Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JoeyGalloway84
Default Hey Pens Fans

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go Ozzy!! Samuelsson came out of no where. He had an AWESOME night, as did Ozzy.

LETS GO WINGS! Lets get this over with. 4-0!!!

Go Rays!!!
JoeyGalloway84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyGalloway84 View Post
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really??? Come on man, grow up. I don't recall any of the Pens fans on here talking crap. I enjoy badgering back and forth with other fans, but at least come up with something original. We're not 10 year olds here.

Pens got outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd, Wings played well tonight. I, as well as the rest of the Pens fans on here will freely admit to that.

Not an attack against you by saying "grow up," but come on, no need for that.

Last edited by pskell02; 05-25-2008 at 12:13 AM.
pskell02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Really??? Come on man, grow up. I don't recall any of the Pens fans on here talking crap. I enjoy badgering back and forth with other fans, but at least come up with something original. We're not 10 year olds here.

Pens got outplayed in the 2nd and 3rd, Wings played well tonight. I, as well as the rest of the Pens fans on here will freely admit to that.

Not an attack against you by saying "grow up," but come on, no need for that.
He bro, sorry I acted like that. Got a little exited. Sorry Pens fans(a little.) I did act a little childish. Just REALLY happy right now. I just started watching hockey this season and was always watching the Wings, and developed to like them. Once again, SORRY.

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go Ozzy!! Samuelsson came out of no where. He had an AWESOME night, as did Ozzy.

LETS GO WINGS! Lets get this over with. 4-0!!!
Wings fan here as everyone on here already knows and this is still WAY to early in this series. Although we did look really great in the third, decent in the second, and I think we were outplayed in the first. Probly some butterflies for some of the youngsters on the Pens team, but those should be gone on Monday. So intend on a stronger game from them. Wings "D" looked very solid though in game 1. So lets hope for another game like game 1 (when you can hold Crosby and Malkin to 3 shots and 6 Penalty Mins. that is one hell of a D right there) GO WINGS

Always Looking For Zetterberg Patch Autos
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Really??? Come on man, grow up. I don't recall any of the Pens fans on here talking crap.
You cannot be serious.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
You cannot be serious.
About what?

GO WINGS!!!

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

JG - No hard feelings I hope. As I said, I like to trash talk a little back and forth with other fans, its just plain fun.

KMD - Show me one post that a Pens fan has written that could or should warrant an "In your face." You show me one single post and I will bite my tongue.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
JG - No hard feelings I hope. As I said, I like to trash talk a little back and forth with other fans, its just plain fun.

KMD - Show me one post that a Pens fan has written that could or should warrant an "In your face." You show me one single post and I will bite my tongue.
I wasnt try to be a smart a** but just havin some fun. Didnt mean to make anybody mad.

KMD- What are you talking about? I dont remember any body talking trash to eachother?

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

JoeyHallowHead84,

Do you happen to be from Detroit? Is that why you are a Red Wings fan?
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
KMD- What are you talking about? I dont remember any body talking trash to eachother?
I've been listening to you Pens fans anoint Sidney Crosby for two years on this message board and its previous incarnation.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
I've been listening to you Pens fans anoint Sidney Crosby for two years on this message board and its previous incarnation.
Not seeing a point there KMD.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Not seeing a point there KMD.
He has no point...he's just bitter because "his boy" Ovechkin is sitting at home watching the face of the NHL (Crosby) play for The Cup and his team the Islanders have no chance of winning anything for the next 5 years.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solt0131 View Post
JoeyHallowHead84,

Do you happen to be from Detroit? Is that why you are a Red Wings fan?
????? No, im from Florida. And your real mature. At least I realize when im Imature.

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Solt, hes a Philly fan.

Keep it civil guys.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Then why are you rooting for Detroit? Do you have family there or some kind of ties to Detroit or did the bandwagon make its way thru Florida on the way to Detroit and you hopped on?
Old 05-25-2008, 08:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
He has no point...he's just bitter because "his boy" Ovechkin is sitting at home watching the face of the NHL (Crosby) play for The Cup and his team the Islanders have no chance of winning anything for the next 5 years.
Bitter, no. Flyer fan, no. Islander fan who had a cup of coffee with the Habs farm team, yes. So I pulled for the Habs in the playoffs.

Enough of that, you can't deny that the Pittsburgh contingent hasn't been particularly loud this season, and for good reason.

I personally think Ovechkin is the better player, and I think Malkin and Backstrom are better players too, but if I were marketing the NHL my big three would Carey Price, Sid the Kid, and Jarome Iginla.

I wish the Pens well, I really do (I have 60 Crosby rookies ready to sell), and I hope Malkin (45 rookies), Staal (38 rookies), and Malone (140 rookies) have good series. I even hope Fleury (32 rookies) does well.

