Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Itrader,Communication and rant!!

I entered a trade with a member 2 weeks ago on 1-7. I shipped on 1-8. He received mine 3 to 4 days later. I shipped with a DC# and informed him the DC# 1-8. After a week I still have not received a DC#. So I pmed him asking if he received the cards kinda hinting around, And he replies that the weather has been to bad to get out. So I replied OK. The same day I see a thread where he went out and picked up a nice ITEM. I thought the weather was too bad!!!Anyway fast forward to today, NO CARD and no DC#.
I know this is not a scam because I have had dealings with him. But DAMN a little communication would help!!!!! It was a low end deal and I'm just ticked that you don't seem to get the same respect that you give others. And it seems when he sees the card he wants he hounds the hell out of you through PMs. Also seeing him on Youtube he is a kid, But wants to be treated like an Adult.
I have made up my mind that a NEUTRAL will be left with an honest reason. Is this the right thing to do or just don't leave feedback. This is not the first time this has happened with this member, But I'm tired of not being treated like I treat other members.
Any feedback will be appreciated from members,Mods and owners. Sorry for the long read but I'm still ticked..
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

If someone has bad weather or what not I have a hard time believing that it is so bad that it lasts nearly weeks. No excuse for that. And no reason that others should not be informed. If the card is received then neutral is in order. No way does it get a positive. Sorry bud. This is uncool whoever you are!
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

They could always use paypal shipping and put it in the mailbox. No way it take that long to ship something. Happens too often though.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Dang Nater go get a Lotto ticket. Out of 10,000 members you guessed the ONE member whom it was....LOL.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

LOL I might have to do that. I have a box of Magic coming in so hopefully I hit it big with that.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

It seems appropriate. Only thing is it may kill future trades with him. If you like dealing with him. I would send him a PM saying how you felt about it all before leaving feedback and what you expect out of the deal. See how he responds. If he respects you he will listen, and if not he will whine and talk sh!t, and that's when I would give the neutral and move on. Just my two cents.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
It seems appropriate. Only thing is it may kill future trades with him. If you like dealing with him. I would send him a PM saying how you felt about it all before leaving feedback and what you expect out of the deal. See how he responds. If he respects you he will listen, and if not he will whine and talk sh!t, and that's when I would give the neutral and move on. Just my two cents.
Exactly what I did..I will no longer deal with him..Buts thats just my opinion.I sent a PM and I will see how he responds.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Saints who was it? Also did you get my other PM's?
WhoStoleMyBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

all i have to say is some People Always Potray Intellectual Instability Shipping cards
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoStoleMyBeans View Post
Saints who was it? Also did you get my other PM's?
Allthough I love an ousting...LOL he does not deserve it. I will leave the proper feedback for him.Yep I got your last pm, No worries here.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
all i have to say is some People Always Potray Intellectual Instability Shipping cards
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!! Good one!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

I have had the PO told me that they won't ship out due to weather. They will keep everything at the building until weather improves.

Not sure if it means he didn't give them to the post office OR the post office held onto them.

But judging by what you said, it seemed he didn't want to part with his cards, and it wasn't the post office's fault.
RedSox82696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Exactly what I did..I will no longer deal with him..Buts thats just my opinion.I sent a PM and I will see how he responds.
I hope it works out. If not then that's what itrader is for. Glad people are doing this to let other people know.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Let's lynch his miserable ass!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

He PMed me back..I think this might help others and him in the future. Thanks for the input guys and the proper feedback will be left when the card does get here. At the least he did pm me back..
Old 01-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyblue73 View Post
Is that what Justin Bieber would do?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Is that what Justin Bieber would do?
Let's lynch lemu01's miserable ass!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Let's lynch lemu01's miserable ass!
Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!
Attached Images

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
No hanggin here...Just a wake up call..I am done here as I have heard back. He is a fine Lad indeed. Life is a lesson.Blah Blah Blah Blah and so on.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Good one, lol.
Hope it works out for ya man
Hasheem ThabeetandTyreke Evans
Currently in search for a 2011 Contenders Dirk nowitzki place in history auto!!
kbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

yes leave feedback, always leave feedback!
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #22 (permalink)

good to see everything got worked out.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
good to see everything got worked out.
I am too. No disrespect Kevin but it seems like if anyone else had made this thread we would be getting ripped for it. JMO! Been waiting for bigdaddyblue or whatever to come in here....
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

If the shoe was on the other foot, Im sure he'd be doing the same thing if not worse.

I have a guy on a diff site I did a deal with. We agreed the week of x-mas and I told him because of x-mas rush and overflow with the PO, lets wait till after new yrs weekend to ship. He said because of our feedback, we'd ship at the same time.

I made a few deals that weekend and decided to ship the monday after x-mas. I told him that weekend and he confirmed that I was doing that. Being that he said sametime, I didnt expect him to drop everything and get it out that monday like me but I expected the same week.

He got mine the following weds and didnt say anything. He held off till the following week. I gave him some static over it. I had to go out of town for about a week and during that week he didnt keep my info handy and didnt get it off the envelope I sent mine in so he didnt ship for yet another week.

Monday I hit him up asking if he shipped because he hadnt let me know and didnt give me a DC like I did him. He replied yesterday and said he shipped out last week and that I should have had it by now.

He tried guilting me into giving him a positive because I told him we would wait until after new years even though he insisted and had enough heads up to ship the week before, at the same time.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
If the shoe was on the other foot, Im sure he'd be doing the same thing if not worse.

I have a guy on a diff site I did a deal with. We agreed the week of x-mas and I told him because of x-mas rush and overflow with the PO, lets wait till after new yrs weekend to ship. He said because of our feedback, we'd ship at the same time.

I made a few deals that weekend and decided to ship the monday after x-mas. I told him that weekend and he confirmed that I was doing that. Being that he said sametime, I didnt expect him to drop everything and get it out that monday like me but I expected the same week.

He got mine the following weds and didnt say anything. He held off till the following week. I gave him some static over it. I had to go out of town for about a week and during that week he didnt keep my info handy and didnt get it off the envelope I sent mine in so he didnt ship for yet another week.

Monday I hit him up asking if he shipped because he hadnt let me know and didnt give me a DC like I did him. He replied yesterday and said he shipped out last week and that I should have had it by now.

He tried guilting me into giving him a positive because I told him we would wait until after new years even though he insisted and had enough heads up to ship the week before, at the same time.
Exactly what I am going through!! The member has good feedback, But as of today STILL NO CARD.. The member as most know is Papiis. I'm just wondering what is the right thing to do. I am fustrated with this and have tried to handle this through PM's. But still no card. I wanted this to be a wake up call and not a bash fest. Everyone screws up, But the truth and communication would have fixed this quick.