Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejs23 View Post
if he only gets 10 games that's a joke. someone needs to serve him a heavy dose of justice next time he steps on the ice. he wants to play like a pathetic thug, he should be treated like one.

karma will catch up with him, just like it did the patriots.
Here is this "karma" again
Old 12-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #127 (permalink)

Orpik needed to be a man and step up when challenged after the hit.

Thorntons problem was smacking a guy with a glass jaw.
thetheham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
if he only gets 10 games that's a joke. someone needs to serve him a heavy dose of justice next time he steps on the ice. he wants to play like a pathetic thug, he should be treated like one.

One thing we know for sure it won't be a Penguin!!

LMFAO

And even though there has not been any official announcement, we all know it's going to be 10 games, that's what Crosby said earlier today.

And Orpik will return before Eriksson and Kelly will as he skated today in a light workout
Old 12-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetheham View Post
Orpik needed to be a man and step up when challenged after the hit.

Thorntons problem was smacking a guy with a glass jaw.
Thornton didn't "step up" by "smacking a guy." he came out of nowhere & suckered him like the little bitch he is.

Thornton's not a man, he's a scumbag punk.

boston-weak
ejs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
One thing we know for sure it won't be a Penguin!!

LMFAO

And even though there has not been any official announcement, we all know it's going to be 10 games, that's what Crosby said earlier today.

And Orpik will return before Eriksson and Kelly will as he skated today in a light workout
doesn't matter if Orpik returns sooner. he was suckered while Eriksson was hit legally.

and don't be so sure about all that. the Pens could just as easily bring in a thug too. of course that's the difference between a class organization like Pittsburgh and a scumbag team like boston.
ejs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
doesn't matter if Orpik returns sooner. he was suckered while Eriksson was hit legally.

and don't be so sure about all that. the Pens could just as easily bring in a thug too. of course that's the difference between a class organization like Pittsburgh and a scumbag team like boston.

BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The class of the East!!!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 12-13-2013 at 07:18 PM.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Thornton didn't "step up" by "smacking a guy." he came out of nowhere & suckered him like the little bitch he is.

boston-weak
Well, Orpik had ample time to be a man after the questionable hit he made. Theres no excuse for either player in the situation. If you take a run at a Bruin during the regular season, you are gonna get your jersey pulled. Orpik did do a almost excellent impersonation of Glass Joe on Tysons punch out, I do give him credit for that. He was asleep before he hit the ice.

10 game suspension sounds about right, it gives Thornton time to chase his trainer on a bike thru a park while wearing a pink jumpsuit.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:

boston-weak
Awww.. a pissy Penguins fan. Should I be surprised?

*****BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 12-13-2013 at 09:27 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:13 AM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:

No instead you'll just have Sid cry to the refs, come on man, nobody on here is defending what thornton did punching orpik while he was on the ice, everyone will agree that its an unwritten rule of hockey you just dont do that...but at least he was honest and admitted he made a mistake...and you calling us gutless and classless when neal is saying oh i dont know how my knee accidentally hit marshy...get some common sense or GTFO..

also the eriksson hit wasnt legal..he never touched the puck and the hit was high..not suspension worthy i dont think but it was at least a 2 minute minor

http://s1028.photobucket.com/user/eguthrie83/library/?sort=3&page=1
eguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:17 AM   #135 (permalink)

April can't come fast enough...everyone knows the pens dont have the backbone to play playoff hockey...what a great regular season team tho..congrats on nothing...now can we move on and talk some Bruins again

Old 12-14-2013, 01:40 AM   #136 (permalink)

100 bucks says Orpik is in the lineup the next game after suspension is handed out. Guaranteed. If Orpik had any self respect he'll challenge Thornton next game (which he doesn't and won't), just like Cole challenged him after Orpik broke his neck on a cheap hit ( forget that one Pens fans?).
Old 12-14-2013, 01:44 AM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:

Karma caught up with Orpik, who broke Erik Coles neck on a hit from behind. Or weren't you on the bandwagon yet when that happened?!?
Old 12-14-2013, 01:55 AM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eguthrie View Post
April can't come fast enough...everyone knows the pens dont have the backbone to play playoff hockey...what a great regular season team tho..congrats on nothing...now can we move on and talk some Bruins again
Pens fans will never forgive Chara for slapping Crsby in the mouth last year and watching his eyes well up on national television. Chara pretty much destroyed the Pens playoff hope right there. It was like, you know when you have a puppy, and its does nothing but whine and cry, then you give it some discipline, be it locking him up in a cage, or possibly rolling up a newspaper? Well, Chara hit him in the snout.

