Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Join New Group Breaks Here

Join New Group Breaks Here Hosts post new group breaks here. Participants post here to reserve a spot.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars Football Group Case Break

I plan on doing my first group break, and decided to do something cheap to get started. I will be doing 2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars Hobby. I will be doing 32 slots for each NFL team. I have had good luck breaking this stuff by the box, lots of everything in these boxes with autos, jerseys, patches, serial numbered rookies, parallels, and more. As an added bonus for my first break, I will be doing FREE SHIPPING by USPS with Delivery Confirmation. Usually, each box contains 1 autograph card, and 3 jerseys on average, which means even the teams without players in the Rookie Photo shoot can get hits. On average there should be 15 “Hits” per box, (including serial numbered, inserts, and rookies). On average there should be about 180 “Hit” cards.

Here are the Details:

There will be 32 Spots, each spot will cost $20/Team
• I will use Random.org to randomize teams per spot.
• The team will be determined by the jersey or uniform the player on the card is wearing. If that is undeterminable, the team name on the card will be used. If all of the above are not acceptable, then the card will randomized off with every team in the drawing.
• If there are any multiple team cards, those teams will be randomized on Random.org, or could be sold and split between the teams.
• Randomizing will occur when all spots are filled. It will be at least 3 day before the case is opened and posted on Youtube.
• I will not ship out any base cards, since they will be added more towards shipping. If you would like your teams base cards, you can add $1.00 to your order for shipping cost for the base.
• A team will get all serial number cards, memorabilia cards, and autograph cards.
• There are Free agent serial numbered rookie cards in this set, meaning those cards will be divided into groups and randomized to those who didn’t get anything for that team.

If you are interested, Please reply so we can get this started. I want to get this filled by the end of the week if possible. Once I get around 25 teams filled, I will order the case from blowout, and start collecting payments through Paypal. Thanks

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

PER BOX ITEMS
- 4 autograph or memorabilia cards
- 3 rookies
- 3 Longevity parallels
- 5 other inserts or parallels

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
SP Rookie Signatures featuring signed embroidered NFL Patch Rookie Cards:
Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden, Colt Brennan, Donnie Avery, Joe Flacco, Jonathan Stewart, Devin Thomas, Brian Brohm, Felix Jones, Jordy Nelson, Chad Henne, Rashard Mendenhall, James Hardy, Kevin O'Connell, Chris Johnson, Eddie Royal, Matt Forte, Jerome Simpson, Ray Rice, DeSean Jackson, Kevin Smith, Malcom Kelly, Jamaal Charles, Limas Sweed, Steve Slaton.

SP Rookie College Signatures featuring signed embroidered college patches:
Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden, Colt Brennan, Donnie Avery, Joe Flacco, Jonathan Stewart, Devin Thomas, Brian Brohm, Felix Jones, Jordy Nelson, Chad Henne, Rashard Mendenhall, James Hardy, Chris Johnson, Eddie Royal, Matt Forte, Ray Rice, DeSean Jackson, Kevin Smith, Malcolm Kelly, Jamaal Charles, Limas Sweed, Steve Slaton.

Team Chemistry rookie dual signed embroidered NFL patches:
Matt Ryan/Harry Douglas, Brian Brohm/Jordy Nelson, Jamaal Charles/Glenn Dorsey, Matt Forte/Earl Bennett, Rashard Mendenhall/Limas Sweed, Andre Caldwell/Jerome Simpson, Joe Flacco/Ray Rice, Chad Henne/Jake Long, Malcolm Kelly/Devin Thomas.

Team Chemistry rookie dual signed embroidered college patches:
Darren McFadden/Felix Jones, Brian Brohm/Harry Douglas, Early Doucett/Glenn Dorsey, Chad Henne/Mario Manningham, Limas Sweed/Jamaal Charles.

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Commons (100)

Elements (15) - Numbered insert with 3 material parallels.

Longevity (200) - Parallels to commons, Elements, and rookies and #'d to 249 or less. Six numbered parallels, including material versions.

Rookies (85) - #'d to 999 or less.
- Holofoil Signatures (85) - Autographed parallel #'d to 100 or less.

SP Rookies Signatures (50) - Numbered parallel featuring an autograph and an embroidered NFL patch with 4 parallel versions.

SP Rookies Jumbos (50) - 4 levels, numbered to 50 or less.

SP Rookies College Signatures (50) - 4 levels, numbered to 25 or less.

SP Rookies College Jumbos (50) - 4 levels, numbered to 25 or less.

Team Chemistry Signatures (15) - Features two rookies and a dual-signed embroidered patch (10 NFL, 5 college), and #'d to 10 or less.

Prime Cuts (14) - Features prime jersey swatches and numbered to 50 or less.
- Prime Cuts Signatures - #'d to 25 or less.

Prime Cuts Combos (14) - Features 2 prime swatches and numbered to 25 or less.
- Prime Cuts Combos Signatures - #'d to 10 or less.

Statistical Standouts Materials (15) - 4 levels, including prime and autographed versions.

Crosstraining (34) - Numbered insert with 6 levels, including material, prime, and signature versions.

Studio Rookies (34) - Numbered rookie insert with 6 levels, including material, prime, and signature versions.

Studio Combo Rookies (10) - Numbered rookie insert featuring with 6 levels, including material, prime, and signature versions.

Gold Stars (10) - Numbered insert with 7 levels, including material, prime, and signature versions.

Dress for Success (34) - Material insert with 4 levels, including prime and signature versions.

Freshman Orientation (34) - Material insert with 4 levels, including prime and signature versions.
Casebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

I am interested if I get the cowboys?
Old 05-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Ill take falcons
dashouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
I am interested if I get the cowboys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashouls View Post
Ill take falcons
Do any of you ever read the thread???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casebreaker
I will use Random.org to randomize teams per spot.

Last edited by Brad; 05-21-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

teams are done at random once all the spots are filled.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hmmm....yeah I will still take a slot
Old 05-28-2009, 03:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

lol ill take the packers
wtfpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

im new to this but i mgiht be interested just let me now what i would have to do
248rayment4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

sorry guys, it dosent look like theres enough intrest for this break...