Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbos

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbos
Jul 10th 2013, 19:25, by Tracy Hackler

Last week we brought you the glorious first glimpses of 2013-14 Score Hockey with a loaded Quality Control Gallery taken from the product’s retail configuration. As promised, today we’re back with your first look at the results from 2013-14 Score Hockey’s Hobby Jumbo packout process.
While the different configurations share many of the same attributes, there are some niceties that can be found exclusively in the Hobby Jumbo product, most notably the Team 8s one-per-pack, eight-piece memorabilia cards and the base set’s Red-Back variations.

We’ve showcased both of those hobby-only twists — as well as more than 40 additional new images — in the gallery that follows. Each 10-pack Hobby Jumbo box of 2013-14 Score Hockey will deliver 520 total cards, including two autographs, 10 Team 8s memorabilia cards and 60 Gold parallels. Of course, 2013-14 Score Hockey also marks the first installment of Panini America’s historic Double Rookie Class, and we’ve provided additional RC images in this gallery, too.
Enjoy, and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2013-14 Score Hockey in the coming days.

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbos | The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wow, a terrific product capped off by sticker auto's and the coolest rookie card logo ever (by the way, it really deserves it's own thread it's that cool!)! You rock and are the best Panini!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Blowout prices are 50 bucks for a regular box (no price on the jumbos). I love Score Hockey, one of my favorite products of any sport all year, but wow that's quite a jump from the buck-per-pack product that it was previously.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
Of course, 2013-14 Score Hockey also marks the first installment of Panini America’s historic Double Rookie Class, and we’ve provided additional RC images in this gallery, too.
Considering this product will only have last year's rookies, isn't that a bit deceptive?
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isn’t that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

I only want this card and its parallel versions:

Panini America 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby QC (48) | The Official Panini America Blog
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Should be a great card to own, as it is the first of many cup celebrations for #45
Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wow! how often do the autos fall? It will be awsome if its $70-90 like topps series 1 baseball anything over $105 not worth it..
hockeykid_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Should be a great card to own, as it is the first of many cup celebrations for #45
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if Bernie leads Toronto to a Cup win, I would be happy for him. He deserves a chance to shine as a #1 goalie.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote