Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Nick2317 Send a message via Yahoo to Nick2317
Default Latest Penguins and Svatos Pickups

Ok after all the traders I have picked up from all the breaks I decided to do 2 show n tell's to keep the PC and traders separate so heres all the PC stuff from the last little who knows how long

First the one and only hockey card I got yesterday from some Panini black Friday packs

These were the only Penguins cards in 3 score jumbo packs ....whatever not a big product in my eyes anyways

The 2 hits I have gotten from about 5 Prizm rack packs .....works for me

2 of these cards came from HI member WesM and the other I pulled from some of my breaks of Select

Heres a few nice cards I got from my various Series 1 breaks ....glad to get the shining stars cards

And of course cant forget good ol Artifacts ...had good luck with it and it still continues here with these cards

This card came in a trade with HI member Pensfan29 ...thanks for the sweet card I really like it ...its nicer in person

This card I snagged on Ebay at a steal in my opinion for $3.50 ...even the seller said to me you got a deal ...patch may be plain but Ill take it for $3.50

Heres the only Svatos for this post .....this guy had this card on Ebay for a solid 6-8 months only listed as a BIN ....Im not sure when he changed it to BIN-OBO but when I saw that I figured Id make an offer ....the first one he let expire ...second one he declined ...my third and final offer was only $0.50 more than my first offer and he accepted it ....I cant believe for only $6.50 I got this beauty in my collection

And lastly these 3 cards came in a HUGE trade I made on SCF .....I finally traded off my Artifacts rookie redemption auto #1 from last year ....I figured with all of yakupov's drama and lackluster play so far this season this was the time to move it before it really dropped off ....So heres what I got in return

First a really nice James Neal jumbo patch

Then this card ....I finally ...FINALLY got a tag of a Penguins but not just 1 tag a DUAl tag of 2 Penguins ....not exactly superstars but the tag pieces or beauties and Im glad to have it

So now you must be saying ...what can possibly beat a dual tag card? Well its more limited by 2 copies and honestly I have wanted one of these cards since they came out ......so awesome in person ...and has to be the thickest card I own here it is

So there we have all the latest PC pickups ......Nothing is available here but I do appreciate you looking and reading along .....comments etc are welcomed and appreciated ....have a nice holiday season all thanks
Old 12-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

cool stuff. i really like that dual tag... i have high hopes for Despres.

congrats!
ejs23 is offline   Reply With Quote