Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

HOCKEY Post your HOCKEY Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 45
Default Anyone interested in 07/08 SP Authentic Hockey

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in SP Authentic from this year. There has been a lot of great stuff coming out of it.
stinson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
coaltowncards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Coal Township PA
Posts: 1,042
Send a message via Yahoo to coaltowncards
Default

Interested how? Quality,cost,content,value.
__________________
I NEED MY AVATAR 08-09 SP Game Used TM-MF Marc-Andre Fleury Team Marks letter 'E'
coaltowncards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 45
Default

Interested as in joining a case group. I have made a thread numurous times in the case breaking forum but it keeps getting rejected because they say I have to participate in other breaks first.

I just want to see if anyone is interested because we are 2/3 of the way there and there are just a few more teams left.

Be here a few months and then try a group break again --MOD
stinson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,534
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Not how it works here. Group breaks on this board are for board members only.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NORFOLK, VA
Posts: 402
Default

LOL... do I qualify as a board member yet?
__________________
EBAY ID: hockeycardareus
wingin98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 45
Default

I am a board member though. I have an ebay account and I may be new here but I have a lot of credibility on becketts website and I trade with people.

I just wanted to know here because I'm buying the case from Blowoutcards and I saw they had a forum so I thought it might grab some interest.

Last edited by stinson89; 05-28-2008 at 07:31 AM.
stinson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Vintage Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinson89 View Post
Interested as in joining a case group. I have made a thread numurous times in the case breaking forum but it keeps getting rejected because they say I have to participate in other breaks first.

I just want to see if anyone is interested because we are 2/3 of the way there and there are just a few more teams left.

Be here a few months and then try a group break again --MOD
Jee, I wonder wha teams are left?

Can I have the Blackhawks and the Canadians Please.
__________________
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Vintage Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
flobert1205's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinson89 View Post
I am a board member though. I have an ebay account and I may be new here but I have a lot of credibility on becketts website and I trade with people.

I just wanted to know here because I'm buying the case from Blowoutcards and I saw they had a forum so I thought it might grab some interest.
I know that you may have a lot of credibility on Beckett's site, but this isn't that. Earn your cred here and revisit this. Try following the Board Rules. Look Under the FAQ.
__________________
Putting the Rainbow together of Marquise Goodwin from Topps Chrome - Autos and Non Autos
flobert1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,534
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Let me clarify what I was trying to say. Group breaks on here are for members of the board only, not some guys on here and some guys on BMB and your cousin Vinney and some guy on YouTube. That and the person hosting the break doesn't participate or allow participants to pick their own teams.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Let me clarify what I was trying to say. Group breaks on here are for members of the board only, not some guys on here and some guys on BMB and your cousin Vinney and some guy on YouTube. That and the person hosting the break doesn't participate or allow participants to pick their own teams.

Yeah..... If you all want I will host! NOT! All Base Break and maybe a patch auto.. Not me.. What a JA
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Alerama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canada, BC .
Posts: 821
Default

Dude I love 07/08 SP Authentics...I got only almost 20 packs (from 2 different boxes) and I pulled a future watch autograph of Stephan Meyer, Jonathan Bernier, Nicklas Backstrom & Carey Price

Oh, and I also pulled a Sign of the Times Miroslav Satan!
Alerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.