Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Home of the only NY Team Your NY Yankees
Posts: 971
Default cmg816 is a waste of time

Be careful dealing with this guy, he strung me along for a week regarding orange refractors, when it came time to finish a deal he never responded. I was clear with this guy about dealing with someone wasting my time and he does it anyway.

Avoid him like the Plague!
yanks26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Thanks for the heads up.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
cmg816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Katy,TX
Posts: 16
Default

Well at least allow someone to present the other side of the story....i have just recently joined the site, am not on here all of the time to immediately respond back. I did not string you along regarding the refractors, i tried to make an honest trade with you to begin with and did respond back to each PM you sent me.

When it came time to make a deal as you put it you did not want to trade with me because you wanted me to add more stuff that i did not have. I did not waste your time as you say, i tried to make a fair trade for both of us to get set needs that would benefit both of us. A person has to start somewhere to try and start trading on a new site and you have already soured my name in the process.
cmg816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
stellablue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg816 View Post
Well at least allow someone to present the other side of the story....i have just recently joined the site, am not on here all of the time to immediately respond back. I did not string you along regarding the refractors, i tried to make an honest trade with you to begin with and did respond back to each PM you sent me.

When it came time to make a deal as you put it you did not want to trade with me because you wanted me to add more stuff that i did not have. I did not waste your time as you say, i tried to make a fair trade for both of us to get set needs that would benefit both of us. A person has to start somewhere to try and start trading on a new site and you have already soured my name in the process.

Sounds like a legitimate & intelligent response. Your name isn't soured w/ me.


stellablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Thanks for the heads up.
If anybody learned anything here I hope it is that you need to hear both sides of the story before you make a judgment.

cmg816: Glad to hear your side of the story. I wasn't ready to roast you till I heard what you had to say. Way to stick up for yourself.
__________________
collecting Foles, Garoppolo and Mitchell
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,630
Default

In Ralph Wiggum's voice: But I like the Plague!

No harm no foul on either side. Seems like a simple case that will resolve itself. You are both fine in my book.

Just don't let it happen again!
__________________
You got it, dude.
TrueNE_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
bboi30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Killa Kali
Posts: 5,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
If anybody learned anything here I hope it is that you need to hear both sides of the story before you make a judgment.

cmg816: Glad to hear your side of the story. I wasn't ready to roast you till I heard what you had to say. Way to stick up for yourself.
I said thanks for the heads up not "ill never deal with him"... He is new and new comers "like myself when I was new just a few months ago" are closely scrutinized. He only had a few posts so its instantly a curious situation. No worries cmg your cool. People here always expect quick responses but if you cant make a deal or something respond yes or no either way and youll be good. People appreciate that.

MITM I didnt judge at all so please try not to read too much into it.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
MITM I didnt judge at all so please try not to read too much into it.
I wasn't reading much into it, just wanted to make a basic comment that wasn't just aimed at you but for everyone to see. I did say "you" in my comment but I meant it more as an everybody "you".

Thanks for your polite communication with this.
__________________
collecting Foles, Garoppolo and Mitchell
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
dthimesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 16,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg816 View Post
Well at least allow someone to present the other side of the story....i have just recently joined the site, am not on here all of the time to immediately respond back. I did not string you along regarding the refractors, i tried to make an honest trade with you to begin with and did respond back to each PM you sent me.

When it came time to make a deal as you put it you did not want to trade with me because you wanted me to add more stuff that i did not have. I did not waste your time as you say, i tried to make a fair trade for both of us to get set needs that would benefit both of us. A person has to start somewhere to try and start trading on a new site and you have already soured my name in the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellablue View Post
Sounds like a legitimate & intelligent response. Your name isn't soured w/ me.
Same goes with me
__________________
Twitter: @thedthimesch
Ustream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dthimesch
Vaughntv Channel: http://breakers.tv/dthimesch
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.