Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 AM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

If you guys want to go and call me a THIEF on here go right ahead. Im not a thief and I ahve plenty of people on here who know that im not. So many good trades, sells, buys. I messed up once and im trying to fix it. Like ive told the one whos been harrassing me, once I am refunded for the case I will refund everyone. If you guys have any questions PM me.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
If you guys want to go and call me a THIEF on here go right ahead. Im not a thief and I ahve plenty of people on here who know that im not. So many good trades, sells, buys. I messed up once and im trying to fix it. Like ive told the one whos been harrassing me, once I am refunded for the case I will refund everyone. If you guys have any questions PM me.
Here's the problem with that. They shouldn't have to wait for you to receive a refund. You didn't get this case through BO like you were suppose too. You tried to allocate one cheaper to pocket some cash, and now people don't have their cards or money. A very selfish act just caused you your integerity and people their money.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #53 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
I wouldn't call you a thief...a dbag who tried to circumvent the group break rules to profit, yes...but not a thief.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Didn't you also try to start a GB recently where you as the breaker had the first slot?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/t...way-split.html
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Lol this thread just keeps getting better and better
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #56 (permalink)

Maybe the host should be required to put up the deposit him/her self.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Glad to see you back!
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
this would eliminate about 90% of the kiddies trying to pull a fast one.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Glad to see you back!
Thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
this would eliminate about 90% of the kiddies trying to pull a fast one.
I think so too.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #60 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
Maybe thief isnt the right word, but certainly you can see where this all looks/sounds extremely shady to people, right? I mean, you arent exactly new here, so surely you knew you could not order the case from wherever you wanted to - then base the price off the more expensive BO price so that you make a few hundred bucks right? Because that is basically being a thief, since you are dishonestly overcharging people and stealing their money.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Apparently I am the harasser. I guess I didn't think asking a few questions in regards to WHERE MY MONEY IS would be considered harassment. But call it what you want. If you would have answered the questions truthfully instead of compounding one lie on top of another, I wouldn't have to ask the questions repeatedly. And you still have yet to post or PM us how much you paid, what you intended to make, who it was from and where the extra $500 that should be available to refund to us is. Please post our PM's so others can see how I was harassing you. You have 100% my permission to post all of them.

You tried to cheat the system and now many people are paying, not just the people in the break. And I didn't call you a thief, I called you a blatant liar.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

looks like pennst4life better start selling cards at "priced to move" prices.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Group break prices are based on BO case prices. You essentially stole a little off the top from each member who joined. So yes, I WILL go ahead and call you a thief, because you intentionally misrepresented the true cost and pocketed the difference. That's called FRAUD. So I don't really care how many good trades you did before you defrauded us, because the bottom line here is that you did. Intentionally. And if you find that refunding everyone is difficult due to lack of funds, well tough #@#@#@#@. That's not our problem. Go get a loan from a bank, borrow from your family, do what you have to do, because telling us to wait is not an option you have earned.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Group break prices are based on BO case prices. You essentially stole a little off the top from each member who joined. So yes, I WILL go ahead and call you a thief, because you intentionally misrepresented the true cost and pocketed the difference. That's called FRAUD. So I don't really care how many good trades you did before you defrauded us, because the bottom line here is that you did. Intentionally. And if you find that refunding everyone is difficult due to lack of funds, well tough #@#@#@#@. That's not our problem. Go get a loan from a bank, borrow from your family, do what you have to do, because telling us to wait is not an option you have earned.
This makes my point. Require the host to put up a deposit out of his own pocket, untill the break fills. This would eliminate the broke asses from hosting. If I'm trusting a member with thousands of dollars worth of product, I want it to be with a member who is responsable enough to take care of problems should they arise, without having to depend only on other peoples money.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
once I am refunded for the case I will refund everyone. If you guys have any questions PM me.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this is where you are just plain wrong. YOU decided to make the choices you did and you got burned. If you would have gone through BO, this wouldn't be an issue. The people who paid their hard earned money to you should now have to wait for you to get a refund? That is some funny shiz buddy, if I were you I would start selling off some cards or mowing some lawns because this is 100% your fault.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

you got some decent cards in your bucket, id start selling super duper cheap asap and start payin back slots slowly and once u get refunded just start your collection over..
Macken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #67 (permalink)

I only lost 43 bucks to this clown. The people I really feel bad for are the ones that joined his BGS group submission. Some of those guys stand to loose thousands! Sounds like shennanigans in that thread to. In his last post on that thread, he states that he's going to go to the post office and get a refund. I wonder if the people in that group are aware of whats happening? Heres a link to that thread...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/a...on-thread.html
Old 02-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
I only lost 43 bucks to this clown. The people I really feel bad for are the ones that joined his BGS group submission. Some of those guys stand to loose thousands! Sounds like shennanigans in that thread to. In his last post on that thread, he states that he's going to go to the post office and get a refund. I wonder if the people in that group are aware of whats happening? Heres a link to that thread...
Maybe people that are part of that BGS special, should take a closer look at the numbers.... Just saying.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Old 02-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Maybe people that are part of that BGS special, should take a closer look at the numbers.... Just saying.
What do you mean?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What do you mean?
there's a big discrepancy in the charges.. specifically the shipping...
Old 02-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #71 (permalink)

Oh nice. So he's skimming from that group to?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Read the whole post. I said if it's not there by Friday. Also I never said refund for the cards. Just for the shipping cost. Before you go saying more #@#@#@#@ why don't you actually read before you say
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #73 (permalink)

So you have the money to refund those people, but not for us?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #74 (permalink)

even when thje case gets refunded, you guys are still short 500 towards refunds if the host claims to have nothig in PP right now.

Good luck to all involved
Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Read the whole post. I said if it's not there by Friday. Also I never said refund for the cards. Just for the shipping cost. Before you go saying more #@#@#@#@ why don't you actually read before you say
wait so your not refunding the cards at all?

Isnt that why you paid insurance on these cards? i seen one dude sent a value of 3k in
Macken is offline   Reply With Quote