Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #151 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 1,781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
You do get "paid" but you don't get your first check until after completion of basic
you are wrong again, upon entering basic you must have direct deposit set up and you will get % of your paychecks from day 1. You dont get ht entire thing because they take some out for your first issue of uniforms, boots, etc.

Been there done that dont try and pull one on me
Macken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #152 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
lmao another lie by pennst4life.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Not a lie, just misinformed by the recruiter

EDIT: its not like it matters anyways, i dont ship out till july 11

Last edited by pennst4life; 02-05-2011 at 12:54 PM.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #153 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

I like how you guys keep talking #@#@#@#@ to the guy, ya I know its my fault in the first place, that is giving the refunds? Not very smart. Im trying to get the money. Keep talking
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #154 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

BTW this was stated by iluvfish2 a few days ago, stop trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Ok...guys banter and bashing ends. If your not involved in this break I dont want to see you posting in here. This has gotten way out of hand
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #155 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 10,155
Default

What the heck should I do? I bought a slot off an original slot holder in this break. Should I ask for my money back from the host or the person I bought the slot from?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
I like how you guys keep talking #@#@#@#@ to the guy, ya I know its my fault in the first place, that is giving the refunds? Not very smart. Im trying to get the money. Keep talking
Sounds an awful lot like a threat to me. You still haven't come forth with all the details either, like who you bought it from, how much it cost, where the money for supplies and shipping is. I could keep going, but I think we all know we won't be getting any answers.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #157 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
I still contend that those who have been ripped off go after BO to get your money back. They sanctioned and approved the break and you had every reason to believe that the case would be bought from Blowout. They have to have some responsibility in this since they provide the venue, rules, approval and then did not follow up to ensure the case was ordered from them.
This man is wrong!!! The tool probably started out saying he was buying from BO and then the greed set in and HE changed his mind..Its all on him man. BO can not be at fault for a theif. Everything would have been ok but he got caught. Then lies to cover lies. BO is trying to insure that everyone gets their money back.But they can only do so much. The law needs to get involved if you ask me
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #158 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 10,155
Default

My issue is going to be resolved on Monday thanks to the upstanding member I've been doing business with. Everyone else seems to be in for a rougher time.
Maybe BO could break the case themselves and go after the host for the funds themselves. That would seem like the fairest thing to do.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #159 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,397
Default

Just found this thread. Simply amazing. Sorry to all those that got ripped off by this schmuck. If you don't have the capital to back a break you shouldn't be running one.

I hope all involved have begun filing police reports in the host's town and with even with their own local police.

Not sure how this guy isn't banned yet?????? Anything goes around here....LMFAO!!
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,387
Default

no, they could be shutting them down to fix an area that was exploited, out of the right thing to do to protect members of the forum...I don't even see it as they require the cases to be bought from them solely to make a profit, though i'm sure it helps, but that way they can ensure the product was not tampered with...root cause analysis mean anything to you...
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hartville OH
Posts: 1,664
Send a message via AIM to npbaker1
Default

How is BO responsible? Because they make you get the cases through them? It is a forum site linked to their store of course you have to get the cases through them. All this talk about BO sanctioning the break is not true at all. BO provides a forum but are not responsible for something like this. The guy exploited the rules but it still falls on him as well as the people who bought in to be responsible for their actions. If you join any break you accept the risk that it is a possibility that it will go bad. If it does you can't go around a say oh I need to find someone responsible because it can't be me and the guy that screwed me over. The only guy at fault here is Penns for breaking the rules. He exploited the rules and now they are trying to close a loophole so it doesn't happen again though in my opinion they don't need changed, I just think it is going to make it so complicated to run a GB that it won't be worth the time and hassle.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Martinez, GA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
All this talk about BO sanctioning the break is not true at all. BO provides a forum but are not responsible for something like this.
Here you go:

sanc·tion   
[sangk-shuhn]
verb (used with object):
to authorize, approve, or allow.

It looks like BO does sanction every single group break conducted on their board.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hartville OH
Posts: 1,664
Send a message via AIM to npbaker1
Default

BO does not sanction the breaks because as a general rule they are not the ones approving the breaks. Usually it is Robert who is not affiliated with BO so I really do not see BO as sanctioning the break.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham County, Kentucky
Posts: 2,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
BO does not sanction the breaks because as a general rule they are not the ones approving the breaks. Usually it is Robert who is not affiliated with BO so I really do not see BO as sanctioning the break.
This is where you are wrong. Robert and Patrick are acting on Blowout's behalf using powers given to them by Blowout. They are enforcing rules put in place and approved by members of the Blowout staff.

They are sanctioning these breaks by offering discounts on the cases if the break is recorded and Blowout is mentioned as the supplier of the case.

The case is supposed to be purchased from Blowout per the rules even though many of us have channels to get the cases through our own wholesalers and distributors cheaper(sometimes significantly cheaper) than Blowouts price.

Like Dan has said, Blowout does have some culpability in these matters because they promote these breaks on their site, emails, provide the aforementioned discounts, and an agent of Blowout approves the break,the format and the breaker.
__________________
FREE CAPTAINBOHICA!!!
upsbroker06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Martinez, GA
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
This is where you are wrong. Robert and Patrick are acting on Blowout's behalf using powers given to them by Blowout. They are enforcing rules put in place and approved by members of the Blowout staff.

