Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Calling Out hgrover1130

On Nov 22nd I agreed to buy some cards from him or her. I paid in less than 2 minutes of getting email address. I was originally told (my paypal address is ******@yahoo.com, let me know after payment made an will get it out for u, have a great Thanksgiving to ).

Ok this made me think great I paid and he will ship right away. SO after a week of no DC number like promised I asked about it. I am told he is on vacation and will get it out after. Now another week has gone by and still no DC.

Yes I am probably being impatient, but when I'm told something will ship after payment, I do not expect two weeks after payment to still have nothing. Not even the DC number.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

I am going on 2 weeks with another member, Same situation...States there is a DC# but won't give it to me..Also has answered 1 pm out of 5 or 6. Its just aggervating not to get treated like you treat the op....
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

I agree Saintsfan, It takes 1 minute to package up card and print the Shipping label through paypal.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

I believe he/she is handicapped/disabled and in a wheelchair...I am not sure, but I remember a post by them like this.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
I believe he/she is handicapped/disabled and in a wheelchair...I am not sure, but I remember a post by them like this.
That stinks and all, but still shouldn't prevent someone from shipping. JMO

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

It should not matter, If there capable of scanning and posting cards for sale. Than they should be capable of shipping them close to when they say.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Your point??

Checkoutmycards ID: kelleys1
kelleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleys1 View Post
Your point??
maybe something happened to them?

your point?
Old 12-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
maybe something happened to them?

your point?
I doubt that since they have been logging on daily.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Siple answer

Gets a sellers attention right away-FILE A CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL AND THEY WILL FREEZE THE FUNDS ON THEM,Then after you mysteriously get the package then you can play games and take YOUR time canceling the claim while you have the money and the cards and then the seller will see what it is like to wonder and will upset them that you now have the cards and the money and holding there money in limbo......works everytime!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
I doubt that since they have been logging on daily.
ok then i dont know.

I dont know why im being lynched for simply throwing out options
Old 12-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
ok then i dont know.

I dont know why im being lynched for simply throwing out options
You shot them cowboys. Go round up Festus, we gonna have ourselves a hangin.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'm going on 25 days with a member also after providing instant payment. Told them I needed the item for the holiday rush for my business & was assured it would be here. Payment was sent 11/11 and after 25 days the confirmation still says:

"Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 01, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I don't sweat these things & give people PLENTY of time to ship. I didn't even question the guy until 2 & a half weeks had passed & was assured again it would be sent right out....Still waiting.

Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, Blackberrys, Androids, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I'm going on 25 days with a member also after providing instant payment. Told them I needed the item for the holiday rush for my business & was assured it would be here. Payment was sent 11/11 and after 25 days the confirmation still says:

"Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 01, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I don't sweat these things & give people PLENTY of time to ship. I didn't even question the guy until 2 & a half weeks had passed & was assured again it would be sent right out....Still waiting.
Rick I just ran into this..The package I sent was never scanned. I contacted the PO and they got in touch with the destinations po.. They put a tag on the DC# for me. They contacted my po today and said it had showed up and was out for delivery today..The other member received the package today. Hopefully its something like that.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

This item hasn't been sent out yet, I'm certain of that.

Buying ALL iPhones, iPods, Blackberrys, Androids, ALL Electronics etc. Check my thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/99541-buying-all-iphones-blackberrys-androids-psps-etc-etc.html
Old 12-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
This item hasn't been sent out yet, I'm certain of that.
If so and he won't answer PMs leave the proper feedback..I'm giving mine till Monday!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
If so and he won't answer PMs leave the proper feedback..I'm giving mine till Monday!!!
Same here, Monday I will be filing with Paypal. Not a problem.

Old 12-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

I did a deal with them when I first came to this site and I sent cash,a nice chunk at that.My transaction went perfect. They had every chance to rob me, all they had to do was say they did not recieve the money. But I got my stuff real quick. This is not my transaction nor do I want to get involved in it, I am just sharing my experience with them. I do hope everything works out for you though. Alot of nonsense on this site lately.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebal24 View Post
Gets a sellers attention right away-FILE A CLAIM THROUGH PAYPAL AND THEY WILL FREEZE THE FUNDS ON THEM,Then after you mysteriously get the package then you can play games and take YOUR time canceling the claim while you have the money and the cards and then the seller will see what it is like to wonder and will upset them that you now have the cards and the money and holding there money in limbo......works everytime!!!!!!!!!!!
This would be kind of fun to try sometimes, too bad I would never have the balls to do something like that lol
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I did a deal with them when I first came to this site and I sent cash,a nice chunk at that.My transaction went perfect. They had every chance to rob me, all they had to do was say they did not recieve the money. But I got my stuff real quick. This is not my transaction nor do I want to get involved in it, I am just sharing my experience with them. I do hope everything works out for you though. Alot of nonsense on this site lately.
With his good feedback almost 100 at 100%, I saw it as easy. I still hope he comes through here and dose the right thing. But Since I filed with paypal now he has not responded or logged on here. After logging on every day this past week. Just seems fishy to me.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
With his good feedback almost 100 at 100%, I saw it as easy. I still hope he comes through here and dose the right thing. But Since I filed with paypal now he has not responded or logged on here. After logging on every day this past week. Just seems fishy to me.
That does seem a little odd. He was always posting up nice lots for sale, good prices too. Maybe something really did happen,who knows. I am troubled by the thought of someone giving up there good name and reputation for a few bucks on here. As long as you filed a claim you should be good to go, that will definetley get his attention. I believe his name was Shane?
Old 12-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Update, cards came today. In good shape. Not sure why they could not give me the DC number, but all is ok. Good trade, just poor communication.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Update, cards came today. In good shape. Not sure why they could not give me the DC number, but all is ok. Good trade, just poor communication.
Glad to hear you got the cards.

Communication is very important alot of issues would be avoided if some people realized that.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:36 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Glad to see it worked out for you. Like I said he seemed really honest when I dealt with him. All is good.