Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Join New Group Breaks Here

Join New Group Breaks Here Hosts post new group breaks here. Participants post here to reserve a spot.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2014 Pastime: HOF Reserve Multi Sport Edition - Hit draft

EDIT 6/10/14:

It was just pointed out by a member that each box contains two hits and one anniversary card. 10 anniversary cards can be redeemed for a signed jersey. Therefore, I will need to reconstruct the break as follows:

21 slots (20 "hits" and one slot for all 10 anniversary cards)

1,234.95/21 = $58.81
+ 2.30 (shipping/materials)
= 61.11
+ 2.13 (paypal fees)
= $63.24/1st slot, $62 each additional

I am very sorry for my misinterpretation of the sell sheet and grateful to member cstampa for pointing out the error to me. While it does increase the slot price by almost $20, it does give someone a 1/21 chance to get an autographed jersey, which is a nice gamble for $63!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Product description

2014 Pastime: HOF Reserve Multi Sport Edition 10 Box Case - $1,234.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 3 hits per pack.

Our baseball HOF products have been a big hit with collectors since we launched. Many have asked when we would cross over to other sports. Well, the time has come. Introducing HOF RESERVE, a product packed with HOF'ers from baseball, basketball, football, and hockey. This release is filled with high profile names a some rare limited edition signed cards. As with our other products, HOF RESERVE will feature signed rookie cards, signed memorabilia cards, signed vintage cards, signed 1/1's, and signed memorabilia! Also included are 1/1 cut signatures and 1/1 Pastime Portraits art cards.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- New this year is our 1 Year Anniversary Exchange card. Collect 10 and receive a HOF signed jersey!
- Every card will be authenticated by PSA/DNA, JSA, SGC, Pastime Authentic, or the trading card company.
- Each card will be enclosed in a magnetic one touch holder with our gold seal or encapsulated.

BOX BREAK
- 1 HOF Signed Card
- 1 Pastime Anniversary Card
- 1 of the following:
- Additional HOF Signed Card
- 1/1 Authentic Cut Signature (1 per case)
- 1/1 Pastime Portraits Art Card (1 per case)
- Memorabilia Redemption Card (1 per case)

Break details:

This will be a hit draft. There will be 21 total spots. After the break, a list of the cards will be posted in the break thread. The draft will start immediately after the break; however, the draft timer (30 minutes) won't be in effect until the morning following the break. At that point, the draft will run from 9am PDT to 8pm PDT with a 30 minute time limit between picks. If your pick is up and you're unable to draft within the 30 minute time limit, I will select a card that I feel is the best available according to potential value. If you know you aren't going to be able to draft within the designated time, you may send me a ranked list and I will pick the best available card from your list for you.

Draft order will be determined using random.org. I will ask a moderator to randomize the list of break participants 3 times. The name at the top of the list following the third randomization will have the first pick and so on until all 30 cards have been selected.

The break will be live on Ustream and recorded for youtube. The break will take place sometime after 5pm PDT the day the case is received. All cards will be shipped out within 1-2 business days following the conclusion of the draft.

Slots:
14 samuel1219 (1)

Last edited by kajshack; 06-10-2014 at 01:43 PM.
kajshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the quick approval iluvfish2. Now let's get this filled up!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

I would like spot #14 thanks
samuel1219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel1219 View Post
I would like spot #14 thanks
Gotcha. Thanks!
Old 06-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

It was just pointed out by a member that each box contains two hits and one anniversary card. 10 anniversary cards can be redeemed for a signed jersey. Therefore, I will need to reconstruct the break as follows:

21 slots (20 "hits" and one slot for all 10 anniversary cards)

1,234.95/21 = $58.81
+ 2.30 (shipping/materials)
= 61.11
+ 2.13 (paypal fees)
= $63.24/1st slot, $62 each additional

I am very sorry for my misinterpretation of the sell sheet and grateful to member csmtampa for pointing out the error to me. While it does increase the slot price by almost $20, it does give someone a 1/21 chance to get an autographed jersey, which is a nice gamble for $63!

Last edited by kajshack; 06-10-2014 at 01:44 PM.
kajshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Anybody today?
Old 06-11-2014, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Anybody tonight? Going once, going twice....