Bitter no, bia$ed, hell yeah... but I do have a rooting interest in Daniel Cleary (32 rookies) and Johan Franzen (150+ rookies).
Old 05-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Then why are you rooting for Detroit? Do you have family there or some kind of ties to Detroit or did the bandwagon make its way thru Florida on the way to Detroit and you hopped on?
Why would I root for Pittsburgh? Why are you being a smart a**?

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 10:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Why would I root for Pittsburgh? Why are you being a smart a**?
Are you a Lakers fan too? or perhaps a Celtics fan? Maybe a Diamondbacks fan?

Ovechkin and Malkin are better players than Crosby, when it comes to playing for something that matters to them, like a scoring title, a new contract, a Hart Trophy. Malkin is the classic Russian "turn it on, turn it off" style of player. Some nights he shows up and he's the best player by far on the ice, some nights he's nowhere to be found. Example - Game 1 of the Stanley Cup.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #19 (permalink)

I can't blame that on Malkin, no one really showed up after the first period. That and I think hes banged up or something, he really lost a step in the Philly series. And I know for damn sure that he wasn't intimidated by Philly or Detroit for that matter.

As for JG being a Wings fan, whats it matter where hes from??? You are a fan of whoever you like. I'm a Pittsburgh fan that has never lived in Pittsburgh. Spent years in So. Cal, Vegas, St. Louis, and now Central New York but I have always followed them.

KMD - I apologize, I thought you followed Philly and retract my previous statement stating so.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't blame that on Malkin, no one really showed up after the first period. That and I think hes banged up or something, he really lost a step in the Philly series. And I know for damn sure that he wasn't intimidated by Philly or Detroit for that matter.

As for JG being a Wings fan, whats it matter where hes from??? You are a fan of whoever you like. I'm a Pittsburgh fan that has never lived in Pittsburgh. Spent years in So. Cal, Vegas, St. Louis, and now Central New York but I have always followed them.

KMD - I apologize, I thought you followed Philly and retract my previous statement stating so.
Thanks bro, you could be an Senators fan from Texas or a Sharks fan from Georgia! Nobody would care! And Im a Detroit fan, whos never been to Detroit! WHO CARES.

Go Rays!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 AM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

what the hell is going on in here. I guess I cant like Detroit because I live in 50 minutes away in Ohio.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:59 AM   #22 (permalink)

FM8418 you bandwagon fan.... HEHEHE!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Ovechkin and Malkin are better players than Crosby, when it comes to playing for something that matters to them, like a scoring title, a new contract, a Hart Trophy. Malkin is the classic Russian "turn it on, turn it off" style of player. Some nights he shows up and he's the best player by far on the ice, some nights he's nowhere to be found. Example - Game 1 of the Stanley Cup.
Rob - Don't lump Ovie in with Malkin or any other "classic Russian" players. The guy shows up every night for every shift. Nobody in the league dominates a game like he can. I thought Malkin was turning into that same type of player but your right, he does disappear in some games. Whats funny is he didn't disappear in many when Crosby was out with his ankle. If he doesn't show up with his A game from here on out the Pens might get swept because Crosby isn't good enough to carry this team past the Wings. I expect Hossa to lose interest fast if things keep going bad like he did in Ottawa.

Other then MAF, Dupuis was your best player on the ice Saturday. I still say Shelly scratching Roberts was stupid and was more a distraction then people think. Even at his age, he is better then Talbot, Laraque or anyone else Shelly puts out on the 4th line. Talbots nice but I'd still want Roberts on the ice because he brings everything you need at this stage of the game : toughness, leadership and scoring ability. They need to quit kissing Laraque's *ss so he'll come back next year at a bargain price. They don't need him out there for this series. Nobody is affraid of him that they stop playing their game when he is out there. He isn't going to get anyone of value to the Wings off the ice for 5 so why sit Roberts for him ? Stupid move by a stupid coach who seems to be getting a little full of himself.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Talbot is playing on the 2nd line tonight with Malkin and Sykora and Malone is moved up to the first line with Crosby and Hossa. Roberts is dressing over Laraque and probably on the 4th line with Hall and Ruutu now.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Talbot is playing on the 2nd line tonight with Malkin and Sykora and Malone is moved up to the first line with Crosby and Hossa. Roberts is dressing over Laraque and probably on the 4th line with Hall and Ruutu now.
Good luck!! OVECHKIN is the best player in the NHL hits,scores,assists and is a true team player. Crosby is a one man show and whoever say's different has there head up there xxx. Detroits defense is to good. they will shutdown crosby and malkin.