Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Glenarm,IL
Posts: 1,587
Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Why the anger?
Don't try to start something. ReRead the post and you will see he was giving examples not being angry. This has been a normal discussion for once that included you and I do not want it to turn into all the other posts.
Please chill out.
__________________
Whatnot Collectibles Shop Open for Business.
If you are ever in Chatham, IL come check it out.
ALWAYS looking for 1959 Fleer Three Stooges cards.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
solt0131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
Don't try to start something. ReRead the post and you will see he was giving examples not being angry. This has been a normal discussion for once that included you and I do not want it to turn into all the other posts.
Please chill out.

solt0131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Packistan
Posts: 386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
Don't try to start something. ReRead the post and you will see he was giving examples not being angry. This has been a normal discussion for once that included you and I do not want it to turn into all the other posts.
Please chill out.
Some responds to me in a nasty tone, I ask why the anger and for some reason *I* need to chill out?

*shakes head*
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Glenarm,IL
Posts: 1,587
Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Some responds to me in a nasty tone, I ask why the anger and for some reason *I* need to chill out?

*shakes head*
How did you get a tone from his typing??? All I was saying is why we can't all play nice. Instead of answering his post with "I disagree" or something you have to accuse him of being nasty and it is just trying to start something.
That is all I was saying.

And this is not directed at just you but everyone. I don't give a flying F if you are *shaking head*, *opening soda*, *blowing snowman*
I think that is one of the dumbest things I see when reading discussion boards like these.
*opens soda, sits back and waits for reply while shaking head*
__________________
Whatnot Collectibles Shop Open for Business.
If you are ever in Chatham, IL come check it out.
ALWAYS looking for 1959 Fleer Three Stooges cards.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Packistan
Posts: 386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
How did you get a tone from his typing??? All I was saying is why we can't all play nice. Instead of answering his post with "I disagree" or something you have to accuse him of being nasty and it is just trying to start something.
That is all I was saying.

And this is not directed at just you but everyone. I don't give a flying F if you are *shaking head*, *opening soda*, *blowing snowman*
I think that is one of the dumbest things I see when reading discussion boards like these.
*opens soda, sits back and waits for reply while shaking head*
I got the tone from his typing because of the tone he took when he typed it. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

I'm not trying to start something, I just don't understand why he had to snap at me just because I disagreed with him. That's all. If I do it to anyone else, I get ganged up on. But for some reason, it's okay for you all to do it to me. And if I ask why you got nasty, suddenly I'm the bad guy.

*rolls eyes*
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Glenarm,IL
Posts: 1,587
Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
I got the tone from his typing because of the tone he took when he typed it. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

I'm not trying to start something, I just don't understand why he had to snap at me just because I disagreed with him. That's all. If I do it to anyone else, I get ganged up on. But for some reason, it's okay for you all to do it to me. And if I ask why you got nasty, suddenly I'm the bad guy.

*rolls eyes*
I do understand where you are coming from. I knwo that you are not exactly a favorite of a few board members on here and it is to easy to start fights when you are looked upon as an outsider.
With that said, why not try a little harder to just roll with the punches. I have noticed that you like to keep stirring the pot when in all reality some of the posts could just die out.
I hope you understand what I am saying as I am just trying to help.
__________________
Whatnot Collectibles Shop Open for Business.
If you are ever in Chatham, IL come check it out.
ALWAYS looking for 1959 Fleer Three Stooges cards.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:59 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Packistan
Posts: 386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan86 View Post
I do understand where you are coming from. I knwo that you are not exactly a favorite of a few board members on here and it is to easy to start fights when you are looked upon as an outsider.
With that said, why not try a little harder to just roll with the punches. I have noticed that you like to keep stirring the pot when in all reality some of the posts could just die out.
I hope you understand what I am saying as I am just trying to help.
I am expressing my opinion, the same as everyone else. I am no more abrasive than a lot of the others here. There's no reason why I or anyone else should be an "outsider."

The whole concept of cliques is juvenile. But for some reason, every board has them. I couldn't stand them in high school, and I can't stand them now.
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.