Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Will no one get 50 goals this year?

Crosby has 45, Ovechkin 44, Stamkos 42. There is a chance no one gets to 50.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

One hat trick for Sid or Ovie and they're both right there. Plenty of time left for either of them to pot 5 or 6.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have to agree with Bam and say it is possible for someone to get hot at hit the big 5-0.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

All (3) will get 50, they each have at least 12 games left, and most likely will play all of those games with the exception being Ovy, who I don't know if he is still suspended or not.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
All (3) will get 50, they each have at least 12 games left, and most likely will play all of those games with the exception being Ovy, who I don't know if he is still suspended or not.
Ovie's 2 games are over....he's back

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
Oh, I thought it was 7 games left.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 04-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Well, looks like your question has been answered. There will be at least one 50 goal scorer this season.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Crosby hitting 50 this year actually made me happy as an autograph collector big time. I just picked up a JSA/BGS certified/slabbed ticket stub autographed by him from
Feb.12th's game where he scored his 40th and 41st goals of the season (which where to goals that broke his regular season high career stat of 39). Now he hits 50 for the first time in his career as well in the same season so this auto should sky rocket for me (and I got it for a great price).

Always Looking For Zetterberg Patch Autos
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

well we spoke too soon. They just took one of Crosby's goals away and gave it to someone else so now he is back down to 49

Always Looking For Zetterberg Patch Autos
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortekv8 View Post
well we spoke too soon. They just took one of Crosby's goals away and gave it to someone else so now he is back down to 49
Loved it! Buhahahahahahaha
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

jajajjaja. He never scored that goal and im glad its still 49 Ovie's hat trick tonight will move him to 51 and Crosby has no chance of catching Sedin or Ovechkin for the points lead Ovie will take both this yr!! Look at the last 2 games for the caps. Pitiful Atlanta tonight and the Bruins Sunday. 110 points wins it
Old 04-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Go Ovie GO!!!!
Redwingjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Inactive Account

And Ovechkin gets # 50 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Pretty sure Sid will be much happier with the Stanley Cup. I guarantee you he would give up any personal award for what is really important in the sport. But I guess Ovie/Caps fans that never heard of hockey before Ovie would rather have the individual awards.

I'm sure Sid will get his 50th. They will feed him the puck as much as possible to get it for him in the next 2 games.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Pretty sure Sid will be much happier with the Stanley Cup. I guarantee you he would give up any personal award for what is really important in the sport. But I guess Ovie/Caps fans that never heard of hockey before Ovie would rather have the individual awards.

I'm sure Sid will get his 50th. They will feed him the puck as much as possible to get it for him in the next 2 games.
1. Ovie will have is cup this year, NOBODY CAN STOP THE CAPS!! NOONE HAS THIS YR AND IN A 7 GAME SERIES COME ON!!
which brings me to #2 Once Ovechkin has his cup Crosby can start his cry baby attitude all over again boohoo hoo. Glad sid will get his 50th for the 1st time in his CAREER!! AND DO YOU THINK THE PENS WILL GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND? THEY WILL BE DONE IN 6 OTTAWA IS GOING TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON THE PENS! PSKELL OVECHKIN IS THE BEST, THE CAPS ARE THE BEST AND IF THEY KEEP EVERYONE THEY WILL BE THE BEST FOR YEARS TO COME... SO LETS SEE IN 3 YRS WHO HAS MORE AWARDS AND HIS NAME ON MORE CUPS!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post

You know, this post was going fine, I wondered who would start the crap about if you root for ovechkin, you dont know anything about hockey blah blah blah. Thats ok, enjoy your cup win, we will see if you win any more.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Pretty sure Wash had a "better" team last year, with AO scoring a ton, and hmm, seem to remember someone other than the Caps winning that series. When your boys start playing defense and actually beat the Pens in a post season, then talk. You are all full of hot air every year with the AO talk and say nothing when the ape is out golfing, or hanging out in bars with shirtless men, or getting a tramp stamp. I'm guessing the same thing is going to happen this year.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwingjer View Post
You know, this post was going fine, I wondered who would start the crap about if you root for ovechkin, you dont know anything about hockey blah blah blah. Thats ok, enjoy your cup win, we will see if you win any more.
Hang out here for a little while and read his posts. Or better yet, go back a year or 2 and read his posts and then come back and see if that opinion of yours changes.

Oh and btw, I don't recall saying anything about people who root for AO not knowing anything about hockey. Reread my post.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Well, my team has beat the pens, won more stanley cups, play plenty of D. Im not a fan of the caps, just like Ovechkin, he is fun to watch, and I didnt see anything about the Pens really in this thread, and I didnt comment on them
Old 04-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwingjer View Post
Well, my team has beat the pens, won more stanley cups, play plenty of D. Im not a fan of the caps, just like Ovechkin, he is fun to watch, and I didnt see anything about the Pens really in this thread, and I didnt comment on them
Not sure what your getting at with this post. I have no problems with the Wings and didn't bring them up Also never said AO wasn't fun to watch. I have my reasons for disliking AO and the Caps (exciting captain who couldn't care less about the safety and well being of his opponents, a coach that bitches more than anyone in the NHL, and a pathetic owner (Read his blog and you'll understand)). And fans like Eric who, as I said before, probably never even heard of hockey before AO showed up in Washington. If he were to support his team in any sort of logical fashion, I wouldn't have a problem. But its like trying to have a serious discussion with a 5 year old most of the time when talking hockey with him.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
1. Ovie will have is cup this year, NOBODY CAN STOP THE CAPS!! NOONE HAS THIS YR AND IN A 7 GAME SERIES COME ON!!
which brings me to #2 Once Ovechkin has his cup Crosby can start his cry baby attitude all over again boohoo hoo. Glad sid will get his 50th for the 1st time in his CAREER!! AND DO YOU THINK THE PENS WILL GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND? THEY WILL BE DONE IN 6 OTTAWA IS GOING TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON THE PENS! PSKELL OVECHKIN IS THE BEST, THE CAPS ARE THE BEST AND IF THEY KEEP EVERYONE THEY WILL BE THE BEST FOR YEARS TO COME... SO LETS SEE IN 3 YRS WHO HAS MORE AWARDS AND HIS NAME ON MORE CUPS!!!!!!
I think there is someone out there who can stop the Caps and his name is Jose Theodore.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
I think there is someone out there who can stop the Caps and his name is Jose Theodore.
Zing!

Don't for get Green's defense and the fact that AO seems to be allergic to his defensive blue line.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
Inactive Account

But I guess Ovie/Caps fans that never heard of hockey before That is the comment, that well I took as directed at me, since it was after my post, and that I was rooting for Ovie to get to 50 that set me off. Sorry, I thought it was directed at me, and as I said, I have nothing against the penguins, nor Crosby, but GO WINGS
Old 04-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #24 (permalink)

Nah, wasn't directed at you in the slightest. That and the context of what I said is slightly different than what you are taking it to mean.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
He hasn't posted a loss since late February.