Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Join New Group Breaks Here

Join New Group Breaks Here Hosts post new group breaks here. Participants post here to reserve a spot.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Elite Football 12 Box Case (Team Break)

Figure I would try to break some of this new product here. We are gonna do 28 slots, 4 teams are taken out. Those 4 teams will be decided amongst us all after the break is full. I will have a mod do the random and post in this thread who got what team. I will do the break on BlogTV at a time we can all be there to watch. I want to make sure we can all be there at the same time so we can all have a good time chatting and busting. All serial numbered, hits, rookies will be sent out. I will donate the base to a children's hospital unless you guys request them from me. If you want base from your team you got, please let me know ahead of time. Hits, rookies and serial numbered cards from teams that were taken out will be randomed between those that did not pick up a hit in the break. If we pull a hit with multiple teams on the card, that card will be randomed between those people that have a team on the card. I will take payments through paypal once the break fills. I'll give everyone a few days to get those payments in as I know a lot of us tend to get real busy at times. Shoot me a PM if you all have any questions for me. Thanks, and hopefully we can get this going.

Price Breakdown:
1120/28 slots= 40
Shipping/Supplies= 3.50
PP Fees= 1.60
Total Per slot= 45.10
Additional Slot= 44.10

Product Breakdown:
Look for (4) Autographs or Memorabilia Cards, (4) Rookei Cards, and (8) additional Inserts per box !!!

Every case will deliver either a Booklet Card or Dual Passing The Torch autograph!

Key Rookies: Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Andy Dalto, Mark Ingram, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure, DeMarco Murray, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Randall Cobb, Leonard Hankerson.

Box Break:

- 4 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards (at least one autograph)
- 4 Rookies
- 1 Aspirations/Status parallel
- 1 Craftsmen
- 1 Legends of the Fall
- 1 Power Formulas
- 1 Hit List
- 1 NFL Shield
- 1 NFL Team Logo
- 1 Additional Parallel, Insert or Rookie

Case Break:

Look for one or more of the following autographs: Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Mikel LeShoure, Ryan Williams, DeMarco Murray, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Ryan Mallett, Leonard Hankerson, Passing the Torch, Throwback Threads, or on-card NFL Shield, NFL Team Logo.

Every case will deliver either a booklet card or dual Passing The Torch autograph.

Product Highlights:

- 100 Commons

- 100 Rookies numbered to 999 ( 4 per box)

- NFL Shield & Team Logo on-card signatures of the top 2011 Rookies including Blaine Gabbert and A.J. Green

- Top NFL rookies from the class of 2011 with autographed versions sequentially numbered to 499 or less, including Aspirations and Status Die-Cuts Sequentially numbered to 49 or less

- Throwback Threads featuring: Otto Graham, Sammy Baugh, Joe Montana, Emmitt Smith, Dan Marino

- Passing the Torch featuring: Peyton Manning/Sam Bradford, LaDainian Tomlinson/Ryan Mathews, John Elway/Tim Tebow, Michael Irvin/Dez Bryant

12 boxes per case, 20 packs per box, 5 cards per pack

Participants:

I collect 49ers, SF Giants, Nevada Alumni and Orlando Magic
Newbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for approving this. Hopefully we can get this filled.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Any interest in this at all?