Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   HOCKEY (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/)
-   -   Quick question..Top loader Help (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/hockey/541296-quick-question-top-loader-help.html)

RBKSNIPZ 07-04-2013 10:41 AM

Quick question..Top loader Help

Can anyone tell me what top loaders are a perfect fit for The Cup cards?

RBKSNIPZ 07-04-2013 01:19 PM

14 views and no help? You guys are awesome lol.
I just need to know so I can buy some off eBay but I don't want to buy them to big or to small.

warriorsmi 07-04-2013 01:35 PM

360 pt I think man. I have a few and they fit fine, then again they don't have patches or anything haha.

RBKSNIPZ 07-04-2013 02:10 PM

[QUOTE=warriorsmi;5230887]360 pt I think man. I have a few and they fit fine, then again they don't have patches or anything haha.[/QUOTE]

Thanx buddy!

Nutcracker33 07-06-2013 04:52 AM

180 for all normal cup cards

360 is for draft boards auto

mortuus 07-06-2013 01:23 PM

i would advice to not keep cup cards in shitty top loaders...

RBKSNIPZ 07-06-2013 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=mortuus;5242668]i would advice to not keep cup cards in shitty top loaders...[/QUOTE]

Sorry dont know what you mean by that?

eb12057 07-06-2013 05:05 PM

I would advise you to not take his advice, lol

mortuus 07-08-2013 02:57 PM

your more expensive cards should be in one touch, cant imagine how anyone wanna put them in top loaders.. thoose just blow but i maybe try protect my cards unlike others...

RBKSNIPZ 07-08-2013 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=mortuus;5255624]your more expensive cards should be in one touch, cant imagine how anyone wanna put them in top loaders.. thoose just blow but i maybe try protect my cards unlike others...[/QUOTE]

Why "should" they be in one touches? Most one touches aren't a perfect fit and the card moves on the inside which might cause damage. Now you're entitled to an opinion so I don't care but in my opinion top loaders do not blow and when you have a nice fit along with a team bag, I think it looks great.

mortuus 07-11-2013 07:50 AM

lol never ofc they are perfect fit if u use the right size, and also the ultra pro has cut out corners so its nearly impossible damage the card, try shake a card with a shity top loaders it will eventually fall out or put it upside down or whatever and u call that good protection to higher end cards? big fail dude... and u can even bend the cards on toploaders thats why i hate them, cards feels secure in the one touch only downside they take more space but thats fine with me.

mortuus 07-11-2013 07:51 AM

so stop lecture me how to protect my own cards as i will never change opinion what to use thank u very much.

Nutcracker33 07-12-2013 04:21 AM

[QUOTE=mortuus;5273958]so stop lecture me how to protect my own cards as i will never change opinion what to use thank u very much.[/QUOTE]

so stop lecturing other people how to protect their OWN cards

chezball 07-12-2013 09:53 AM

I put thick cards in a 15 ct. snap shut.

wingin98 07-12-2013 10:17 AM

I think if you put rubber bands around them they will be secure... just my two cents

mortuus 07-12-2013 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Nutcracker33;5280642]so stop lecturing other people how to protect their OWN cards[/QUOTE]

Cause im learning out the best way to protect the actual cards, give me one good reason or anyone else what is better then storing nice cup cards in one touches? anyone ?????? Its silly how people spends hundreds of dollars on nice cards then store them in shitty top loaders lol and no wonder we have so many damaged cards out there if more people actually took the time and dropped those useless card protections it would be better for everyone...

so zip it.

:)!

XL5 07-12-2013 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=mortuus;5282065]Cause im learning out the best way to protect the actual cards, give me one good reason or anyone else what is better then storing nice cup cards in one touches? anyone ?????? [/QUOTE]
Here's one. No sleeves.

One touches are for display. Sleves and toploaders in a team bag are for storage. Unless you don't care about surface.

But thanks for "learning out."

mortuus 07-15-2013 11:28 AM

what a bunch of crap.. they are for both id say.. i dont put cards for show i put for protect and investment many years later and did u heard of beckett sleeves? those fit perfect for the one touches... so scratches lalalalalallala and i dont understand how scratch on those is a problem, not like people are playing with their cards if stored, kinda hard to get scratches but at least the cards are safe..
yet again my arguements are rock solid :)

fishingNcards 07-15-2013 01:34 PM

I have thousands of cards hi & low. all cards in my PC are in one touch or screw downs for super hi end's. everything else is in top loaders. But like a few others here I go the extra mile in taking care of my PC and top loader cards. All hard cases, one touches & screw downs & top loaders are in baggies. I put cards in sleeves proper size top loader then in a baggie and I assure you there will never be a problem. a little costly but worth the price. No scratched hard cases, No loose cards falling out of top loaders. can handle them without fear of any type of damage, minus folding the top loader. which can not ever happen as I don't let children in my house let alone near my cards.
My input
Ed
BTW as far as the question of the topic: 180 for most patches and 360 one touch is the next jump in size. but really anything from the cup should be in one touches. if I had a seller send me a Cup card in a top loader you can bet it will be in the mail right back to him the same day. high end cards need to be cared for properly for the amount of money spent on them. also this time of year you better be thinking of climate control environments as well, so important.