Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Calling out this member.......

marines4me, last week ( monday) I purchased a Price Gold Ref Patch /25 from him for $13 and have yet to recieve this card . I am pondering what I should do now so any advie would help.
Nick
papiis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Pm him and ask whats up.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

This is from when I first started..........Judge for yourself

Honesty and Itegrity with Trades and sells
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'd send him a friendly PM in regards to the card. If it is a positive response like "I sent it out Friday 19th" then wait til Monday the 29th, if nothing received then contact a MOD &/or file with paypal!! This is how I'd do it.

Last edited by pmannings#1fan; 11-24-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added date
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Guys I sent him a pm last Friday lol and no response but said he shipped on monday but did not specify a date of that monday.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by papiis01 View Post
Guys I sent him a pm last Friday lol and no response.
PAP read the link I posted..It will answer your questions.It ended well in the longgggggggggggggggggg run. But I won't trade with OP ever...IMO only
Old 11-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
PAP read the link I posted..It will answer your questions.It ended well in the longgggggggggggggggggg run. But I won't trade with OP ever...IMO only
Kevin I read it and it was a purchase though and I don't think he shipped through paypal.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Kevin I read it and it was a purchase though and I don't think he shipped through paypal.
I think if you paid him through PP you're covered aren't you? Or is that just on ebay?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
PM sent. hope that helps...
Old 11-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

This member's name stuck out to me for some reason, seemed familiar. While I'm not makeing any accusations I still find this to be a bit.....odd.

Some of you may remember I recently got ripped by a guy named bdtoole05. He had 2 negs but 1 postitive after said negs. Wanna take a guess who the positive was from?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=4985
Old 11-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Well after reading the previous post and looking at this one there are some mild similarities. I believe there are simply some misunderstandings here. Saints original post when he first started got some timelines confused then a phone call then a new shipment with an extra card. It worked out in the end and with an added bonus for the mishap and delay.It looks like he responded to someone telling him his name is being bashed. I think it will turn out fine. What does he do for work? Is he still a Marine? if so he may be on base and not have access to computers because he is on a bivoac (camping in military terms) and sometimes they dont get back for weeks at a time or maybe on a short deployment. Try PMing him again and PM a Mod to get a hold of him. Just my suggestions and opinions.
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
What does he do for work? Is he still a Marine? if so he may be on base and not have access to computers because he is on a bivoac (camping in military terms) and sometimes they dont get back for weeks at a time or maybe on a short deployment.
That is great and all, but if that is the case then they should have in their sig:

"I am a marine and sometimes will be deployed which may keep me from fulfilling my end of any trades/sales in a timely manner."

Or, you know, mention that in the beginning of any talks about deals. Then again if they did these things alot of people wouldn't want to deal with them. Just saying that it shouldn't be used as an excuse to be a horrible trader/seller.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Guys, should I file a paypal claim ?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
That is great and all, but if that is the case then they should have in their sig:

"I am a marine and sometimes will be deployed which may keep me from fulfilling my end of any trades/sales in a timely manner."

Or, you know, mention that in the beginning of any talks about deals. Then again if they did these things alot of people wouldn't want to deal with them. Just saying that it shouldn't be used as an excuse to be a horrible trader/seller.
I dont think he is a horrible seller/trader because of his record and it seems like all claims or wrongs got handled and even with an extra gift on the old post which he does not have to do but did to make up for the mishap. I dont think that his occupation should be in the sig line either because in the military he may do sensitive work and that may not even be allowed. I never did a deal with him so im not going off experience im just comparing old and new postings and they seem the same and he seems to remedy his mishaps according to saintsfan himself and the other gentlemen Peekaboo I think his name is.

Quote:
I think you should give him one more week. If he does not respond or you dont get your stuff by then I would but give him some time as he seems to be upstanding, Just my opinion.

Last edited by bboi30; 11-24-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
marines4me, last week ( monday) I purchased a Price Gold Ref Patch /25 from him for $13 and have yet to recieve this card . I am pondering what I should do now so any advie would help.
Nick
So you bought a card Monday and now Wednesday of the following week you don't have it and you are already calling the member out? The mail runs more slowly around Thanksgiving and the card probably didn't get shipped until Tuesday at the earliest which means we are on day 8.

A bit early to get your panties in a wad. If I were the seller I'd be real angry that this was posted.
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Nick
I noticed something else missing in this thread. Did he give you a DC number? If it was sent Monday (possibly this Monday) it may not ge to you until Friday or Saturday of this week but I guess that depends on which Monday he meant.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
I noticed something else missing in this thread. Did he give you a DC number? If it was sent Monday (possibly this Monday) it may not ge to you until Friday or Saturday of this week but I guess that depends on which Monday he meant.
No DC number and said he would ship out on "monday " which would've been the 15th of November.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
No DC number and said he would ship out on "monday " which would've been the 15th of November.
What date did he say that to you?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:04 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
What date did he say that to you?
The 13th of November.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
The 13th of November.
Yeha that would mean he most likely meant The following Monday. When is the last time you PMd him? I would PM one more time then get the mods involved to try and speed up the process. Then after a week no results then file a Paypal dispute. I would go that route. Just me though.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

If he said he would get it out monday (15th) and he pm'med me that on saturday (13th )wouldn't that mean he would ship it out on the 15th ?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
If he said he would get it out monday (15th) and he pm'med me that on saturday (13th )wouldn't that mean he would ship it out on the 15th ?
Shows his last activity as being 11-15-10 at 4 something which is that Monday he said he would ship the card. He hasnt been on for a week. I would still go the route I mentioned and go from there. I would also ask why the delay if you do get as hold of him. IMO.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Monday the 29th I would if I still haven't gotten any type of response. 2 weeks is good enough without a response!!
Old 11-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

I told Pap all this through a pm. I'm sure he will get the cards. It took a long time to get mine. But he takes alot of time to ship sometimes
Old 11-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

No cards yet