Cheap Fun Break Club - Official Thread (Join Now!)
[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Cheap Fun Break Club - Baseball[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Alright, I kept saying that I would create an official Club thread... so I am finally doing it.
I know lots of people have asked to join and I am sure that I missed a few people. Sorry. Please reply in this thread to add your name. :)
[B]This club is like NO OTHER on this forum![/B]
[I]Most of us spend $20 a week on loose retail packs anyway. Heck, a blaster costs as much as $25. Why not spend that money on a cheap break instead? Maybe you do not get anything big... but the breaks are a blast and that is part of the value. Besides, your blaster box probably was a dud too.[/I] :)[/COLOR]
Official Club Rules:
1. A member of the club gets a guaranteed spot in the break - however, [B]you can pass on any break[/B]. What I mean is, you owe nothing. Don't like the break? Skip it. You still are a member and you still get a spot in the next break. Please do not skip too many in a row though.
2. There are [B]NO monthly dues[/B]. You only pay for the breaks you want.
3. You can have multiple spots.
4. The goal is a $20 - $30 break per spot (preferably about $25).
5. We can do team breaks or hit breaks. Most should be team, but some older (cheaper) products have expired redemptions - in that case we should do a hit break. No one wants to "win" expired autos.
6. You do [B]NOT[/B] have to be a member to participate in the break - any left over spots are open to anyone on BO. (So what is the benefit of the club? A guaranteed spot. How many times have you found a cool break only to see it was already full?)
7. For each new break, you will still need to confirm (or deny) your spot.
8. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery. This rule is so that Blowout Cards can see that you have received your cards and it makes it easier for me to open another break. (I know that most of you do this anyway.)
1. JDK16 (spots 12 and 13)
2. thatkidbilly (5 slots every CFB)
6. ReinholdMessner (up to 3 total)
9. peterose4hof (Rose will at least make it posthumously... you can bet on it!)
10. houdini (host)
11. Riversoule (3 slots)
13. bboi30 (let him win all the Rays spots so that I can buy them!)
15. Troybuilts (up to 3 per case)
18. Pacerjones20 (late nite retail break watcher)
22. frankferry (no hit breaks)
24. hundley (wants all Carl Everett rookie cards - pays >BV! $$)
25. Straw44 (has joined EVERY break so far)
26. Care4Card (Canadian red Harper mojo)
38. Reid n Owen
44. CODYJM (Watches his box breaks on youtube and hits booklet mojo!)
51. ExpFacilitators (favorite set is 1991 Topps)
53. Jared (probably team breaks only)
61. nodie27 (host of the baseball break club #2)
73. Andrew Jones
74. Vintage Collector
I'd like to join. Thanks!
Count me in if theres space....
i thought i was already in, but don't see my name on the list...
ill join if theres a team break and I get the giants thanks:)!
Love this club, you are a great breaker Houdini, thx!
[QUOTE=proughj;1356004]ill join if theres a team break and I get the giants thanks:)![/QUOTE]
its random each time
I will try it if you need someone else! roger
I am writing just to confirm my spot. Thanks!!!
confirming my spots for the next break....anyone that isn't in....he's a awesome breaker and ships great
i would like to get in
how many spots are there?
You can always count on me houdini! I'm in - I just wont be in on the "hit" breaks. And as far as expired redemptions go - I can get all expired redemptions except topps - so not a biggie for me
count me in. had a blast in cfb3
I will take a spot
Count me in too please.
What sport? I'm in for Football.
I believe I have everyone so far.
[QUOTE=Dacubs;1355991]i thought i was already in, but don't see my name on the list...[/QUOTE]
That's why I created this list - it was too difficult to keep track.
[QUOTE=Pacerjones20;1356254]confirming my spots for the next break....anyone that isn't in....he's a awesome breaker and ships great[/QUOTE]
There has been a hold up - I might have run too many breaks - I don't know if they will approve my newest break or not now.
[QUOTE=CarolinaGuy;1356524]What sport? I'm in for Football.[/QUOTE]
wow that sucks....i hope it gets approved
i am in for a spot if one is available
[QUOTE=trubear;1356767]i am in for a spot if one is available[/QUOTE]
Sure, we can go over 30 spots - I haven't had a break with only 30 spots since the first one.
I will take a spot if any are left. Thought I was already in but no biggie. You've done a great job running all these cfb's.
[QUOTE=dimer10;1356780]I will take a spot if any are left. Thought I was already in but no biggie. You've done a great job running all these cfb's.[/QUOTE]
You did ask for a spot, I remember. I did not leave you off intentionally. I just had partial lists in a half dozen threads... I am formalizing it here. :)
[QUOTE=houdini;1356787]You did ask for a spot, I remember. I did not leave you off intentionally. I just had partial lists in a half dozen threads... I am formalizing it here. :)[/QUOTE]
No problem. Sorry if it came across wrong.
Fired up to make these breaks into a more regular group.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.