Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Join New Group Breaks Here

Join New Group Breaks Here Hosts post new group breaks here. Participants post here to reserve a spot.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default HOCKEY Very Cheap Monthly Club *RANDOM TEAM*

Hey Folks,

I'd like to try to host a monthly HOCKEY very cheap *RANDOM TEAM* break.

However, I know the following may shock many of you and some will actually laugh but this will *NOT* be a live break. It will *NOT* be a live or even recorded break. The reason is simple, I want to steal all mojos from you.
Seriously, I will not have the time to sit down and do the whole *live* thing.

I know it sounds crazy and believe me, I understand how you feel but nobody will laugh when you'll see some serious mojo scanned after a break. What I'm trying to say is this, whatever I pull from boxes, will be scanned/shipped to their owners. No scam involved.

All hits will be scanned and posted in the forum thread right away after I open all boxes. I will type up a parallel/inserts list too. Low #'ed parallel will be scanned.

Rules of the club are

1. Each month, the mod will randomize each members name on random.org and whomever is at the top of the list will get to choose which boxes ($300 total range) that they want the group to bust for the month.

2. There will be 30 spots/teams.

3. Once everyone pays for their slot, 2 lists (teams, members) will be randomized by a mod.

3. All cards will be mailed out unless instructed otherwise (see below).

4. If we have a card that has the player "PICTURED" in LA KINGS but the card says that the player is with NY RANGERS the card still goes to LA KINGS. Whatever jersey the player wears. Better example, Gretzky card...He is in LA KINGS uniform but the card says Gretzky "Oilers" at the bottom, the card goes to LA KINGS.

5. ONLY MODs will be doing randoms not me.

6. I expect serious commitment, minimum 4 months participation is a must. If you decide to drop your slots after the club is finalized, you will not be able to re-join. Original member loses his spot and will not be able to rejoin unless there's available spot in the future.

Costs:

Total montly spending limit: $ 300

$ 300/30= $ 10
Supplies: $ 0.50
Shipping: $ 3.00
Paypal fees = $ 13.5 + 2.9 % + 0.30 = 14.20 - 13.50 = 0.70
Total = $ 14.20

or
$ 11.20 (2nd and the following month if you want your cards to be held unless you request them to be shipped).

1. S.U.I.Z.I.D.
2. skate81
3. skate81
4. skate81
12. barberromo2008
22. barberromo2008
FT base/inserts/hits: NBA: 09/10, 10/11 Timeless Treasures, 13/14 Titanium / Other Sport: UFC: 10, 12 KO, 11, 12 Finest, 10 WWE Platinum / NHL: 10-11 Contenders / NFL: 10 Magic / Non-Sport: Iron Man 1, 2, 3, Indiana Jones KOTCS, Marvel 70th Ann., Star Wars Jedi Legacy, Thor, Marvel Universe 2014

Last edited by S.U.I.Z.I.D.; 12-31-2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Updated Members List 12/31/11
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Please Note

All hits will be scanned and posted in the forum thread right away after I open all boxes. I will type up a parallel/inserts list too. Low #'ed parallel will be scanned. But this will not be streamed.

Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

I will get in for 3 slots.
skate81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

No live, not even a video rec?
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

I never do hockey, but I would like spot 12 and 22, a new year, a new sport to start collecting.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Wow. I would be all over this if there was a VIDEO!
Old 12-31-2011, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

I'd be in as well if it were videoed, has nothing to do with your personal trustworthiness, but I have a decade of mistrust built up for the internet and shady dealings.

Why don't we do the group, but one of us who can video it do the breaks?
Old 12-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Exactly, nothing personal sir, but a push of a button and a couple minutes more does alot good for its price.
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Guys, I understand your position. I do.

I have a solution, if you want a video, can YOU host a monthly break? Can YOU record a video? If yes, I will join your club in a heartbeat. Problem solved.

However, if nobody wants to do it, I decided to do it my way that fits my crazy schedule.

What I could is this, I'm willing to cancel rule number 6 for the first break so you guys could see how it will look like, make a decision if you want to stay or not, come up with a conspiracy theory. In worst case scenario, you'll lose $ 14.XX and we will close this club.

Just know this, I came up with some new additional perks for members of this club that every one should be happy with. I can say no more now but TRUST me, you will not be disappointed

The decision is yours.

