Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #76 (permalink)

https://twitter.com/cupofchowdah/sta...23457589772288

And here is the mauling itself.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #77 (permalink)

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A41...dnyXHzkeCsomn7
Old 12-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoexBondo View Post
Yay I'll wait to get confirmation from the organization that site is not a great source for accurate info. IMO!! Thanks I'm sure the Pens fans are saying that was ACCIDENTAL too!!! SMH

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 12:02 PM.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
Yay I'll wait to get confirmation from the organization that site is not a great source for accurate info. IMO!! Thanks I'm sure the Pens fans are saying that was ACCIDENTAL!!! SMH
Of course he was going for the puck, can't you see that you fair weather fan?
Old 12-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Of course he was going for the puck, can't you see that you fair weather fan?
I find it interesting that a Pen fan that has never been to a Boston venue talks #@#@#@#@ about fans being on the bandwagon in Boston and leaving early, sure looked like no one left that game last night though did it!! LMFAO

Well the B's are dipping into my Providence B's lineup, looking forward to Spooner returning as well as Matt Fraser who has been playing very well the last 3-4 games which included a hat trick, this team has depth and needs it now more than ever!

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #81 (permalink)

I sure hope Fraser and Morrow pan out or that trade my just turn into our "Neely".
Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
I sure hope Fraser and Morrow pan out or that trade my just turn into our "Neely".
I've been to (4) games so far this year and I have to say Fraser is a prototypical Bruins player, physical two way player with good hands around the net, I'm not sure about Morrow who has had a few rough games getting the puck out of the zone and is still trying trying to learn the system.

Spooner will look more comfortable IMO in Toronto tonight he has been playing every shift and also done a great job on the PP with Fraser who leads the Baby B's in goals!

Would like to see Nick Johnson get a look, as he too has started to find his rhythm.

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
I find it interesting that a Pen fan that has never been to a Boston venue talks #@#@#@#@ about fans being on the bandwagon in Boston and leaving early, sure looked like no one left that game last night though did it!!
So how do you know I've never been to a Boston venue? And wow, one time the fans hung in until the end. And that was probably only because they wanted to see more cheap shots or fights.
rippit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippit View Post
So how do you know I've never been to a Boston venue? And wow, one time the fans hung in until the end. And that was probably only because they wanted to see more cheap shots or fights.
You are still hurting from last nights loss, stay in your forum you talking #@#@#@#@ about Boston being bandwagon fans is comical at best!

And I know based on your foolish allegations need I say anymore!

And Einstein we lost (3) #@#@#@#@ing players to the Pens cheap shots last night, you lost 1 'squirrel' LMAO, now go back to your whining in the Pens forum we don't need it here in a true fans forum!

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
You are still hurting from last nights loss, stay in your forum you talking #@#@#@#@ about Boston being bandwagon fans is comical at best!

And I know based on your foolish allegations need I say anymore!
So like the Bruins fans who were trolling the Penguin thread, you're running your mouth without knowing what you're talking about. But at least they have the balls to make their comments in the Pens thread instead of just running their mouths in the Bruins thread. If you're going to call me out, do it in the Pens thread - you know, "man up." Since you Bruins fans are so big on "manning up" like Orpik should have done, right?
Old 12-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
So like the Bruins fans who were trolling the Penguin thread, you're running your mouth without knowing what you're talking about. But at least they have the balls to make their comments in the Pens thread instead of just running their mouths in the Bruins thread. If you're going to call me out, do it in the Pens thread - you know, "man up." Since you Bruins fans are so big on "manning up" like Orpik should have done, right?
I'm not a Pens fan I don't care to comment their, is that to hard for you to comprehend\

Now go home son and deal with the loss!

Last edited by pskell02; 12-09-2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: edited
Old 12-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:

And Einstein we lost (3) #@#@#@#@ing players to the Pens cheap shots last night, you lost 1 'squirrel' LMAO, now go back to your whining in the Pens forum we don't need it here in a true fans forum!
Okay, please go ahead and quote the post where I whined about anything from last night's game. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Last edited by blowoutcards4; 12-08-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: language
Old 12-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
I've been to (4) games so far this year and I have to say Fraser is a prototypical Bruins player, physical two way player with good hands around the net, I'm not sure about Morrow who has had a few rough games getting the puck out of the zone and is still trying trying to learn the system.

