|01-11-2013, 06:57 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Seacoast, NH
RL's Wicked~Go Big or Go Home~ BASEBALL BREAK!!
~~Go Big or Go Home~~
4 High End cases, 29 slots per case (most high-end products are missing representation of at least 1 team). If a product has representation for all 30 teams, undrafted 30th team's hits will go into 'Hard Luck' random.
2012 Bowman Sterling 4 Box Case - $1075
2012 Topps 5 Star 3 box Case - $1200
2012 TTT 9 Box Case - $1550
2012 Topps Museum Collection 6 Box Case - $1680
Total - $5505
$5505 / 29 = $190
Shipping & Supplies per slot = $5
PayPal fees ($195 + .30) / .971 = $201
Total per slot - $201
'Wicked' Break Rules:
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away!
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I need to discuss shipping options with you.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
8. If a card is pulled with 2 or more teams represented, it will go to the most represented team; if equal, it will be randomed.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrive, with the cases being broken LIVE on UStream (Username same as my BO name, nhsportsguy.), and recap videos on YouTube (RLsportscards - YouTube)
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP.
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have a spot/spots in this break. If that bothers you in any way, please don't join. Break is Live and recorded on Ustream, with recaps posted on YouTube.
MLB Teams according to Blowout Cards:
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Atlanta Braves
3. Baltimore Orioles
4. Boston Red Sox
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Chicago White Sox
7. Cincinnati Reds
8. Cleveland Indians
9. Colorado Rockies
10. Detroit Tigers
11. Florida Marlins
12. Houston Astros
13. Kansas City Royals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. Minnesota Twins
18. New York Mets
19. New York Yankees
20. Oakland Athletics
21. Philadelphia Phillies
22. Pittsburgh Pirates
23. San Diego Padres
24. San Francisco Giants
25. Seattle Mariners
26. St. Louis Cardinals
27. Tampa Bay Rays
28. Texas Rangers
29. Toronto Blue Jays
30. Washington Nationals
1968 Topps Baseball NM (562/598)
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME
|01-13-2013, 08:39 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector