Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Another Super Box from In The Game

2009 Heroes & Prospect Draft Day Super Box

In The Game Inc. will be honouring the 2009 draft class by issuing a special edition Heroes & Prospects Draft Day Super Box. Each Super Box will contain 30 packs of 08/09 Heroes & Prospects. In addition, each Super Box box will include a specially stamped Autograph Card that features the draftees' draft position.

The debate continues to rage as to who will be the number one draft pick, John Tavares or Victor Hedman. On June 26th. the debate will be over and the "?" will be replaced by a 1 or 2 respectively, we just don't know on which card. What do you think?

The Autograph Card checklist will be made up from the top 30 draftees; a checklist will be available immediately following Draft Day on June 26th.

It's a safe bet to say that the checklist will include 2009 standouts John Tavares, Victor Hedman, Matt Duchene, Brayden Schenn, Dmitry Kulikov, Evander Kane, Jared Cowen, Ryan Ellis, Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi and many other great young players.

This Super Box will also include two previously unreleased Autograph Cards of highly touted European players Oliver Ekman-Larsson & Jacob Josefson. There will also be a very limited double sided autograph card with a John Tavares autograph on one side and a Victor Hedman autograph on the other.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.

Last edited by cardsrus1; 06-15-2009 at 11:32 PM.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dude you might want to edit out all the stuff at the bottom about buying direct since the guy who owns this board will be selling said product.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Dude you might want to edit out all the stuff at the bottom about buying direct since the guy who owns this board will be selling said product.
It has been edited, I did not notice I copied that part. Blowout has yet to offer any of the Super Boxes in the past that I am aware of, would be nice if they did.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsrus1 View Post
2009 Heroes & Prospect Draft Day Super Box

In The Game Inc. will be honouring the 2009 draft class by issuing a special edition Heroes & Prospects Draft Day Super Box. Each Super Box will contain 30 packs of 08/09 Heroes & Prospects. In addition, each Super Box box will include a specially stamped Autograph Card that features the draftees' draft position.

The debate continues to rage as to who will be the number one draft pick, John Tavares or Victor Hedman. On June 26th. the debate will be over and the "?" will be replaced by a 1 or 2 respectively, we just don't know on which card. What do you think?

The Autograph Card checklist will be made up from the top 30 draftees; a checklist will be available immediately following Draft Day on June 26th.

It's a safe bet to say that the checklist will include 2009 standouts John Tavares, Victor Hedman, Matt Duchene, Brayden Schenn, Dmitry Kulikov, Evander Kane, Jared Cowen, Ryan Ellis, Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi and many other great young players.

This Super Box will also include two previously unreleased Autograph Cards of highly touted European players Oliver Ekman-Larsson & Jacob Josefson. There will also be a very limited double sided autograph card with a John Tavares autograph on one side and a Victor Hedman autograph on the other.
where did this info come from ?

so your basically getting packs from the 08/09 stuff

and 3 autos ?

the draft auto is not a redemption i hope
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

The info was direct from ITG. Blowout does on occasion sell these, but since they typically sell out so fast dealers dont get my options to get them.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
where did this info come from ?

so your basically getting packs from the 08/09 stuff

and 3 autos ?

the draft auto is not a redemption i hope
They E-mailed the information to me. I do not think there are 3 extra autographs, the wording makes it look that way though. I think they are just stating that they have added 2 autographs not available in the original boxes. I would assume that they will be 1st round picks and part of the draft freebies.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

sold out

glad i ordered some right away
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote