Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbo Stars in Special Panini Unwrapped and SP Reveal

2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbo Stars in Special Panini Unwrapped and SP Reveal
Jul 29th 2013, 15:16, by Tracy Hackler

As if it wasn’t bad enough that we had to wait until last Friday afternoon to film the already-overdue Panini Unwrapped episode starring the live and popping 2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbo, we’ve waited an additional three days to post it! But we’re aiming to make amends for our truancy this morning with a few extra goodies.
After the video, which includes gobs of informational wisdom from Panini America NHL Brand Manager Chris Barr, we’re also providing a complete breakdown of the set’s short prints. And after you’ve taken in the video and the SP list, we’re going to give you a chance to win one of five jumbo boxes of 2013-14 Score. More details on that below.

Here’s the video:
Here’s the SP list: 2013-14 Score Short Prints
Now, to the contest. All you have to do to be eligible to win one of five boxes is offer your candid and constructive feedback on Score’s bold transformation to the jumbo format. What do you like? What is your favorite part? How would like to see it changed for next season? Let us know and you could win.

2013-14 Score Hockey Hobby Jumbo Stars in Special Panini Unwrapped and SP Reveal | The Official Panini America Blog
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Holy cow! I just checked my email and found out that yours truly just won one of the five boxes. This is going to be a fun one to open with my kids Thanks, Tracy!
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Holy cow! I just checked my email and found out that yours truly just won one of the five boxes. This is going to be a fun one to open with my kids Thanks, Tracy!
Red leader, this is Clark. We have a code nine violation in sector twelve.

Release the Eddie device with the rubber hose to correct.

Copy that Clark, Eddie device has been released.
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isn’t that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote