey pic doesn't make ANY SENSE....

I'm NOT going to support another NHL team....my favorite team is OUT...that's it!

The Jersey pic implies I would support another NHL team....As if I were a winner picker or something to that effect.

I didn't understand it at first because It showed an NFL jersey of almost every NFL team.

How the F*CK does that correlate to saying that "Now that my favorite NHL team is out, I'm going to shift my attention to my favorite NBA team"???

Sorry NatbornKiller, but it's a very STUPID and IGNORANT post!

I only support Miami Teams, The Panthers are eliminated, so my focus is on the MIAMI Heat.

I don't know what the problem is...

BTW....there are some fans that support two or more teams from ONE league.....personally I would NEVER do that, but to each his own.