It was embarrassing for Crysby, as it should have been. Thank god for ventilation in Pittsburgh after it happened, too. Because I would have bet all the Pens fans who witnessed it all fear farted in unison and the smell might have enhanced Pittsburgh natural odor.

Bless Pittsburgh.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
Pens fans will never forgive Chara for slapping Crsby in the mouth last year and watching his eyes well up on national television. Chara pretty much destroyed the Pens playoff hope right there. It was like, you know when you have a puppy, and its does nothing but whine and cry, then you give it some discipline, be it locking him up in a cage, or possibly rolling up a newspaper? Well, Chara hit him in the snout.

It was embarrassing for Crysby, as it should have been. Thank god for ventilation in Pittsburgh after it happened, too. Because I would have bet all the Pens fans who witnessed it all fear farted in unison and the smell might have enhanced Pittsburgh natural odor.

Bless Pittsburgh.
Crosby also tried to get into it with Rask, then he went after Chara... I would really like to see a Crosby vs Chara fight
Old 12-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #140 (permalink)

15 games for Thornton.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Crosby also tried to get into it with Rask, then he went after Chara... I would really like to see a Crosby vs Chara fight
I wouldn't. The refs would drape themselves all over Crysby and Chara would have to live with smacking around a few innocent officials for the rest of his life.

The Pens aren't gonna matter when all is said and done. I see a repeat of last years Cup finals as the Hawks and Bruins are just a notch better then everybody else.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
The Pens aren't gonna matter when all is said and done. I see a repeat of last years Cup finals as the Hawks and Bruins are just a notch better then everybody else.
The 'Hawks are on a different level than anyone right now, but the Blues could be a nightmare for anyone in the playoffs because of their D depth.

The Bruins are the best team in the East, but the Pens are dangerous. I can see Boston in the finals, they are built for the spring.

As for the suspensions, Thornton's 15 games sits okay with me. However, Neal should have gotten 10.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
I wouldn't. The refs would drape themselves all over Crysby and Chara would have to live with smacking around a few innocent officials for the rest of his life.

Yeah the refs wouldn't let it happen but it seems like Crosby really wants to for some reason
Old 12-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #144 (permalink)

The 15 games for an 11 year veteran with no prior suspensions seems a little much, but the league had to make this suspension as severe as they possibly could to set a precedent IMO.

What does bother me is the injury to Eriksson which should have been reviewed especially when a player such as Orpik has prior suspensions from this vary act, it will be interesting to see how quick Orpik returns to the lineup now that the issue has been put to bed.

The silver lining in all of this is the suspension to the D-Bag from Vegas!!

Enough is enough that kid has some serious issues and really does not belong in these forums, let's have fun boys 'Good Riddance to ejs23' I guess we can chalk up his suspension to KARMA LMFAO!!!!!

Will be an interesting game tonight being the B's return game after winning the Cup in that rink!

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 12-14-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #145 (permalink)

Its one thing to argue and disagree with people but he was just getting childish and annoying..be nice if this thread could be more about hockey and less about "karma"

Old 12-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Its one thing to argue and disagree with people but he was just getting childish and annoying..be nice if this thread could be more about hockey and less about "karma"
I missed all the latest BS as it was removed before I logged on tonight, I'm sure I didn't miss much.

just noticed JoexBondo got the ban too must have got caught up with the clown!

Last edited by TASS; 12-14-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #147 (permalink)

Dunno how much i can repeat but something about boston bengay or some mashup of those words

Dont even remember what joexbondo said

Oh well pretty sad when someone cant even argue rationally and they have to resort to name calling

Old 12-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #148 (permalink)

It will be interesting to see if there's any leftover bad blood from our buddies in vancouver...

Old 12-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
It will be interesting to see if there's any leftover bad blood from our buddies in vancouver...
I think it will be a physical game, just don't want to see Lucic get 'goated' into a fighting major we need as many regulars as possible right now.

Would love to see Spooner get his 1st tonight!
Old 12-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #150 (permalink)

A nice productive road trip for the B's ended with their only loss in Vancouver.

Was a tough night for Tuukka who let in a goal from center ice and from there it was pretty much all down hill, the B's were dealing with the flu bug and numerous injures to their defense looked like a road weary club.

Still a successful 3-1 road trip!

I'm sure the entire team is looking forward to getting home and a few day's rest.

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 12-15-2013 at 03:40 PM.