|12-02-2013, 03:45 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2013
2013 Historic Autographs Originals 1933 Goudey - 10 Cases - Draft Your Box
We will be breaking 10 cases of Historic Autographs Originals 1933 Goudey
Box Price = ($1439.95*10)/80 = $180
Shipping = $5 - Flat rate no matter how many spots you purchase!
Total = $185 First Spot - $180 Each Additional
Product InformationConfiguration: 8 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 1 card per pack.
On the heels of the smash hit, 2013 Historic Autographs Originals, 1909-1912, HA will release Originals, 1933. The 250-card series will contain (10) Babe Ruth original cards with matching autographs along with (4) Lou Gehrig cards, Jimmie Foxx, Rogers Hornsby, Mel Ott, Tony Lazzeri, Jim Bottomley, Dazzy Vance, Arky Vaughan and all the HOFers from the original 1933 gum card series except Hack Wilson. Included are ten HOF Negro Leaguers such as Satchel Paige, Buck Leonard, Judy Johnson and Leon Day with our original art cards as well as FDR, Connie Mack, Joe Medwick & Hank Greenberg. Nearly 3 out of every 10 cards features a Hall of Famer.
2013 Historic Autographs Originals – 1933 features (1) Original 1933 Goudey Gum Card or Original Art Card – each presented with a PSA/DNA Authenticated Cut Signature. The product checklist features 50+ Hall of Famers –including (10) Babe Ruth Original Goudey Cards with matching Autographs! As a bonus, each box will also contain (1) 2013 Historic Autographs Original Art 42-Card Set!
- (1) Original 1933 Goudey Gum Card or (1) Historic Autograph Original Art Card Per Box - each displayed with (1) Player Cut Signature
- (1) 2013 Historic Autographs Original Art 42-Card Set in Every Box
- At Least (2) Hall of Fame Players Per Case
- Hot Cases (1:40 cases) will contain All Hall of Fame Players
- The Complete Checklist features (250) Original 1933 Cards/Players & (42) Historic Autograph Art Cards for a total of 292 different players in the set
- This product is PSA/DNA Authenticated - cards are designed to hold the original gum card inside a frame for protection; each autograph is affixed inside the Historic Autograph designed blue bordered holder
- Only (400) 8-Box Cases are being produced!
Look for (10) Babe Ruth Original Goudey Cards/ Cut Signatures; as well as (4) Lou Gehrig Cards; & multiple cards of:
- Jimmie Foxx, Rogers Hornsby, Mel Ott, Tony Lazzeri, Jim Bottomley, Dazzy Vance, Arky Vaughan
- All the HOFers from the Original 1933 Gum Card Series (except Hack Wilson)
Original Art Cards include:
- (10) HOF Negro Leaguers - including Satchel Paige, Buck Leonard, Judy Johnson & Leon Day
- Plus...FDR, Connie Mack, Joe Medwick & Hank Greenberg
Rules for this break
- Each participant in this break will receive: (1) Box of Historic Autographs Originals 1933 Goudey
- There will be one draft for this break.
- Draft order will be determined via random.org by a Moderator (80 total spots per draft)
- Moderators will conduct a randomization to determine the draft order for this break (This randomization will be done at least 24 hours prior to the break). The list of participants will be randomized 10 times!
- Once the draft order has been determined via Random.org, all cards in the break will be scanned, appropriately labeled and uploaded to the OP.
- After the scans have been added the draft will begin with picks 1-80 until all cards in the break have been selected.
- Participants are allowed to trade/sell slots to individuals within the break.
- This break will be conducted live on UStream and Breakers.tv!
- Videos will be uploaded to YouTube at the conclusion of the break.
- Because of the large amount of draftable spots, we WILL have a draft clock. The clock will run from 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST starting two days after the break is concluded. If the break is done on a Wednesday, the draft will begin Friday. This should give everyone ample time to prepare their selection(s).
-Participants are also encouraged to email or private message the host a proxy list with card selections if they are unable to follow the draft on the forum.
- Each participant will have TWO HOURS to make their selection. If no selection is made, the host will make a selection from the remaining cards. The card selected will be the card deemed as "the best available" from the remaining draft pool.
- I will do my best to try to make sure everyone receives a PM alerting them it is their selection however it is your responsibility to know when it is your turn to pick.
Spots Remaining = 73
7. Artchie (1)
10. Vintage Collector (2)
32. straw44 (1)
41. mickdapug (1)
52. Vintage Collector
55. tomcat (2)
Have a good day everyone!!
|12-02-2013, 08:43 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Spot 10 and 52 for me
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
|12-07-2013, 01:46 PM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2013
|12-18-2013, 02:43 PM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2012
I have an interest, the problem is that I am unavailable until after the 26th due to connection issues, so I don't want to drop something in and then not have the time / ability to participate.
Maybe let it go until after Xmas...?
Current Breaks -2014 Leaf Originals-- Hester's 28, 37, 40, 55, 62, 97, 103, 115, 116 -- matt's Case #1 - 41 / #2 - 20, 28 -- matt4486 Case #1 - 44, 49, 57 / #2 - 12, 17
|12-26-2013, 07:08 AM||#20 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
if this fills in id be interested
High End: http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/semo710/FT%20All%20Sports/
Just give me a heads up, I'll crap the booze out, have a mint, good to go.