Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Please remove sjmcollectibles from your blocked bidders lists

n/m. I created the original post by accident and I would like it deleted if possible.

Last edited by sjm76; 11-22-2010 at 11:45 PM.
sjm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Attached Thumbnails
Please remove sjmcollectibles from your blocked bidders lists-willywonka.jpg  

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Good Luck with that lol..Maybe you should stick around and build some cred and go from there. Not going to get a whole lot of support just posting once
Old 11-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaterBater View Post
Good Luck with that lol..Maybe you should stick around and build some cred and go from there. Not going to get a whole lot of support just posting once
Nuff said there. He does have a point about the 100% positive feedback.

Bro if you want post some stuff for sale here and let people see how you operate. You dont get charged fees here either lol.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Your not on my blocked list.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default prove myself?

Well anyone who asks me to "prove myself" here or anywhere has some nerve is all I can say especially if your positive feedback score is much lower than mine.

My "power seller" and "top seller" tags should say enough about my level of customer service and rate that I ship my cards out.
I'm not some guy with 92.7% positive feedback who just started on eBay less than a year ago, lol.

In summary, you shouldn't block me if you like good customer service and fast shipping but if you don't then block away....

Last edited by sjm76; 11-22-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm76 View Post
Well anyone who asks me to "prove myself" here or anywhere has some nerve is all I can say especially if your positive feedback score is much lower than mine.

My "power seller" and "top seller" tags should say enough about my level of customer service and rate that I ship my cards out.
I'm not some guy with 92.7% positive feedback who just started on eBay less than a year ago, lol.
ironically enough, you're already starting to sound like a dick....
Old 11-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
ironically enough, you're already starting to sound like a dick....
I agree..There is a reason you're on the block list. It might just be from one bad situation. Why should I take you off my list? You are staying on my list for now probably
Old 11-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

In summary, you shouldn't block me if you like good customer service and fast shipping but if you don't then block away....
somebody is a little cocky!!

so you joined here for what purpose?? to flaunt your feedback and never contribute anything?? if so...keep moving...we have enough tools here as it is!!
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Not trying to sound cocky at all as I'm usually very humble and I'm just saying that I do my best to provide good customer service to my customers.
But if you guys feel that I belong on your blocked bidder list then by all means, keep me on yours.

To NaterBater, is that your ebay user ID? That name looks familiar.

Last edited by sjm76; 11-22-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
You don't know how happy I am whenever I see your Wonka. Makes me happy to think that I might have had a finger in its inspiration.

And blacklisted guy, not everyone has you blacklisted, so as long as you are on the up and up and don't screw anybody, things will be all good here for you.....I hope
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

sjmcollectibles I have no clue who you are. Any one with him blocked care to share why?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Just forget I even posted, I guess.
I probably shouldn't even have posted at all but I just found it odd that I'm on any blocked bidder list with the feedback score that I have.
That isn't a knock on anyone else's feedback score as I know that people often jump the gun leaving negative feedback before contacting the seller first to try to resolve an issue.
Anyway, I'll go now and the last thing I intended to do was make anyone upset.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Just forget I even posted, I guess.
I probably shouldn't even have posted at all but I just found it odd that I'm on any blocked bidder list with the feedback score that I have.
That isn't a knock on anyone else's feedback score as I know that people often jump the gun leaving negative feedback before contacting the seller first to try to resolve an issue.
Anyway, I'll go now and the last thing I intended to do was make anyone upset.
If you are interested in selling cards without the ebay fees and the hassle of listing, then stick around and try your hand here. It's simple and it's FREE. I have nothing against you nor are you on my blocked sellers list.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
sjmcollectibles I have no clue who you are. Any one with him blocked care to share why?
Dont know why but I tried to help him build a good image and he spit in my face for it. Everyone here knows I try to help people out here but you just burned a bridge with me bro. To be new to a forum and already people are calling you a Di@# is pretty bad. You should work on your communication skills a little more as thats most likely the reason you got blocked.

