Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I think I got ripped off by another member here

I traded 2 cards and some paypal for a unitas autograph plaque. I have made several contacts with the seller and I was told that he had DCand would get back to me but he never did. I am going through this same problem with another guy on some baseball cards. Anyhow, this particular case it has been well over 3 months and I have not recieved my plaque. I swear, I thought this community was a really good community but this is two people now that have probably ripped me off. I just PM'ed the seller and asked him for my two cards back and a paypal refund. If he does not respond in a couple of days I am definately going to roast him on this thread. Same with my thread on the baseball forum, he also has 1 more day or I am going to smear his name too. I swear I am beyond pissed about this crap right now. Sorry for the ranting and raving.
romad97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by romad97 View Post
I traded 2 cards and some paypal for a unitas autograph plaque. I have made several contacts with the seller and I was told that he had DCand would get back to me but he never did. I am going through this same problem with another guy on some baseball cards. Anyhow, this particular case it has been well over 3 months and I have not recieved my plaque. I swear, I thought this community was a really good community but this is two people now that have probably ripped me off. I just PM'ed the seller and asked him for my two cards back and a paypal refund. If he does not respond in a couple of days I am definately going to roast him on this thread. Same with my thread on the baseball forum, he also has 1 more day or I am going to smear his name too. I swear I am beyond pissed about this crap right now. Sorry for the ranting and raving.
You can't be waiting 3 months to come out on things like this...3 weeks or a month is too much.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sorry to hear this. Seems like you're having the worst of luck here lately.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

I hope it works out for you!!! It has happened to me, But I'm glad I stuck it out.
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

well the reason for taking so long on some of this stuff is becouse I was ramping up and TDY like crazy for my deployment to Afghanistan, With the travel into theatre and such it was a good month or so that I was out of the loop on things. I did however follow up with the sellers on several occasions starting 3 weeks or so after i was supposed to recieve my items. Both times, I was told that the sellers had DC# but lost them. I think I just took for a fool and this really sucks.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

romad, no need to apologize. You have ever right to be angry and we are here to listen. Sorry this has happened to you and I really hope you don't lose faith in all of us over this.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
well the reason for taking so long on some of this stuff is becouse I was ramping up and TDY like crazy for my deployment to Afghanistan, With the travel into theatre and such it was a good month or so that I was out of the loop on things. I did however follow up with the sellers on several occasions starting 3 weeks or so after i was supposed to recieve my items. Both times, I was told that the sellers had DC# but lost them. I think I just took for a fool and this really sucks.
It might help to involve a mod and see what they can do..Do these guys get back to your pms now??? This is crazy!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

well the deal on the baseball cards i bought I PM'ed the guy 2 days ago and he has not responded back. For this deal on the Unitas, I just PM'ed him so I will give him a day or 2 to sepond back.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
well the deal on the baseball cards i bought I PM'ed the guy 2 days ago and he has not responded back. For this deal on the Unitas, I just PM'ed him so I will give him a day or 2 to sepond back.
If they do not respond and are still posting,I'd involve a mod..Good luck man!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

i think you should give us there names so they dont get us too..
Macken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

I don't think you need to withhold their names any longer. If you've waited this long I think it's best that the community know who these sellers/traders are.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken View Post
i think you should give us there names so they dont get us too..
Agreed. Especially since you have waited so long for any response from them. Good luck with everything man.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

I will give their names I promise. I am giving the one guy on the baseball card deal 1 more day to respond and I am going to give the Unitas deal member 2 days since I just PM'ed him today demanding my cards and money back, I want to give him his 1 last chance to make it right.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

Well the member who I traded with for the Unitis got back to me. He claims there were some issues with the shipping. I will give the benefit of the doubt and hopefully this thing shows up in the next week. I will hold off on outing him giving him this last benefit of the doubt. My other deal for the baseball cards though, he has not contacted me in the last 48 hours so he has only 1 more day left before I start smearing his name on this forum. I honestly hope it does not ocme to that thgough.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

If not then out him here so we don't get the same BS, thanks
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Well the member who I traded with for the Unitis got back to me. He claims there were some issues with the shipping. I will give the benefit of the doubt and hopefully this thing shows up in the next week. I will hold off on outing him giving him this last benefit of the doubt. My other deal for the baseball cards though, he has not contacted me in the last 48 hours so he has only 1 more day left before I start smearing his name on this forum. I honestly hope it does not ocme to that thgough.

3 months and he didn't PM you with the problem? GTFO. If you never made this thread he would have never contacted you with #@#@#@#@. After 3 weeks I would call out ANYONE in a thread and I would already be filing a Paypal dispute if there was no communication during those 3 weeks.
csmtampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:54 AM   #17 (permalink)

Seriously, unless I see an email with a DC # within 5 days I start asking questions.
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I don't mean to change the topic or hijack your thread but do you just carry everything that is sent to you home with you when your deployment is done, or do you ship it all back to the states?
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #19 (permalink)

GL man hope it works out for you, let us know how it turns out.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
What a load. Biggest line of crap Ive heard in a long time.