|06-10-2014, 01:31 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Game of Thrones Season 3 (2) Case Hit Draft
Game of Thrones: 72 spots
(24) Base + inserts (1 per box) (this will include sketch and or relics)
Cost: 709.95 x 2 = 1419.90
1419.90/72 = 19.72
19.72 (per slot) +3 (shipping/supplies) = 22.72
22.72 + .30 = 23.02*1.029 = 23.69
First Slot 24 Second Slot 22
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. We will need the deposit paid right away so that we can send it in to BO.
3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away
4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received.
6. If you are from OUTSIDE the United States, please message me prior to posting below to join the break. I am not trying to exclude you in any way, but I need to discuss shipping options with you.
7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.
A final few things you should know:
1. I will start the break the same day the cases arrive, with the cases being broken LIVE on UStream and Vaughntv a link will be provided.
2. I will have recap videos up that same night for anyone who cannot make it, and scans up the next day.
3. I will mail your cards out ASAP. These should be mailed within 1-2 days following the break.
4. Selling or trading slots is only allowed to members already in the break!
5. I will have spots in this break.
6. I have a pretty open schedule so this break might take place in the afternoon if enough people are around to watch....
* The draft order will be determined by a Mod randoming the list below 5 times.
* Due to the amount of spots in this draft there will be a 30 min time limit on making your pick.
* I will provide a checklist this by no means a draft order.
* The draft can begin after the random is posted but wont officially begin for 24 hours after the random is posted, per BO rules.
* The draft clock will run from 10 am CT to 9 pm ct
* YOU MUST PM THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE AND POST THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO. (It is only common curtsey to do so)
* In the event a high risk spot does not hit, I will have something to send you unless you have other spots in the break that hit.
*Lastly I do reserve the right to swap around some spots BEFORE we draft to accommodate for any spots I see fit, thanks
32 celtics fan 35
35 celtics fan 35
50 celtics fan 35
69 celtics fan 35
celtics fan 35 (4)
Last edited by nordy22; 06-26-2014 at 01:56 PM.
|06-10-2014, 02:18 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Coast
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
|06-10-2014, 02:49 PM||#7 (permalink)|
|06-10-2014, 02:51 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
|06-10-2014, 10:40 PM||#16 (permalink)|
I would like spots 8 and 66 please.
Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, and golf cards. Benchwarmer PC: Bambi Lashell, Buffy Tyler, & Katarina van Derham.
My bucket: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/steelpen2/Cards_Trade_Sale/