Spooner will look more comfortable IMO in Toronto tonight he has been playing every shift and also done a great job on the PP with Fraser who leads the Baby B's in goals!

Would like to see Nick Johnson get a look, as he too has started to find his rhythm.
I really want Morrow to pan out since I've seen him a bunch for the winterhawks since I moved to Portland but three teams and not a sniff of the NHL doesn't bode well. Things were looking bright for him when he was here.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, please go ahead and quote the post where I whined about anything from last night's game. Go ahead, I'll wait...
Wait for what for you to drop your gloves, listen I talk about and support my team did you see me post in the Pens thread NO, because I have nothing to prove to you and know very well that clowns like you will ATTEMPT to be a keyboard tough guy, I'm beyond that now I have asked you politely to move along I've got a Patriots game to watch.

You have a great day!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not a Pens fan I don't care to comment their, is that to hard for you to comprehend\

Now go home son and deal with the loss!
Really? Then someone must have stolen your identity for posts #9, #86 and #168 in that thread, because they have your name next to them.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
I really want Morrow to pan out since I've seen him a bunch for the winterhawks since I moved to Portland but three teams and not a sniff of the NHL doesn't bode well. Things were looking bright for him when he was here.
He is a strong kid but get's lost in the defensive zone and that's not what you want up with the big club.

Great to hear from a B's fan out in the great white north or thereabout, looking forward to your post's during the season!

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Wait for what for you to drop your gloves, listen I talk about and support my team did you see me post in the Pens thread NO, because I have nothing to prove to you and know very well that clowns like you will ATTEMPT to be a keyboard tough guy, I'm beyond that now I have asked you politely to move along I've got a Patriots game to watch.

You have a great day!
Who's being a tough guy? Did I say I want to fight you, or I'll find you, or let's settle it offline? No, no and no. But if I'm called out in a thread, I'm going to respond in that thread.

People like you crack me up. First I whined about last night's game. Well, WHERE??? Show me a post where I whined about it. Next, I'm being an internet tough guy. Again - WHERE??? Show me where. Then, you say you don't post in the Pens thread. Well, you have 3 posts in that thread.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #93 (permalink)

I figured I'd do a tribute to Shawn Thornton today. My neighbor didn't shovel my walkway, so I went outside gave him a slewfoot and then knocked his old *ss out.

Go Bruins.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
I figured I'd do a tribute to Shawn Thornton today. My neighbor didn't shovel my walkway, so I went outside gave him a slewfoot and then knocked his old *ss out.

Go Bruins.
*Your "neighbor" came into your house and hit your three sons/brothers. You confront him and he acts like he did nothing wrong and refuses to fight someone who is his size and willing to, you pull him down and punch him a couple of times.

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 12-08-2013 at 02:42 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
*Your "neighbor" came into your house and hit your three sons/brothers. You confront him and he acts like he did nothing wrong and refuses to fight someone who is his size and willing to, you pull him down and punch him a couple of times.
He's not coming into my house. I took a page out of Beli-cheat's book and have video surveillance.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:

Go Bruins.

I'll bet his old *ss still put up more of a fight than Orpik! LOL

You could have countered with a 'Despres' and chopped the #@#@#@#@ out of his ankles till they broke

Last edited by TASS; 12-08-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #97 (permalink)

It's been confirmed that Kelly has a broken ankle from last nights game, time for the kids to fill the gaps in Toronto tonight!

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #98 (permalink)

Don't feed the dolt's fire guys. BTW Kelly on LTIR with a broken fibula. But the Pens aren't dirty. No way.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
He's not coming into my house. I took a page out of Beli-cheat's book and have video surveillance.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Beli-cheat???? Are you talking about when he went out onto the field and tried to get in the way of a kick returner........oh my bad, that was the Steeler's coach, recently. Time to get some new material. But I can't blame you for being a crybaby.......Bruins, recent champs and in the Stanley Cup last year.....Pens, not so much. Patriots......Once again back in the Super Bowl hunt.......Steeler's not so much. Red Sox.......CHAMPS......Pirates (who r actually my second favorite baseball team)......still, not so much. Celtics (suck), but still in first......Sixers, suck even worse......why even talk sports with a Boston fan if you are from Pittsburg. It's not your century yet.