Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   HOCKEY (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/)
-   -   Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Thread (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/538331-chicago-blackhawks-offseason-thread.html)

howethegreat 06-29-2013 09:05 AM

Chicago Blackhawks Offseason Thread

With the cup firmly in Chicago, some changes are likely going to be made luckily not as bad as 2010. What do you think is going to be done this summer?

falcon4life 06-29-2013 10:40 AM

I saw an article about how Dave Bolland is on the trading block, gotta make some cap space

BURG9864 06-29-2013 11:12 AM

Stahlberg will be gone also.

mmkyszka 06-29-2013 11:49 AM

Re-sign Bickell. The Hawks front office has been talking to his agent the last few days so that is a good sign.

Trade Bolland if you can get a nice draft pick out of him and get a true enforcer on this team with it.

Sign Vincent Lecavalier to replace Bolland for around the same price.

Start working Jimmy Hayes into the first team more. I love what I saw out of him two seasons ago when him and Shaw were brought up together and played on the same line. Hes a very big body that we lack, and I think he could turn into a very solid player for us.

Work Morin in the first team more. The kid can just flat out score. He played a few games this season, and I liked what little I saw of him.

falcon4life 06-29-2013 12:05 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;5196777]

Pierre LeBrun saying Hawks don't have any interest in Lecavalier. Makes it more interesting to see how they find another center

howethegreat 06-29-2013 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;5196777]Re-sign Bickell. The Hawks front office has been talking to his agent the last few days so that is a good sign.

[B]Trade Bolland if you can get a nice draft pick [/B]out of him and get a true enforcer on this team with it.

Start working Jimmy Hayes into the first team more. I love what I saw out of him two seasons ago when him and Shaw were brought up together and played on the same line. Hes a very big body that we lack, and I think he could turn into a very solid player for us.

Work Morin in the first team more. The kid can just flat out score. He played a few games this season, and I liked what little I saw of him.[/QUOTE]

hope some team would want to give up a first rounder for him, it would be nuts if the hawks had 2 first rounders and were able to trade to the top 10

Junior Griffey 06-29-2013 10:40 PM

I agree on Morin. I'd like to see him in there more. I think they trade Emery.

horriganbryan 06-30-2013 12:22 AM

hawks need 2 more D to replace oduya and rosival..weak links...oduya had some big goals, but is really a defensive liability. I think hawks need to draft some sizable mobile D men. I heard here in chicago bickell will most likely stay. bolland should be traded.. he didnt have a good year at all but had some big goals in the playoffs to maybe boost his stock. I would love if the hawks got horton, but I also agree that morin needs to in the show now and pirri should get playing time as well... he can finish. My 2 cents

howethegreat 06-30-2013 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=Junior Griffey;5200478]I agree on Morin. I'd like to see him in there more. I think they trade Emery.[/QUOTE]

i think emery is a free agent but he is thinking about a discount to stay with the hawks

Junior Griffey 06-30-2013 08:21 PM

Frolik and Bolland gone, but they resigned Bickell! I'm ok with this so far.

howethegreat 07-01-2013 08:24 AM

and with 13 mil in cap room they should be able to resign most of the free agents, really hoping for emery.