Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Panini America Peeks New On-Card Arrivals for 2012-13 Limited Hockey (Gallery)

Panini America Peeks New On-Card Arrivals for 2012-13 Limited Hockey (Gallery)January 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
As if the announcement that the 2012-13 NHL season will happen wasn’t reason enough for hockey collectors across North America to celebrate this week, we’re about to give you a whole bunch more. Earlier this afternoon, I ventured back to the acquisitions area just as a sizable stash of on-card autographs for 2012-13 Limited Hockey were being prepared to send to the Panini America production facility for packout.
So I called a quick time out, whipped out my trusty iPhone camera and went to work snapping as many images as I could for the following gallery. From the dual-signed deliciousness of the popular Back to the Future insert to a familiar, extremely popular technology used on the stunning Trophy Winners insert, here’s betting you’ll find something to get excited about in the early February release of 2012-13 Limited Hockey.

Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that the list of on-card-autograph signers includes the likes of, oh, Gordie Howe, Mark Messier, Joe Sakic, Tim Thomas, Patrick Roy and so many more. Take a look for yourself below and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional information on the upcoming 2012-13 Limited Hockey.

Panini America Peeks New On-Card Arrivals for 2012-13 Limited Hockey (Gallery) The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

I feel bad for the hockey guys having to also deal with these crap Panini products.

***Don't ever send first before receiving payment... Trust me on this one.
ChasK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

They should have made the Stanley Cup bigger and the player image smaller. This could be the third Dog hockey product in a row this year for them.
ZappBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Some great on card autos in it. Looks like some good stuff.
pnft17 is offline   Reply With Quote