They are sanctioning these breaks by offering discounts on the cases if the break is recorded and Blowout is mentioned as the supplier of the case.

The case is supposed to be purchased from Blowout per the rules even though many of us have channels to get the cases through our own wholesalers and distributors cheaper(sometimes significantly cheaper) than Blowouts price.

Like Dan has said, Blowout does have some culpability in these matters because they promote these breaks on their site, emails, provide the aforementioned discounts, and an agent of Blowout approves the break,the format and the breaker.

^^^^ Exactly right, Robert and Patrick are agents of BO and BO has them approve the breaks on their behalf. BO has their hands all over these breaks until the sh!t hits the fan and then they play deaf, dumb and blind like they have no idea.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #166 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

Has anyone just filed for a refund from paypal? Even if he does not have the funds available you still get your money back. His account will just go RED but you have your money.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #167 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken View Post
are you a boy or a girl its killing me pennst4life..

I know your name but i seen some people refer to you as she or her and some have refered to you he and him
I found this quote in the BGS thread...not that it helps.

"Just got the bad news from Lauren that she can't do the submission this month due to paypal issues...does somebody want to grab the reins and do the submission instead of just throwing in the towel?"
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
Like Dan has said, Blowout does have some culpability in these matters because they promote these breaks on their site, emails, provide the aforementioned discounts, and an agent of Blowout approves the break,the format and the breaker.
I have yet to see an e-mail from blowout promoting group breaks....

also, the discount is available to anyone who videos a box/case break for youtube, whether its a group break or not...
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham County, Kentucky
Posts: 2,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
I have yet to see an e-mail from blowout promoting group breaks....

also, the discount is available to anyone who videos a box/case break for youtube, whether its a group break or not...
Really, because they mention them on pretty much every weekend and midweek special email they send out?

It doesn't matter that the discount is also offered to individuals as well. The fact is the very first sentence on the group break rules is this:
This section is designated for our Sponsored Group Case Breaks. If you would like to do a Case break for our members....please email Chris at Blowoutcards@aol.com for a This section is designated for our Sponsored Group Case Breaks. If you would like to do a Case break for our members....please email Chris at Blowoutcards@aol.com for a Case price special for Blowout Members.

They definitely promote and sponsor these group breaks.
__________________
FREE CAPTAINBOHICA!!!

Last edited by upsbroker06; 02-06-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Bolded some key words.
upsbroker06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 297
Default

As one of PennST4life's victims, I filed a non-receipt claim on him. As of yet, paypal has yet to receive any response. He has untill Feb 13th. Here's what my claims says...

"Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by Feb 13, 2011. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.
__________________
Seeking low #'d/mem/auto's of T.J. Brodie & Sven Baertschi.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 11,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
I am pretty sure that paypal will give the refund back or the Buyer protection program would be worthless. From what paypal told me on a case in the past was that the account would go into the negative but i would get my money back. Now if you send GIFT your are screwed yes.
If the transaction was outside of "ebay's" buyer protection, Paypal will only refund you if they can recover the money from the account at fault. If they can't recover any money, you probably have to get your credit card to cover you. If you paid with your checking account or Paypal balance, you could be SOL...at least that's how it has been in the past. I would love to know if they changed this though, and everyone is now protected via Paypal instead of only via ebay.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
gergs1134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
This isn't always true. If he doesn't have money in his account you can get screwed
Supposedly he was having paypal problems (this started after many people, including myself had already paid), so hopefully the account is frozen still and full of money for our refunds. I'm not expecting much the way paypal is and the way pennst4life is acting. Always an excuse or an "oh why does all this bad stuff happen to me" response. But God forbid he tell us the truth from start to finish.

And for all those that say it is the buyers responsibility, I agree to a certain point. Take a look at his prior feedback, multiple good breaks and nothing to make me suspicious. We do go into this with our eyes wide open, but with the assumption that the breaker is going to follow the rules. I will take some, but very little of the responsibility, but maybe some of this does fall back on BO.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #173 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

I spoke with the owner of blowout on the phone just now, just to update you all.
I also have been in contact with PP and they are giving till the 14th for the person I bought the case from to respond, this doesnt mean I am getting the refund then. I am doing all I can to get the money together and I will get all the refunds out by the end of the month at the latest. Like i said, ive been in contact with BO and paypal. I will give any updates ASAP
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
jortiz1012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 1,377
Default

As another victim of pennst4 life, I have filed two claims with PP. $86 and $170 = $256

One against Jessica Baker and another against Lauren Gonzalez. I'm not sure if the host is either one, since there was an issue with their PP not accepting payments. So now, the host not only has screwed us, but screwed their friend as well.

Bravo.
jortiz1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #175 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
If you guys want your money back you all need to be calling Chris Park at Blowout and demanding your money back. Their lax enforcement of the #1 rule is what allowed this happen. Plus the fact that they are still letting this thief run wild and free on here is just plain retarded. I would be calling them everyday demanding a refund.
Only reason im not banned is because I am doing a beckett submission. None of this is their fault IT IS MY FAULT. Dont put the blame on BO for my actions.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.