Happy New Year Everyone!
FT base/inserts/hits: NBA: 09/10, 10/11 Timeless Treasures, 13/14 Titanium / Other Sport: UFC: 10, 12 KO, 11, 12 Finest, 10 WWE Platinum / NHL: 10-11 Contenders / NFL: 10 Magic / Non-Sport: Iron Man 1, 2, 3, Indiana Jones KOTCS, Marvel 70th Ann., Star Wars Jedi Legacy, Thor, Marvel Universe 2014
Old 12-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

Damn the price is right....but really nothing to keep you from pulling some $1000 card that mysteriously doesn't end up on the scanned hits is there? Sorry nothing personal but why can't you invest in a Webcam ($30 at Best Buy) and record the break for us? It's not asking too much is it? I want to join but regardless of your crazy schedule I think it's nuts to trust something like this won't happen and a video even if its posted at 4am Alaska time would get a lot of us, myself included very interested in a monthly break that would cost under $20 a spot. At that price I'd be in for two spots..,just far too shady for me to join like this knowing how cheap a webcam costs these days.

Let me help you

webcam at Pricewatch - Lowest prices, Sales | Page 1

Webcams starting at $15 DLVD right there for you to check out. PM me if you change the rules of "no cam no video breaks"...I simply can not trust a stranger especially with someone without 100% feedback not that whatever the reason you don't have it is not important to me. Just this guys opinion.

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Damn the price is right....but really nothing to keep you from pulling some $1000 card that mysteriously doesn't end up on the scanned hits is there? Sorry nothing personal but why can't you invest in a Webcam ($30 at Best Buy) and record the break for us? It's not asking too much is it? I want to join but regardless of your crazy schedule I think it's nuts to trust something like this won't happen and a video even if its posted at 4am Alaska time would get a lot of us, myself included very interested in a monthly break that would cost under $20 a spot. At that price I'd be in for two spots..,just far too shady for me to join like this knowing how cheap a webcam costs these days.

Let me help you

webcam at Pricewatch - Lowest prices, Sales | Page 1

Webcams starting at $15 DLVD right there for you to check out. PM me if you change the rules of "no cam no video breaks"...I simply can not trust a stranger especially with someone without 100% feedback not that whatever the reason you don't have it is not important to me. Just this guys opinion.
+1!!!! I am out without video
Old 12-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

I appreciate any criticism and "fury" but my rules still stand.

I'd like to keep this thread up and running until it fills with members who can risk $ 14.xx and give it a shot at least once then judge the break or me anyway you like.

Like I said, this club will be a club like you've never seen before. That's all I can tell.

"Save" $ 14.20 or trust to S.U.I.Z.I.D? Make your choice.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'll take a slot if there is video
Old 12-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
I appreciate any criticism and "fury" but my rules still stand.

I'd like to keep this thread up and running until it fills with members who can risk $ 14.xx and give it a shot at least once then judge the break or me anyway you like.

Like I said, this club will be a club like you've never seen before. That's all I can tell.

"Save" $ 14.20 or trust to S.U.I.Z.I.D? Make your choice.
Brother, its not the $14.20 I am worried about. Its the 1/1 that you keep that I am worried about. No offence, but how can you expect anyone to see this and say WOW! What a great idea!!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearsFan View Post
Brother, its not the $14.20 I am worried about. Its the 1/1 that you keep that I am worried about. No offence, but how can you expect anyone to see this and say WOW! What a great idea!!
and what about sick cards to /5, /10 or /25? Will I keep those too? Wrong. Guys, you're so wrong.

Anyway, we have 5 spots taken by other members. If we can get 10 or more spots filled, I will take the rest of the slots and we'll proceed with the first epic NHL club. However, feel free to jump in because I don't really need 15 spots in the club but I'll try to do whatever it takes to build the trust from other members.

Also, due to the fact I might be having 15 spots in this first month, I am withdrawing my name from "box choosing" random and only other members will have a choice to do so. So, I will not be choosing boxes this or any month until I have 3 or less spots in the club. Sounds fair?

C'mon folks, let's do this.

Once again, if we can get additional 10 spots filled, we will proceed with a club but I really hope people will jump on this bandwagon.

Cheers!

Last edited by S.U.I.Z.I.D.; 01-01-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Part of the most exciting things about being in a break club is getting to watch the break live....These slots will fill up in no time if you would just do that. Breaking $300 worth of cards will not be too much of a nuisance to really throw off your schedule and I'm sure the members would be glad to work around your schedule to make it live...hell throw in an extra dollar from everyone the first month to buy yourself a webcam.