I fully believe you have a great record of service but communication is part of that service and with that attitude you wont get far. I just started e-bay so I dont have a record like yours but I do have polite communication skills which will serve me well in my opinion.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
Dont know why but I tried to help him build a good image and he spit in my face for it. Everyone here knows I try to help people out here but you just burned a bridge with me bro. To be new to a forum and already people are calling you a Di@# is pretty bad. You should work on your communication skills a little more as thats most likely the reason you got blocked.

I fully believe you have a great record of service but communication is part of that service and with that attitude you wont get far. I just started e-bay so I dont have a record like yours but I do have polite communication skills which will serve me well in my opinion.
Well said. I wonder if this is really the owner of that EBAY ID.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30

I'm sure it will, Bubba.
Good luck to you on eBay but I just did everyone a favor and I blocked all of you so you won't ever have to worry about dealing with a dick like me.
I totally agree with what all of you said and for me to make any accusations with my first post ever on this board was totally uncalled for.
Have a good night.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sure it will, Bubba.
Good luck to you on eBay but I just did everyone a favor and I blocked all of you so you won't ever have to worry about dealing with a dick like me.
I totally agree with what all of you said and for me to make any accusations with my first post ever on this board was totally uncalled for.
Have a good night.
How can you block me when my ebay id isn't posted here nor is it the same thing as my user name? If you were a true seller, you would stick around here and try to sell.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #19 (permalink)

I blocked everyone except for you, NaterBater, since your eBay ID isn't showing.

Thanks for letting me know about this site and I'll keep it in mind the next time I have some cards to sell.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

Negative feedback rating Buyer kept money order but didn't send cards then neg'd me first. AVOID Seller:
Member id brentandbecca ( Feedback Score Of 24555)
Feb-20-08 10:20
-- (#320208226480) --
Negative feedback rating Buyer kept money order but didn't send cards then neg'd me first. AVOID Seller:
-- (#320200932200) --
Negative feedback rating Buyer kept money order but didn't send card then neg'd me first. AVOID Seller:
Feb-20-08 10:19
I would imagine these are the feed backs that led to the block bidder list. It looks like he is a great seller but a douche of a buyer, one of his feedback left for another seller was that he should get a full refund because he did not receive tracking info??? You can block my account because you'll stay on mine

RIP PAPAJIM
keggobelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keggobelly View Post
-- (#320208226480) --
-- (#320200932200) --
Negative feedback rating Buyer kept money order but didn't send card then neg'd me first. AVOID Seller:
Feb-20-08 10:19
I would imagine these are the feed backs that led to the block bidder list. It looks like he is a great seller but a douche of a buyer, one of his feedback left for another seller was that he should get a full refund because he did not receive tracking info??? You can block my account because you'll stay on mine
Good digging..That is the reason for sure
Old 11-22-2010, 11:32 PM   #22 (permalink)

That was the guy that I had a bad experience with awhile back but we resolved things and I later realized that he is a good guy who sells a ton on eBay.
That's likely how I originally got on the blocked list. Oh well....
He negged me 3 times first back when sellers could leave negative feedback for buyers and my 3 negs were in retaliation to his because he had agreed to let me wait after I purchased a handful of cards so I could get his combined shipping rate but he grew impatient without contacting me first.
Again, we resolved things though.

Last edited by sjm76; 11-22-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
That was the guy that I had a bad experience with awhile back but we resolved things and I later realized that he is a good guy who sells a ton on eBay.
That's likely how I originally got on the blocked list. Oh well....
Maybe should have come on here and mentioned all that first. Then said how much of a mistake it was and how you have moved on and would like to have a second chance with everyone.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

I don't think I deserve a second chance to be honest.
In fact, is there any way to delete my original post?
I realize now that it was a mistake for me to even post in this forum.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think I deserve a second chance to be honest.
In fact, is there any way to delete my original post?
I realize now that it was a mistake for me to even post in this forum.
There is no way to delete a thread..You can edit an individual post but not the whole thread