|09-29-2011, 10:32 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2011/12 Panini Certified Hockey Hobby 24 Box Case Team Group Break!
Hey guys I'm back with another break. Going to try a Panini product this time.
Hits with multible teams will be randomed.
Example.... Avalanche/Bruins card gets randomed 3 times and the team that is in the first spot at the end gets it.
Case costs $2,160.00/30 teams = $72 + $5 in shipping, supplies, and paypal fees = $77 for 1 spot and any additional slot after that is $73.
Notice: If you want base cards, you will only receive 2 of each card from your team. Also you must let me know when you send the payment if you do indeed want your base, otherwise you will only get any parallel, numbered, or "hit" shipped to you. Any base from the case that is not shipped out will be donated to my LCS.
link to the look at the cards: http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/s...rtifiedHKY.pdf
Please Note: This product is part of the Panini MAPP Program. Blowout Cards is a Panini Authorized Internet Retailer (AIR). Within the program, Panini has implemented two separate Release Dates. The Hobby Release Date is Nov 9, 2011. The AIR Release Date is Nov 16, 2011. Please note that all Panini Authorized Internet Retail orders for this product through Blowout Cards will ship on Nov 16, 2011.
Configuration: 24 boxes per master case*. 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
*Each master case contains Three 8-box inner cases
Certified Hockey brings you the season's first autograph and memorabilia-enhanced RCs of the top freshmen of 2011-12!
- 2 Autographs, including at least one hard-signed Freshmen Signatures
- 2 Memorabilia cards
- At least one Mirror parallel and two additional inserts
- Last year's most surprising debut was bolstered by the earliest ever auto/mem Rookie Cards in hobby history! This year's release promises more of the same, with more in-pack RCs and NO RC TBDs!
- Certified brings back Freshman Signatures, each adorned with an ON-CARD AUTOGRAPH (falling one per box), along with Freshman Signatures SPs and Freshman Fabrics Signatures (quantity dependent on number of players that debut prior to pack out). The latter group will be #'d to just 499 and feature promising stars such as CODY HODGSON, JOE COLBORNE, BLAKE GEOFFRION and the cream of the 2011-12 RC crop!
- Fabric of the Game Die-Cuts returns with fresh new patterns, including Positions and Nationals (highlighting the home country of all the NHL's hottest stars).
- Look for the return of Hot Boxes, falling one per eight-count inner case, filled with Totally Certified parallels and bonus hits!
- Look for fresh new inserts, including Certified Gold Team, the ultra-limited Stars of the NHL Die-Cuts and Soft Hands, a memorabilia chase set that features game-used glove swatches.
- PLUS! Look for ON-CARD Private Signings autographs, featuring Alex Ovechkin, Don Cherry, Ryan Miller, Felix Potvin and many more!
A brief interview with Panini America Hockey Brand Manager Al Muir, the creative mind behind the development of 2011-12 Certified Hockey:
We led our hockey line last year with Certified. What did the success of that product do for our entry into the NHL market last year and what expectations did it raise for this year's version?
We knew we needed to make a strong first impression with 10-11 Certified, and the product delivered in a big way. So many elements came together to make it a hit-the hot boxes, the Mirror parallels, the variety and quality of the insert programs. Obviously though, we really dazzled collectors with the auto/mem RCs of guys like Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle and Tyler Seguin mere days after they made their NHL debuts. That really set a new standard for the hockey category, and it's something we're very proud of. Collectors can expect to see a similar element in this year's release. We'll have live RCs of a couple of prominent holdover rookies, such as Toronto's Joe Colborne and Vancouver's Cody Hodgson, along with the cream of 11-12 freshmen crop. The checklist will be dependent, of course, on which players debut prior to packout, but we expect some compelling young prospects to fill out the checklist. Oh, and one more thing: no TBD RCs this year!
What new additions are you most excited about in 2011-12 Certified Hockey?
Collectors really responded to the hobby callbacks we made last season, so we're throwing a few more into Certified. The Gold Team cards look great-a real advance on what they looked like in the old days, plus there is an autographed parallel to the set that should be a huge draw. We also have Stars of the NHL die-cuts, featuring a great effort from our design department, and Soft Hands, an insert set that features swatches from game-worn gloves. And then there are the Big Pulls.
Big Pulls might just be the insert name of the year already? Talk about that concept and its foray into the hockey market.
We've done something similar in previous football releases, but this is a new one to the hockey market. Each card features a hard-signed over-sized jersey swatch, but what makes it unique is how it is displayed. You'll be able to see the autograph through a die-cut window, but if you want to see the whole swatch, you simply grasp the right side of the card and slide it out. We think hockey collectors will love it.
Let me know if you want in.
HOBBY INSIDER NAME --- BlueShirts
Last edited by BlueShirts; 10-06-2011 at 11:48 PM.
|10-02-2011, 01:17 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector