Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #26 (permalink)

As a Canadian, I fully expect to pay $6.50-$7.00 for shipping if I have an item sent here. I don't like paying that amount, but it's the unfortunate reality. I know a lot of Canadian buyers are asking for cheaper options or using the "item not claimed" excuse to voice their displeasure, and those are the idiots ruining it for us by forcing many American sellers to no longer ship here. I don't blame them, I might do the same in their shoes.

Thankfully, I live on the border and use my in-laws' place in the Buffalo area for receiving packages. It sure makes things easier on Ebay where I've created a second account specifically for items from American sellers who either charge significantly more to ship here, or who flat-out don't ship to Canada.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Ive been paying $10 for shipping from US to Canada. Bubble mailers coming in with a postage of $7.35 on it. Its the new going rate.

I understand the frustration of the shipping cost both ways. I just hope sellers do more diligence on outlining hard costs in their auctions that way I know what to bid on and what to pass on. Recently Ive been seeing sellers stating $3 shipping but when I get invoiced it turns out to be $23. They claim the listing was wrong because they didnt update it. If I had known it was $23, I wouldnt have bid. I specifically choose free shipping or low cost shipping sellers to bid on.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #28 (permalink)

I still send to Canada for less than $3.00.
Also I suggest Canadian buyers start looking at COMC.They send a truck once a week to Canada and mail it from Canada for $3.00.You guys up north should looking into COMC.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote