|Join New Group Breaks Here Hosts post new group breaks here. Participants post here to reserve a spot.|
|View Poll Results: Which format would you prefer?|
|72 hit slots and 1 base ($23 per slot + ship/paypal)||6||60.00%|
|30 team slots ($55 per slot + ship/paypal)||4||40.00%|
|Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-03-2009, 06:42 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD
09/10 UD SP Game Used hockey
Looking to guage interest on a group break of this .. 12 boxes x 6 packs (1 hit per park) = 72 hits. Would like to see how many would be interested in either per slot which would be about $23 a slot + shipping and paypal fees, or by team which would be about $55 + shipping and paypal fees.
My previously run break can be found here: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/a...oup-break.html
Configuration: 12 boxes per master case*. 6 packs per box. 3 cards per pack.
* Each master case contains Two 6-box inner cases.
- Get 1 Memorabilia or Signature card in each pack! (on avg.)
- Marks of a Nation are added to the signed, manufactured patch card lineup!
*Letter Marks and Number Marks return as well!
- HUGE HITS - Four-Swatch Game Gear Cards!
*Find Jersey/Patch/Tag Patch/Fight Strap combos!
- Find Captains & Alternates!
*The Letters of Distinction game-used insert pays tribute to these greats!
- Look for Famous Faceoffs!
*These two-player fight strap combo cards are sure to deliver a punch!
- Find 1 autograph card and 1 memorabilia card #'d to 100 or less in each box! (on avg.)
- Pick up an average of 2 Rookie Cards per box!
*Short-printed versions to just 99!
- Authentic Fabrics - inserted 1:3
- Authentic Fabrics Gold // - #'d to 100
- Authentic Fabrics Patch // - #'d to 35
- Authentic Fabrics Dual - #'d to 100
- Authentic Fabrics Triple - #'d to 25
- Authentic Fabrics Quad - #'d to 10
- Authentic Fabrics Fives - #'d to 8
- Authentic Fabrics Sixes - #'d to 7
- Authentic Fabrics Sevens - #'d to 6
- Authentic Fabrics Eights - #'d to 5
- Authentic Fabrics Dual patch // - #'d to 25
- Authentic Fabrics Triple patch // - #'d to 15
- Authentic Fabrics Quad patch // - #'d to 8
- Authentic Fabrics Five patch // - #'d to 7
- Authentic Fabrics Six patch // - #'d to 5
- Authentic Fabrics Seven patch // - #'d to 3
- Authentic Fabrics Eight patch // - #'d to 1
- Inked Sweaters -Auto Jersey - #'d to 50
- Inked Sweaters SP -Auto Jersey - #'d to 15
- Dual Inked Sweaters - Two Player Auto Jersey - #'d to 15
- Dual Inked Sweaters SP - Two Player Auto Jersey - #'d to 5
- SIGnificant Numbers -Auto Jerseys - #'d to jersey #
- Letter Marks - Autographed manufactured patches - #'d to 50
- Number Marks - Autographed manufactured patches - #'d to 25
- Marks of a Nation - Autographed manufactured patches - #'d to 50
- Marks of a Nation, Gold variation - Autographed manufactured patches - varied #ing
- By The Letter - Game-Worn nameplates - #'d to # of letters in name
- Letters of Distinction (A's and C's from jerseys) - varied #ing
- Game Gear (Jersey/Patch/Tag Patch/Fight Strap!!) - #'d to 3
- Legends Classics Jerseys - #'d to 100
- Legends Classics Patches - #'d to 25
- Famous Fight Straps - #'d to 10
- Famous Faceoffs - Two players - #'d to 2
- SIGnificance - #'d to 50
- SIGnificance - #'d to 25
- Extra SIGnificance - #'d to 25
- Triple SIGnificance - #'d to 10
- Rookie Exclusives - #'d to 100
- Authentic Rookies - #'d to 999
- Authentic Rookies SP - #'d to 99
Regular Set & SPxcitement, Spectrum Parallels
- SPGU Gold - Regular card // - #'d to 100
- SPGU Blue Spectrum - Regular card // - #'d to 25
- SPGU Silver Spectrum - Regular card // - #'d to 10
- SPGU Gold Spectrum - Regular card // - #'d to 1
- Authentic Rookies Gold // - #'d to 50
- Authentic Rookies Blue Spectrum // - #'d to 25
- Authentic Rookies Silver Spectrum // - #'d to 10
- Authentic Rookies Gold Spectrum // - #'d to 1
- 100 Regular Cards
|10-08-2009, 08:29 AM||#3 (permalink)|
I thought about doing a team break, but I wanted to keep slot price down. Also, someone might get the short end of the stick with a handful of base cards and no GU or auto's. I just think this is the best way to do it.
Bring me your Rasmus Ristolainen Cards!!!
|10-08-2009, 08:52 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Team breaks work with a lower-mid end product like UD series 1 or a Topps Chrome FB. I higher end product like this typically leaves a couple slot holders high and dry when done as a team break.
Bring me your Rasmus Ristolainen Cards!!!