Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,557
Default

I think that extra 500 bucks went towards a bag of weed for PennSt4life. I seriously don't understand why he didn't even refund the difference in what he was saving. Oh, yeah I do, because he was scamming everyone from the get go, and he knew it....

I think he should be banned
__________________
"I don't always move residences. But when I do, I am obligated, by law, to introduce myself to everyone in the neighborhood. I am the most interesting petifile in the world."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
even when thje case gets refunded, you guys are still short 500 towards refunds if the host claims to have nothig in PP right now.

Good luck to all involved
If I had to guess (which I do for known reasons), I would say that he used this money to help purchase the extra case on ebay. So he is trying to wait for a refund for both cases. Am I close???
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken View Post
wait so your not refunding the cards at all?

Isnt that why you paid insurance on these cards? i seen one dude sent a value of 3k in
I meant that as in i wouldn't send the cards back. They will still be graded by Beckett.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
even when thje case gets refunded, you guys are still short 500 towards refunds if the host claims to have nothig in PP right now.

Good luck to all involved
Yet PennSt4life remains completely indignant.
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
If I had to guess (which I do for known reasons), I would say that he used this money to help purchase the extra case on ebay. So he is trying to wait for a refund for both cases. Am I close???
Getting cold actually. Talk to a mod, stop trying to guess
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Getting cold actually. Talk to a mod, stop trying to guess
I'm prety sure most of us have talked to a mod. I know I have.
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Getting cold actually. Talk to a mod, stop trying to guess
Is there something preventing YOU from telling the truth. I'll ask again, where, who, how much and where is the money for shipping, supplies etc etc? Pretty easy.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,846
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

why do people have to ask a mod? LOL why can't you just tell everyone straight from your own words? HAHAHAHA. what a joke.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

I agree with Bohica. Save what little reputation you still have and tell us what you did. No more excuses. Swallow your pride, tell the WHOLE truth, and start making amends. We all know what you did, now let's see you take ownership of your actions, and take your lumps like a Man. Continuing silence on the matter is just making you look even worse. So c'mon. Let's hear you own up. Be a man. And we all know your monitoring this thread based on your previous comments.
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
why do people have to ask a mod? LOL why can't you just tell everyone straight from your own words? HAHAHAHA. what a joke.
Because I'm done talking to you guys
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Because I'm done talking to you guys
So does that mean you're going to dick everyone over, because you got dicked over trying to dick everyone over?

Make sense?
__________________
"I don't always move residences. But when I do, I am obligated, by law, to introduce myself to everyone in the neighborhood. I am the most interesting petifile in the world."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
blake03svtf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 2,583
Default

:shakes head:

You can't just use the pretend zip your lips shut and throw away the key here.....

There are people who trusted you and now look at the mess. You have no other choice BUT to speak the truth..........
__________________
blake03svtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,846
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

alright everyone.. here ya go.

there's a lot of money involved and enough people involved and if you really want to send a message to this guy, file a report here:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

have fun!
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Jesus Christ your getting the refunds as soon as I have the money
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 1,781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
So does that mean you're going to dick everyone over, because you got dicked over trying to dick everyone over?

Make sense?
thats a whole lot of dicking
Macken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
alright everyone.. here ya go.

there's a lot of money involved and enough people involved and if you really want to send a message to this guy, file a report here:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

have fun!
Awesome. This should be fun!
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Jesus Christ your getting the refunds as soon as I have the money
Not good enough. You're not giving us any actual information. The "wait and see" approach is not something you have the luxury of using. Tell us the entire truth and maybe we won't report you.
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #93 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Not good enough. You're not giving us any actual information. The "wait and see" approach is not something you have the luxury of using. Tell us the entire truth and maybe we won't report you.
This is kind of like someone robbing a bank, getting caught and then saying I'll repay the bank when I have the money and not getting charged with anything.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Not good enough. You're not giving us any actual information. The "wait and see" approach is not something you have the luxury of using. Tell us the entire truth and maybe we won't report you.
You already know? I bought the case off eBay and now they aren't shipping to me. So now I filed a claim with PP and I'm waiting for them to refund me. As soon as I get that I will make all refunds
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #95 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
This is kind of like someone robbing a bank, getting caught and then saying I'll repay the bank when I have the money and not getting charged with anything.
That's a little drastic..
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Not good enough. You're not giving us any actual information. The "wait and see" approach is not something you have the luxury of using. Tell us the entire truth and maybe we won't report you.
Just report him. He can tell his side of the story to the ICCC, and tell them that he won't speak to them because he already spoke with a mod about it.
__________________
"I don't always move residences. But when I do, I am obligated, by law, to introduce myself to everyone in the neighborhood. I am the most interesting petifile in the world."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
looks like pennst4life better start selling cards at "priced to move" prices.
Something tells me he might have trouble finding customers after this thread. His reputation is forever gonna be questioned, hope it was worth it
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
SacGWYNN19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
You already know? I bought the case off eBay and now they aren't shipping to me. So now I filed a claim with PP and I'm waiting for them to refund me. As soon as I get that I will make all refunds
I, like a few others, do not have a dog in this race. With that said, do you really think it is appropriate to make people wait for their refunds? I mean, did they do anything wrong? Seriously bro, you need to find a way to get these folks paid quickly. You should be the one taking the hit w/ respect to waiting on payment....not the participants. Your decisions, logic and responses are completely irrational and only lead to further anger by the players in the game. Suck it up, refund the money, and then YOU wait for Paypal.
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Because I'm done talking to you guys
With as much money as there was exchanged, you can't just "be done talking". All that does is make you look worse (somehow)
__________________
the best daniel descalso collector to walk this earth.
tikitomoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
cdizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rock Ridge-The sheriff is near!!
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
I, like a few others, do not have a dog in this race. With that said, do you really think it is appropriate to make people wait for their refunds? I mean, did they do anything wrong? Seriously bro, you need to find a way to get these folks paid quickly. You should be the one taking the hit w/ respect to waiting on payment....not the participants. Your decisions, logic and responses are completely irrational and only lead to further anger by the players in the game. Suck it up, refund the money, and then YOU wait for Paypal.
But, but, but I'm a good guy look at at the deals I've done. LOL what a joke. Too many members on this board including this upstanding member, always revert back to that lame ass excuse when they get their hand caught in the cookie jar. Man up and take your medicine. These guys don't deserve to have to wait for their refunds till you get yours.
__________________
Equipmunk sharp, equipmunk dirty. Equipmunk make Kevin's bobbum hurty. Forever unclean!!!
cdizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.